Page 51 of 593 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Thanks to all for your thick vibes - I am up to 7mm today!!! Won't have the b/w results until tonight, but my lining is looking good and I have 3 right-side follies over 1cm with a couple right behind, and 1 on the left over 1cm with another right behind!!! I was so disappointed with the number of antral follicles on CD3 - way off what I'd had during IUI cycles, presumably from being oversuppressed by the Lupron. Feels like I am catching up now, though. To those of you who were monitored on or around CD8, remind me how many follies and what sizes you had? I need a reality check. Thanks, girls!

So, DH and I were talking the other night about what we're telling, when and to whom. We have a few people who know of our struggles, but only one couple (who also struggled) knows that we're now cycling. We decided to do a blog, which will allow us to update people with the info we want to share, when we're ready to share it. Pretty excited about it, actually! Just wondering how you all are handling people on this topic?

Icurn, holy cats! July 9 will be here before we know it!!! That's my goal date for ET. Hope it's a banner day for both of us!!!!
    Last edited by malf; 06-28-2008 at 06:55 AM.

Mal...it took me a long time to respond and I think it was just the BCP...I haven't been on it for over 7 years. I usually O early day 11-13 and with the stims my god it was a marathon...the retrieval was not until day 21!!! I think if there is a next time I want to do it w/o going in supression..but I am praying there will be no need for a second time
    Lee Ann & Andre

so how early could you start feeling symptoms?!!! cuz i feel none yet!!! im really hoping that this time works!!! ughhh the wait is killing me anyone else?!!!
    Cariann

4. Default

The wait is killing me too Cariann....already....
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

LisaJ2224 Guest

Malf, I think everyone is different. I don't understand a lot of this process, to be honest. It drives me crazy. Your follie sizes, though, sound similar to what mine were on CD 8. It's all in my blog post, I think. Again, though, different meds, different people respond, well, differently...I know I am driving myself NUTS googling my follie sizes and E2 values...try not to do that, because it WILL drive you nuts. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by lsolt View Post
    Mal...it took me a long time to respond and I think it was just the BCP...I haven't been on it for over 7 years. I usually O early day 11-13 and with the stims my god it was a marathon...the retrieval was not until day 21!!! I think if there is a next time I want to do it w/o going in supression..but I am praying there will be no need for a second time
    Lee Ann, I am praying there's no second time for you, too!! Interesting that it was the BCP, though. I was definitely blaming the Lupron. I will have to bear that in mind if there is a next time.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJ2224 View Post
    Malf, I think everyone is different. I don't understand a lot of this process, to be honest. It drives me crazy. Your follie sizes, though, sound similar to what mine were on CD 8. It's all in my blog post, I think. Again, though, different meds, different people respond, well, differently...I know I am driving myself NUTS googling my follie sizes and E2 values...try not to do that, because it WILL drive you nuts. Trust me.
    Oh, Lisa. Apparently we need a google-aholics anonymous thread, too, b/c I've already gone NUTS looking up those numbers.

Hugs to all!

Lisa...what meds are you on again??
    Lee Ann & Andre

LisaJ2224 Guest

I am on Repronex--75 ius of it; I was on it from CD 3 to CD 11, then trigger, then IUI today.

Malf---Big hugs, girl. I have been googling sperm counts all day. SO I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by ICURN View Post
    My beta will be July 9th!

Lisa, step away from the computer! (She says while looking up average daily growth rate of follies during medicated cycles...)

Lee Ann, I think I may be taking a page from your book and having the endless cycle. The good news is that follies are coming on strong, but the bad news is that it's more slowly than anticipated. I'm still blaming it on having been oversuppressed, but what do I know??

14 follies today - 1 at 15, 4 at 13, 2 at 12 and 2 at 10 with the rest under 10mm. My RE really wants 10 good ones to go in after, so here's hoping a couple of the little pipsqueaks catch up!

~~~~~~~~Follie growing vibes coming your way~~~~~~~

Mal...I know your pain. I just hope he does not wait too long.

Lisa...I hope your trigger went well!! I may be reaching out to you for an RE recommendation...I just move to Miami and I will not be going back up for monitoring with mine in JAX. How long was your wait to get in?
    Lee Ann & Andre

Good luck ladies!!! I hope we start getting a few more BFP's out of this! Thursday is the day for me this week! Good luck to all of you who are testing this week!

Lisa, how'd it go today??? Fingers crossed for you!

Jess

how early do you guys start testing?!
    Cariann

Hi girls! I have a quick Clomid question. I started my first cycle of C last month and I'm due to start again on Thursday for my second cycle. The thing is that myself and DH have decided not to try so hard the next two months because I'm starting a new job and need to focus on that for a while and for benefit reasons. Now, is it ok to have been on one round of C and now stopping for 2 months and then starting again? I still have 2 months presciptions. Will this in any way mess up my cycle? On C last month was the first time I had a 28 period!!!Whoo-hoo for C!!

Thanks, Lee Ann. I just want to say "ARE WE THERE YET!?!??!?!?!?!"

I cannot believe you are testing this weekend! It will be here before we know it. Sending loads and loads of BFP vibes your way!

Icurn, where you been? How are you holding up? And are you going to cave and POAS? Enquiring minds want to know!

Cariann,
    I try not to test until the day af is due or after. I hate seeing BFN's (I hate af too!) Good luck!!!

Jess

Jess so good to hear from you. I hope your testing brings you a bfp.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Hi Girls! I've been away for ages but wanted to check in to wish you all well. Sending prayers and hugs and wishes and sticky dust and all good baby making vibes to each one of you!

My DH and I are still in limbo because managed care takes forever to do anything, but hopefully things will start to get on track shortly.

Oh trust me~I am here. I sat at work last night and read this entire thread! They aren't letting me do much at work~not that I am complaining at all!!!!!!!

I have been feeling good. I am getting a cold sore, and my face is breaking out~hormones I am sure. I have been cramping~so of course I have been worried~hence why I read the entire thread AGAIN! I have been forgetful and wanting rootbeer floates (when I don't even like them) but I am trying to chalk those things up to my hormones being all wacky!

I started Estrogen patches today~yet another protocol! I just really hope they know what they are doing!!!!!!!!! The progesterone IM's are really kicking my butt!!!!!!! (Literally)

Malf~when do you go back?? Tomorrow??

Isolt~almost there!!!!!!!

You are all the best friends a girl could have!!!!!!!!

Mal...I am glad the Follies are now coming in strong...YEAH!!!!!

ICURN...Good Luck...you and I have the same Beta date

Elle...great to see you!! I hope MC moves more quickly!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

[quote=ICURN;880265]The progesterone IM's are really kicking my butt!!!!!!! (Literally)/quote]

They are kicking my behind as well

The symptoms sound very promising!!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

OMG I am so excited for you two!!! POAS day and betas will be here soooo soon! And the symptoms sound very promising!!!!

I am officially days away here. U/S this morning showed a total of 18 follies with 9 over 15mm and the lead follie at 18.5mm. The tech guessed one but no more than two more days of meds - woo hoo!!!

Thanks Heather...did you get off your bcps??? I hope everything goes well for you girlie!!! Dh and I are going out to celebrate tomorrow regardless of what we find out...we'll either be celebrating a BFP or sending out our adoption application!! Exciting either way!

Jess

Yeah MAL!!!:celebrate::celebrate:

...almost there!!! I hope they get tons of follies!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

Woo Hoo!!! Your follies are growing nicely!

I'm excited for you Jess! Your attitude is so great!
    Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how you will become a mommy!

Default New

hi ladies. i'm new to this site. After almost 2 years of TTC, My husband and I finally decided on IVF and so here I am, looking for support.

So I talked to the nurse today, and she laid out the timing for me. Does this sound right?
    Day 3 of next cycle (probably next week) I will do a baseline ultrasound.
    Between day 6 and 13 I will do a hysteroscopy/mock transfer.
    Then the NEXT cycle (approx Aug 6) start BCP, then injections, etc--5-6 week process before retrieval and transfer.

Which means, I start everything next week, but don't get transfer until the 2nd week of September. That seems like a long time away to me??!!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    hi ladies. i'm new to this site. After almost 2 years of TTC, My husband and I finally decided on IVF and so here I am, looking for support.
    Welcome! So sorry that you have to come into this group this way, but these are some of the best and most supportive women ever!@!!!!!!!