Page 13 of 593 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by paula0471
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah111
    Paula, I cannot see that signature stuff in my profile
    In your profile it's the second green box.. and it's the last one in that section.. wait a minute which version are you using? Is the surroundings of this post blue or green??
    Paula its blue..

Sarah go to your profile and down near the bottom change the board style to green. Then you will have the siggy box on your profile. I had the same issue when I first started.

I'm here. Been busy painting my kitchen. ANyways.. I have noticed my temp is staying above my coverline... so thats good right? I don't feel preg though.. HPT was neg yesterday. I figure its too early. Although my hopes are pretty much shot... but it still aint over till AF shows. I am trying to stay optimistic. Hopefully we will all be surprised.... but then again... i am not holding my breathe.
    Thats all for me.

How is everyone else doing? Any more BFP's? Good luck to all... I'll be on later to see how everyone is doing and what ya'll have been up to.

HEY ALL!!!!
    SORRY I'VE BEEN MIA THE LAST 2 DAYS... FIRST OF ALL, MY GRANDPA THE ONE WHO LIVES WITH ME AND DH. WE FINALLY GOT THE RESULTS BACK ADVANCED ALZHEIMERS. (KIND OF ALREADY KNEW THAT THOUGH.) WELL HE'S BEEN GETTING VERY AGGRESSIVE LATLEY AND ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO GO LIVE IN GEORGIA WITH MY LITTLE SISTER. ALL MY FAMILY NOW LIVES THERE. MY MOM AND DAD AND SIS AND BROTHER.. SO IT'S PROBRABLY FOR THE BEST..
    WELL MY SIS FLEW UP HERE YESTERDAY AND TODAY THEY FLEW TO GEORGIA... I WAS REALLY BUSY GETTING HIM READY TO GO..
    I MISS HIM SO MUCH ALREADY!!! MY DH IS CONSTANTLY AT WORK, AND GRANDPA KEPT ME BUSY AND NOT LONELY!!!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE WE ARE HAVING MY DH'S COMPANY (ARMY) 4TH OF JULY PARTY AT MY HOUSE CAUSE WE LIVE ON THE LAKE WHERE THEY SHOOT OFF THE FIREWORKS... SO THE PARTY IS 2 DAYS.. THE 3RD AND THE 4TH... WE'VE PAINTED THE BATHROOM AND THE DINNING ROOM.. I'VE SHAMPOOED THE CARPETS.. BUT THERE IS LOT'S TO DO YET AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE BETWEEN 50 OR 60 PEOPLE OUT HERE AND I'M SO STRESSED OUT!!!!

SO, I WILL STOP IN HERE SOME MORE TONIGHT BUT THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I'LL TRY TO STOP IN WHENEVER I HAVE TIME!!!

PAULA,
    HOW ARE YOU DOING??? GOOD I HOPE!!!

AMY,
    WE SEEM TO DO EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIMES, PAINTING, CLOMID, ETC.... HOW ARE YOU DOING???? I HOPE ALL IS WELL!!! I'M HAPPY YOUR TEMPS ARE STAYING ABOVE YOUR COVER LINE. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!

OH TODAY WAS DAY #5 OF MY 7 DAYS OF PROVERA... AND I'M STARTING TO CRAMP ALOT. BUT USUALLY AF DOESN'T SHOW UNTIL 5-7 DAYS AFTER I'M DONE WITH THE PROVERA. I HOPE AF COMES EARLY THIS TIME SO I CAN START THE NEXT MONTH OF 100MG CLOMID.. MAYBE THAT WILL WORK FOR ME!!!!!

WELL TALK TO YA'LL SOON!!!

lol, hey sara, you wanna come shampoo my carpets while your at it?? lol Yeah that is weird that we go beyond cycle buddies isn't it..?
    Glad you are on the road again with the provera... that stuff is pretty brutal. But hopefully in the end it'll all be worth it right?
    Anyway, I am STILL painting... My kitchen is bigger than I thought.. and has way too many nooks and crannys. lol...

Paula, I hope your doing well. When do you plan on testing? Soon I hope. My fingers are crossed for you.

Buttercup, Hows things going with DH and the clomid? I hope well. It isn't all that bad.

Baby2008, I hope this is it for you girl. Got everything crossed for you too!

As for me, I am going to take a break from TTC. I am actually taking a break from a lot of things. Life hasn't been all that grand lately. I think I am going to go away for awhile... just so I can think. I need to assess my situation and just figure things out.
    Thank you girls for being here for me. I really do appreciate it.
    Take care everyone... I'll miss ya.

As for everyone else.. good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup
    Sarah go to your profile and down near the bottom change the board style to green. Then you will have the siggy box on your profile. I had the same issue when I first started.
    Thanksss

As for me, I am going to take a break from TTC. I am actually taking a break from a lot of things. Life hasn't been all that grand lately. I think I am going to go away for awhile... just so I can think. I need to assess my situation and just figure things out.
    (((((AMY))))) Thank you so much for thinking of me. I am sorry things have been so rough on you lately. I hope you are back here soon....but enjoy the break. I hope everything works out for you very soon. WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

Hi gals...
    Well i have something new to tell... i have a feelin i O this mnth although i dont use OPK's but i have this crampy feelin in my abdomen since CD14 but i dun wana keep my hopes up as i always get disappointment with it every mnth.. but i hav'nt had this sort of feeling before.. me n DH BD every other day not bothering to chart BBT and use OPK'SMayb i get my little angel without CLOMID.. but it seems so impossible ..

Any ways waiting for a visit from the AF fairy to start my Fisrt cycle of Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    I'm here. Been busy painting my kitchen. ANyways.. I have noticed my temp is staying above my coverline... so thats good right? I don't feel preg though.. HPT was neg yesterday. I figure its too early. Although my hopes are pretty much shot... but it still aint over till AF shows. I am trying to stay optimistic. Hopefully we will all be surprised.... but then again... i am not holding my breathe.
    Thats all for me.

How is everyone else doing? Any more BFP's? Good luck to all... I'll be on later to see how everyone is doing and what ya'll have been up to.
    Yes.. Temps staying obove coverline is a good sign.. What dpo are you on?? Well it can still happen.. and if it's not this month.. it's going to happen and soon!

HEY ALL!!!!
    SORRY I'VE BEEN MIA THE LAST 2 DAYS... FIRST OF ALL, MY GRANDPA THE ONE WHO LIVES WITH ME AND DH. WE FINALLY GOT THE RESULTS BACK ADVANCED ALZHEIMERS. (KIND OF ALREADY KNEW THAT THOUGH.) WELL HE'S BEEN GETTING VERY AGGRESSIVE LATLEY AND ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO GO LIVE IN GEORGIA WITH MY LITTLE SISTER. ALL MY FAMILY NOW LIVES THERE. MY MOM AND DAD AND SIS AND BROTHER.. SO IT'S PROBRABLY FOR THE BEST..
    WELL MY SIS FLEW UP HERE YESTERDAY AND TODAY THEY FLEW TO GEORGIA... I WAS REALLY BUSY GETTING HIM READY TO GO..
    I MISS HIM SO MUCH ALREADY!!! MY DH IS CONSTANTLY AT WORK, AND GRANDPA KEPT ME BUSY AND NOT LONELY!!!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE WE ARE HAVING MY DH'S COMPANY (ARMY) 4TH OF JULY PARTY AT MY HOUSE CAUSE WE LIVE ON THE LAKE WHERE THEY SHOOT OFF THE FIREWORKS... SO THE PARTY IS 2 DAYS.. THE 3RD AND THE 4TH... WE'VE PAINTED THE BATHROOM AND THE DINNING ROOM.. I'VE SHAMPOOED THE CARPETS.. BUT THERE IS LOT'S TO DO YET AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE BETWEEN 50 OR 60 PEOPLE OUT HERE AND I'M SO STRESSED OUT!!!!

SO, I WILL STOP IN HERE SOME MORE TONIGHT BUT THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I'LL TRY TO STOP IN WHENEVER I HAVE TIME!!!

PAULA,
    HOW ARE YOU DOING??? GOOD I HOPE!!!

AMY,
    WE SEEM TO DO EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIMES, PAINTING, CLOMID, ETC.... HOW ARE YOU DOING???? I HOPE ALL IS WELL!!! I'M HAPPY YOUR TEMPS ARE STAYING ABOVE YOUR COVER LINE. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!

OH TODAY WAS DAY #5 OF MY 7 DAYS OF PROVERA... AND I'M STARTING TO CRAMP ALOT. BUT USUALLY AF DOESN'T SHOW UNTIL 5-7 DAYS AFTER I'M DONE WITH THE PROVERA. I HOPE AF COMES EARLY THIS TIME SO I CAN START THE NEXT MONTH OF 100MG CLOMID.. MAYBE THAT WILL WORK FOR ME!!!!!

WELL TALK TO YA'LL SOON!!!
    WOW.. You are going to be busy.. and busy after the two day party with cleaning.. You have a lot of work to keep you busy over the week. Sorry to hear about your grandpa.. Alzheimer is a really sad thing to happen to an older person. Both my grandpa's had advance and my grandmother was starting to get moderate when she passed at the beginning of this year. I was really close to one of my grandpa's and was super close to my grandmother who passed. My other grandmother passed a year after my dad did when I was little.. I was three when my dad died from cancer and 29 when my mom died from cancer. I don't have any grandparents or parents left. So cherish the time you have with him. dang.. I didn't mean for this to turn out so sad! I'm sorry about that!! Well, I'm glad you are well on your way into your next cycle. I really think you will do well on the 100mg. Have lots of fun this week at your party

Take the time you need.. I had to do the same.. and started back this year. TTC is really emotional and hard to get through at times, so I know how you feel. Things will get better.. I know they will. I will miss you.. If you need to talk I'm here for you.. Here's my email too if you ever need anything.. birdie_world@hotmail.com (((HUGS))) I'm still praying that you get that BFP this month..

AF is due July 8th.. so if it doesn't show I'll test on the 9th

Hi gals...
    Well i have something new to tell... i have a feelin i O this mnth although i dont use OPK's but i have this crampy feelin in my abdomen since CD14 but i dun wana keep my hopes up as i always get disappointment with it every mnth.. but i hav'nt had this sort of feeling before.. me n DH BD every other day not bothering to chart BBT and use OPK'SMayb i get my little angel without CLOMID.. but it seems so impossible ..

Any ways waiting for a visit from the AF fairy to start my Fisrt cycle of Clomid
    Good Luck.. BFP

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

AMY,
    I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!!!! BUT EVERYONE IS RIGHT TAKE THE TIME YOU NEED. THIS TTC IS SO STRESSFUL...SOMETIMES WE ALL NEED A BREAK... I'D TAKE ONE TOO, IF I WASN'T IN SUCH A TIME CRUNCH!!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND I'M HERE IF YOU EVER NEED TO PM ME....

PAULA,
    OH, MAN 8 DAYS LEFT TILL YOU CAN POAS!!!! CAN TIME GO BY ANY SLOWER????? I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR RESULTS!!!!! I'M SORRY TO HERE ABOUT ALL THE HEARTACHE YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN YOUR LIFE.... NO WONDER YOUR SUCH A STRONG WOMAN!!!!

KRISTEN,
    I HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!! GOOD LUCK!!! HOW LONG TILL YOU CAN POAS???? LET US KNOW THE RESULTS!!!!!!

I'LL TRY TO CHECK IN WITH YA'LL LATER....

Kimmie Guest

Hey Amy....I think a break is good after what you have been through recently. I know the want for a child and wonderful life. But, under your current situation you may want to re-think if that can happen in your current situation. I have not commented on that before as I thought it was not my place. But I feel really bad for what has gone on in your life the past while. I would recommend a counselor and anti-depressents. When I went through this with my son's father it helped me so much. Now I have a LOVING and RESPECTFUL DH and it was worth working on myself and getting on my own. I wish you lots of love and sanity in this time of pain. I can say I cannot imagine putting up with what you have...my dogs would have had penis and boiled balls for dinner. I hope you do not see me as rude...it is not my intention. I just hate to see any one go through what you have and are. If you need anything then e-mail me... kcoon@maine.rr.com

Update on me....DH just gave me my trigger and I got my pos OPK!!! I should 'o' around 1:30 AM Tuesday morning. We BDed this AM and will do so every 12 hours (he has a perfect sperm count, etc).

Hello girls! I'm wishing everyone BFP vibes today!

I tested this morning and I got a BFN, yet no AF!?! :roll: I used a digi, only one I had in the house, and it might have well just screamed @ me, "NOT PREGNANT, NOT PREGNANT"! Of course, because I'm crazy & obessed, I took it apart and saw a very faint line next to the control line. :oops: So, if AF doesn't show by tomorrow night, I'll test again Tuesday morning. Maybe I ovulated late!?! A girl can dream, right?

Kimmie Guest

Do not take it apart hun!! The second light line is LH not hCG and should not be looked at. You should have seen me ripping those apart and being so sure I was PG when they 1st came out. One time I was PG...and the 99 times I was not...LOL!! Go get a nice FRER test...they are great!! Good luck and BFP dust!!

Hey girls!!!!!!! You have to go and read my post "I can't believe it!!!!"
    ....you won't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you are doing good!!! Let me know what is going on!

Paula............YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen

Default K gots another q

I am 11 DPO and suddenly having tons TONS of EWCM... I've never noticed that before... is this a good or bad sign.... ??
    TIA

Kimmie Guest

Everyone is so differnt....I get EWCM 2 days before AF comes. But that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl
    Hello girls! I'm wishing everyone BFP vibes today!

I tested this morning and I got a BFN, yet no AF!?! :roll: I used a digi, only one I had in the house, and it might have well just screamed @ me, "NOT PREGNANT, NOT PREGNANT"! Of course, because I'm crazy & obessed, I took it apart and saw a very faint line next to the control line. :oops: So, if AF doesn't show by tomorrow night, I'll test again Tuesday morning. Maybe I ovulated late!?! A girl can dream, right?
    Call your dr. and see if you can go in and get a Beta done! I hope you are!!!

Good Luck!

Kristen
    I just wanted to say again how happy I am for you.. You really give us Clomid ladies hope.. I hope you are right.. I so want to be next!

I am 11 DPO and suddenly having tons TONS of EWCM... I've never noticed that before... is this a good or bad sign.... ??
    TIA
    while on clomid.. I have it through out the month at different times. Including during my 2ww. This is one of those things that is different for each woman.. You still have a chance! Kristen has been on clomid for a couple of months and this month her progesterone was a little on the low side and look at her now!!! So don't give up hope.. I read Kimmie's post... I don't want to get into your business.. but just wanted to tell you if you ever need to talk.. You can always PM me if you need to. You have been through so much and you are one of the ladies here that I feel close to. I wish you all the luck in the world.. Things will turn around for you.. just wait and see. (((HUGS)))

Quote Originally Posted by baby2008

Kristen
    heeyyy i m soo happy for you.. Congarrttsss...

As for me.. i m having this cramps twice or thrice a day .. its too early for me i usually et cramps one or 2 days before AF am also getting a little more CM than usual... Can any body tell wat it means??? m confused....

baby2008...Congratulations!!! You give all us clomid girls hope!

Update on me....CD33 and still no AF. I don't even feel like she's coming, but I'm sure that's my mind messing around with me. :roll: I haven't tested again yet, 'cause I don't want to see that BFN again...but I guess I should go get one and POAS tomorrow morning. I'll make sure to get FRER and hope for the best! The only symptom I've felt is sore BB when I was working out at the gym yesterday...

Hope ya all have a great day today!!

Thanks girls!!! You are all just so wonderful. ~ I am not leaving until you ALL come with me!!!!!!

Sarah111~sounds like good news to me! It won't be long until you know for sure. Hang in there!

Photogrl~You have to post in the morning and let us know!!! How exciting!!!

Paula~How are you feeling? Your temps are looking good!!! YEAH!!! I still can't believe you are holding out until the 9th! lol

How is everyone today??? Anyone testing soon? Anyone have anything unusual going on? GOOD LUCK and lots of BABY DUST!!!

~Kristen

Paula~How are you feeling? Your temps are looking good!!! YEAH!!! I still can't believe you are holding out until the 9th! lol
    ~Kristen
    I'm trying my best to hold out until the 9th.. it's only 5 1/2 days away.. I'm feeling ok.. I felt a little bit sick to my stomach last night.. But I think it was because of the gas, progesterone makes me :oops: burb and be gassy :oops: You know my nipples have been tender off and on.. and today.. my bb's seems to be sore at times. I've got a slight headache right now.. I guess I've been feeling a little down and some what emotional. I haven't really had any type of cramping this time in 2ww. Maybe a twinge once in a while.. but that could be the gas :oops: .. My temps have been staying up pretty good. That's all that been going on though.

So what about you?? How are you feeling??? Have you had any cramping or anything? Still emotional?? Need all the details lady!!! I don't remember.. did you have a chart? I would love to see what your temps have looked like since "O" for you??

alrighty... i am assuming af is around the corner then.. I took HPT and negative.... which is good i think... given the current situation... thanks gals.

Kimmie Guest

alrighty... i am assuming af is around the corner then.. I took HPT and negative.... which is good i think... given the current situation... thanks gals.
    Even so Amy .....I am sorry. I hope it all works out for you.

I am so sorry Amy You are always in my thoughts and prayers.. If you ever need to talk I'm still here for you. (((HUGS)))

__________________________________________________ ______

Sara, Hope you have a great time at your party!!! Miss ya.

thanks girls.... i really appreciate all you 've done for me... i don't know how i would have gotten through the clomid... mood swings... aches and pains... etc etc with out you guys... maybe in a few years when and if my marriage is stable again i will try one more time...

again, thank you all for your support.... big big big hugs....

my e mail is rodeo_queen81321@yahoo.com if anyone wants it... i don't think i'll be on much anymore
    i am sure... since i am such an apa addict... i'll lurk... but not post anymore...

Good Luck to all of you and God Bless...

Kimmie Guest

I copied it to my address book and will keep in touch if you do not mind. Soon I hope to be on my feet again and will not have the extra time to post on APA myself. I wish you all the love and blessings in the world. i hope your life gets easier from here and not more complicated.

Thanks girls!!! You are all just so wonderful. ~ I am not leaving until you ALL come with me!!!!!!

Sarah111~sounds like good news to me! It won't be long until you know for sure. Hang in there!

Photogrl~You have to post in the morning and let us know!!! How exciting!!!

How is everyone today??? Anyone testing soon? Anyone have anything unusual going on? GOOD LUCK and lots of BABY DUST!!!

~Kristen
    Hey Kristen thanks for ur post.....how r u doin?? any symptoms yet??

(((((((((((AMY))))))))))) I am sorry things have been rough on you lately. I am praying for you and I really hope things start to look up for you. You are stronger than you think you are!!!

Sarah and Paula...the only new symptom is that I have been cramping a little and hurting on my right side. I am pretty sure that is the side that I O from.

Paula...I am going Thursday for a progesterone level and BETAhcg!!! Then I will go back and have the levels rechecked on Saturday and see the DR on Monday at 9:30. He is starting me on Prometrium at night. So, that is just progesterone, right? It just kinda startled me when she said the name b/c it is what we take to induce AF! Don't want to get that mixed up!!! lol I never started temping. I always am up at different times and was never fully committed to doing it, so I just quit. Sad, I know. I am still emotional, that is probablly not going to get any better ~ only worse! I am glad you are being strong...I guess I can wait 5 1/2 days!!! lol

~Kristen

(((((((((((AMY))))))))))) I am sorry things have been rough on you lately. I am praying for you and I really hope things start to look up for you. You are stronger than you think you are!!!

Sarah and Paula...the only new symptom is that I have been cramping a little and hurting on my right side. I am pretty sure that is the side that I O from.

Paula...I am going Thursday for a progesterone level and BETAhcg!!! Then I will go back and have the levels rechecked on Saturday and see the DR on Monday at 9:30. He is starting me on Prometrium at night. So, that is just progesterone, right? It just kinda startled me when she said the name b/c it is what we take to induce AF! Don't want to get that mixed up!!! lol I never started temping. I always am up at different times and was never fully committed to doing it, so I just quit. Sad, I know. I am still emotional, that is probablly not going to get any better ~ only worse! I am glad you are being strong...I guess I can wait 5 1/2 days!!! lol

~Kristen
    Yep, Prometrium is just progesterone.. They are probably going to give you that because your levels were some what low when you had your test done. Yes it's used to induce AF.. It does the same thing our body does.. after "O" our progesterone rises and falls right at AF.. So when we take progesterone.. when we stop taking it it drops and cause AF to come. So you are perfectly safe taking it.. You will most likely have to take it through your first 12 weeks. Well when you go to the doctor.. I want details.. so make sure you pm me!!!!

Amy, you will be missed on here.. I'll have to save your address. You have mine.. so make sure you keep in touch. (((HUGS))) it will get better.. just hang in there!

Hello girls! Happy 4th to all of you!

I would love your opinion on my post titled "What do you think???" I swear this TTC is driving me CRAZY! :roll: