Page 5 of 593 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

  1. #121

    Default

    PAULA,
    I DO HAVE A PROGESTERONE TEST SET UP FOR CD 24. I KNOW IT IS IDEAL TO HAVE IT DONE ON CD 20 OR 21. MY RE ONLY SEES PEOPLE ON TUESDAY--HE IS ALSO A PROFESSOR AT THE UNIVERSITY, SO HE IS A BUSY GUY. I REALLY LIKE HIM THOUGH. I DO CHART ON PAPER. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER REALLY WELL. WHICH IS REALLY SAD FOR ME BEING ALMOST 30. THE ONLY REASON I EVEN LEARNED HOW TO E-MAIL OR DO THIS MUCH WAS TO TALK TO MY DH WHILE HE WAS IN IRAQ. HERE IS THE TEMPS THOUGH:
    CD1 98.1
    CD2 98.1
    CD3 98.2
    CD4 98.1
    I HAVE BEEN TEMPING FOR 2 WEEKS JUST TO GET USED TO IT AGAIN. AND 12 OUT OF 14 DAYS IT HAS BEEN 98.1. WEIRD,HUH???
    I TALKED TO MY RE ABOUT IT AND HE SAID THAT MY TEMP. SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT, BUT HOPEFULLY THE CLOMID WILL HELP WITH THAT.
    THIS WEEKEND I WILL HAVE DH HELP ME OUT WITH SETTING UP AN ONLINE CHART. TALK TO YOU SOON!!!!!!!!

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    PAULA,
    I DO HAVE A PROGESTERONE TEST SET UP FOR CD 24. I KNOW IT IS IDEAL TO HAVE IT DONE ON CD 20 OR 21. MY RE ONLY SEES PEOPLE ON TUESDAY--HE IS ALSO A PROFESSOR AT THE UNIVERSITY, SO HE IS A BUSY GUY. I REALLY LIKE HIM THOUGH. I DO CHART ON PAPER. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER REALLY WELL. WHICH IS REALLY SAD FOR ME BEING ALMOST 30. THE ONLY REASON I EVEN LEARNED HOW TO E-MAIL OR DO THIS MUCH WAS TO TALK TO MY DH WHILE HE WAS IN IRAQ. HERE IS THE TEMPS THOUGH:
    CD1 98.1
    CD2 98.1
    CD3 98.2
    CD4 98.1
    I HAVE BEEN TEMPING FOR 2 WEEKS JUST TO GET USED TO IT AGAIN. AND 12 OUT OF 14 DAYS IT HAS BEEN 98.1. WEIRD,HUH???
    I TALKED TO MY RE ABOUT IT AND HE SAID THAT MY TEMP. SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT, BUT HOPEFULLY THE CLOMID WILL HELP WITH THAT.
    THIS WEEKEND I WILL HAVE DH HELP ME OUT WITH SETTING UP AN ONLINE CHART. TALK TO YOU SOON!!!!!!!!
    The reason I asked.. Is some women still ovuate later on Clomid.. To me CD 20-21 is not ideal for a MLP.. I don't ovulate until between CD 18-21, so for me it's not good to have it done then.. I had mine done on CD 27 two months ago.. I called and told them.. What my charts and OPK's were saying and told them I didn't feel like I was going to "O" until later.. Which when I was on Clomid years ago.. I didn't "O" until late too. So I told them I woudl come in on CD 21 but.. I want a second one done 7 days after I know I've "O" and she told me to just set it up when I "O".. Which that month my progesterone was 27.6

    Wow... that is weird about your temps. I find that using www.babymed.com free chart is the easiest to set up and use. I could never figure out fertility friend.

    Good Luck..

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meesha
    Ok...I need some clomid advice! I started clomid this month and I Od on Monday. Then Saturday I noticed that my breasts were looking "bigger". Sunday morning I woke up and they were HUGE! This was 6 DPO. The last few days I have been having some horrible cramping and I can hardly stay awake! I have also been having some sharp pains that start in my uterus and go down through ...... :oops: well you know! I won't be able to test until at least Thursday and I really don't want to get my hopes up especially since I'm new to clomid. Is this normal?
    Hey, Well.. it could be one of two things.. an effect of clomid or BFP.. I hope it's a BFP! But, Clomid has fooled me many times. You described my whole last two weeks, only to get AF this week. Ok.. As far as breast.. Clomid does raise the levels of progesterone which is the hormone that causes us to have sore swollen breast.. Most women on clomid have some type of breast discomfort with in their 2ww. Cramping at 6dpo or later can be implantation related. How's your temps looking? C'mon BFP for Meesha!!!!





    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  4. #124

    Default

    SaraH.

    I agree w/ Paula- it doesn't matter what CD it is, your progesterone level is supposed to be 7 DPO- that is the peak of progesterone, mid luteal phase.

    Meesha-

    welcome, sorry your 2ww has been painful! It's true all those symptoms can be Clomid induced. . .you just can't trust your body sometimes!! Hope for a BFP for you though! Keep us posted!

    Well I just started my 2nd month of Clomid. Dr. decided to go up to 100 mg this month. C'mon, let's have some BFPs this month!!!

  5. #125

    Default

    Well I just started my 2nd month of Clomid. Dr. decided to go up to 100 mg this month. C'mon, let's have some BFPs this month!!!
    Aurora, Glad your dr is doing what he can to improve your chances.. What made him decide to go up to 100 mg? Because of your progesterone levels? You are having a much better LP. When I took Clomid years ago I took 50mg.. this time around.. I've been on 100mg.. 3rd cycle this month. I so hope you get your BFP this month. Let me know if you experience anything different taking a higer dose.

    For Aurora.. C'mon BFP!!!!!!

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  6. #126
    Meesha Guest

    Default

    [quote="paula0471"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesha
    Hey, Well.. it could be one of two things.. an effect of clomid or BFP.. I hope it's a BFP! But, Clomid has fooled me many times. You described my whole last two weeks, only to get AF this week. Ok.. As far as breast.. Clomid does raise the levels of progesterone which is the hormone that causes us to have sore swollen breast.. Most women on clomid have some type of breast discomfort with in their 2ww. Cramping at 6dpo or later can be implantation related. How's your temps looking? C'mon BFP for Meesha!!!!



    You know I think I could prepare myself for BFN but man to have all these symptoms first is just cruel!!!! lol :twisted: I'll keep you updated. I reach 10 dpo tomorrow!

  7. #127

    Default

    [quote="Meesha"]
    Quote Originally Posted by paula0471
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesha
    Hey, Well.. it could be one of two things.. an effect of clomid or BFP.. I hope it's a BFP! But, Clomid has fooled me many times. You described my whole last two weeks, only to get AF this week. Ok.. As far as breast.. Clomid does raise the levels of progesterone which is the hormone that causes us to have sore swollen breast.. Most women on clomid have some type of breast discomfort with in their 2ww. Cramping at 6dpo or later can be implantation related. How's your temps looking? C'mon BFP for Meesha!!!!



    You know I think I could prepare myself for BFN but man to have all these symptoms first is just cruel!!!! lol :twisted: I'll keep you updated. I reach 10 dpo tomorrow!
    I know how you feel.. That's what was so depressing for me this month.. I even had what I thought was implantation spotting that happen only once, when I wiped.. I got a bfn and the skank came right on time cd 34. So I understand just how cruel this can be!!! Well... at least you are only few days from finding out.. I so hope you get a BFP!!! Yes please keep us updated.

    ~*~*~*~*~Sending super sticky bady dust your way~*~*~*~*~


    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  8. #128

    Default

    OKay today is my first round of clomid. I was going to take it at night, but I think I am going to take it during the day because I do have sleep apnea. And if I am going to have any side effects I want to be awake.. Should I take this stuff with food? I think I asked that before... but I can't find where. I'll keep ya'll posted...

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    OKay today is my first round of clomid. I was going to take it at night, but I think I am going to take it during the day because I do have sleep apnea. And if I am going to have any side effects I want to be awake.. Should I take this stuff with food? I think I asked that before... but I can't find where. I'll keep ya'll posted...
    I don't think it matters about food. . .Good luck!!

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paula0471



    OMG this is the cutest blinkie ever!!! How can we not get pregnant with a baby dust blinkie that cute??

  11. #131

    Default

    Amy, It doesn't matter if you take it with food or not.. Which ever you feel.. I normally take it at 1pm during the day.. I either eat before then or around that time.. It doesn't bother my stomach. So did you start your clomid today?? If not when do you start it?? Good Luck!




    Aurora.. lol.. i've been blinkie crazy...lol.. I told Carrie it was all her fault..lol.. I have over 300 blinkies saved... I love that one too.. I have ton's of baby dust one's.

    How's your cycle going?

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  12. #132

    Default

    I took my first round at 9:30 this morning. I actually just woke up from a nap. So far I don't think I have had any side effects... so thats good. Just real tired today...

  13. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    I took my first round at 9:30 this morning. I actually just woke up from a nap. So far I don't think I have had any side effects... so thats good. Just real tired today...
    I'm glad your first day is going well. So BFP here we come!!!

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  14. #134

    Default

    Thanks Paula I LOVE your siggy btw! its soo cute

  15. #135

    Default

    OK LADIES,
    QUICK QUESTION: DOES CLOMID SHORTEN THE LENGTH OF AF??? AF IS USUALLY 7-8 DAYS. THIS IS MY 3RD DAY OF CLOMID. DAYS 3-7. OR CD 5 AND AF IS ALL GONE. IS THIS NORMAL???

  16. #136

    Default

    I am new here as well. DH and I are starting clomid soon and we are on a 25mg. Is that going to be enough? Everyone else seems to be taking more. Should I take two pills? Just wondering what you girls think. I will talk to RE.

    TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

  17. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by livliv
    I am new here as well. DH and I are starting clomid soon and we are on a 25mg. Is that going to be enough? Everyone else seems to be taking more. Should I take two pills? Just wondering what you girls think. I will talk to RE.
    I've never heard of a doctor giving 25mg.. That's half a pill.. They normally start off at 50mg and then go up if you don't "O". I would just ask your RE about it.. I wouldn't take more then what he tells you.. besides he's only going to give you enough for a month at a time. But I would talk to him about it.. doesn't sound right.. What days are you going to be taking it? 3-7 or 5-9? What's your diagnose? The reason you are taking clomid?

    Good Luck and welcome to APA.

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  18. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    OK LADIES,
    QUICK QUESTION: DOES CLOMID SHORTEN THE LENGTH OF AF??? AF IS USUALLY 7-8 DAYS. THIS IS MY 3RD DAY OF CLOMID. DAYS 3-7. OR CD 5 AND AF IS ALL GONE. IS THIS NORMAL???
    Sarah.. because of the hormones it effects it can change your AF.. It doesn't always and you may even be different from month to month while you are on clomid.


    Thanks Paula I LOVE your siggy btw! its soo cute
    Thanks Amy.. How did your first day go?

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  19. #139

    Default

    I am a grumpy one today! I am so mad at DH right now I can't see straight. I have a headache from hell and I just plain don't feel good. Is this normal?
    ETA :This is day two of Clomid for me.

  20. #140

    Default

    okay, I am dizzy as all get out. and my hands keep going numb... is that normal? could be just a migraine coming on... that happens when i get those. I am just really blah today...

  21. #141

    Default

    AMY,
    TODAY IS MY 4TH DAY OF CLOMID. I HAVE BEEN REALLY DIZZY SINCE THE FIRST DAY I TOOK IT. REALLY TIRED TOO. NO OTHER SIDE EFFECTS THOUGH. I THINK WE ARE ON THE SAME CD. CD6 RIGHT?? I'M ON CLOMID CD 3-7. ARE YOU ON CD5-9? JUST WONDERING.

  22. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    I am a grumpy one today! I am so mad at DH right now I can't see straight. I have a headache from hell and I just plain don't feel good. Is this normal?
    ETA :This is day two of Clomid for me.
    You have every freakin' right to be grumpy and mad at DH!! If he'd done that to me, he'd got a nice kick in the balls...but that kinda defeats the purpose of TTC now doesn't it. *giggles*
    After over FOUR years of STC...We are going to Adopt...hopefully God will lead us in this new chapter of our journey!

  23. #143

    Default

    maybebaby... i needed that... he's very remorseful too... hmm :twisted: imagine that...

    Sarah, I am on day
    two.. CD 6 so yeah we are cycle buddies... for the clomid i am on 5-9... I really feel like hell today.. and CRAMPING on the left side big time.... WTH? I can't wait to get off this stuff..

  24. #144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paula0471
    Aurora, Glad your dr is doing what he can to improve your chances.. What made him decide to go up to 100 mg? Because of your progesterone levels? You are having a much better LP. When I took Clomid years ago I took 50mg.. this time around.. I've been on 100mg.. 3rd cycle this month. I so hope you get your BFP this month. Let me know if you experience anything different taking a higer dose.

    For Aurora.. C'mon BFP!!!!!!
    Thanks Paula!!
    I didn't get to talk to my Dr. (it's a she)- the nurse said she wanted to double the dose, I assume after seeing the progesterone level didn't go up. But I got an extra 3 days on my LP so I was willing to stay on the lower dose. I have an appt on the 18th for a different issue, so I'll talk to her more then. So far, no side effects on the higher dose.

    I went for my first TCM/acupuncture appt yesterday. It was great. Alot of dietary recommendations which I am totally willing to try. He wanted to treat me w/ herbs, but I'm not ready for that. I'm going to try a month w/ the diet changes and acupuncture (and clomid!) and see. My TCM guy was not pleased that my Dr. is not monitoring me on Clomid w/ ultrasounds to check my lining (it can get too thin?) and to check for ovary cysts. I was a little worried about that too. If I don't get my BFP this month, I'm going to see an RE. No more Clomid from my OB. I have an open access insurance, so it should n't be a problem.

    AND. . .we got DH s/a results (drumroll, please!) TOTALLY NORMAL!!! Yeehaw!!! his count was way above normal at like 145 mill/ml. Motility >50% and morphology normal.

    Well, I hope everyone is hanging in there. . .Stay strong, girls!

  25. #145
    tres33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    What dose are you on?
    I'm on low dose (50 mg) because I "o" on my own, and my progesterone level was pretty normal, so Dr. thinks I just need a little "boost".

    Come on BFPs!!!!!!!!
    Me too! I 'm pretty sure I "o' on my own also. But had to take clomid with 1st child. This is attempt for child #3. I'm supposed to start 50mg on Sat. or so I think. AF started tues. but has been really light (not normal). Last mo. and this mo. was the same but never have experienced this before. Do I still count tues as cd 1? It's been 3 days of the same. Last mo. was the same and it never did really pick up but for a day or two and then it was gone. Help! Hopefully I'll be able to talk to dr. on fri. to verify when to start clomid.

  26. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tres33
    Me too! I 'm pretty sure I "o' on my own also. But had to take clomid with 1st child. This is attempt for child #3. I'm supposed to start 50mg on Sat. or so I think. AF started tues. but has been really light (not normal). Last mo. and this mo. was the same but never have experienced this before. Do I still count tues as cd 1? It's been 3 days of the same. Last mo. was the same and it never did really pick up but for a day or two and then it was gone. Help! Hopefully I'll be able to talk to dr. on fri. to verify when to start clomid.
    Welcome Tres33

    Sorry AF isn't cooperating. CD1 is usually first day of full flow. If you aren't having a normal period, I would consider taking a HPT before starting CLomid. Unless you are coming off hormonal birth control that may be making your AF weird? Talk to your Dr OK!

    Good luck

  27. #147

    Default

    I took my clomid 30 minutes late this morning!!! I totally overslept.. grrrr oh well i took it... 2 more to go...


    I have another question about the OPK.... When do I start using those? I have 7 of them...

    WHERE IS PAULA????

  28. #148

    Default

    YAY!!!!!!!
    TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF CLOMID!!!!!! i'M SO HAPPY TO BE DONE WITH IT... IT IS ABOUT 88 DEGREES OUTSIDE AND PROBRABLY LIKE 90 SOMETHING INSIDE MY HOUSE. I'M STILL REALLY DIZZY, I HAVE A HORRIBLE HEADACHE, HOT FLASHES AND CRAMPS. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM VERY MOODY. I WISH OUR HOUSE HAD A/C. WE LIVE ON A LAKE SO USUALLY WE HAVE A NICE BREEZE. BUT NOT TODAY!! FIGURES!! I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING MY MIND!! I AM TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM MY POOR GRANDPA SO I DON'T YELL AT HIM FOR NO REASON.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT THE CLOMID SIDE EFFECTS GO AWAY WHEN YOUR DONE TAKING THE PILLS.. SORRY ALL YA'LL HAD TO READ ALL THIS OF ME COMPLAINING. I HAD TO VENT SOMEWHERE!!! THANKS FOR LISTENING... HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!!

  29. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    I took my clomid 30 minutes late this morning!!! I totally overslept.. grrrr oh well i took it... 2 more to go...


    I have another question about the OPK.... When do I start using those? I have 7 of them...

    WHERE IS PAULA????
    Here I am...lol.. I've been busy.. We are going to buy a new house soon.. So I've been out messing around with that.. Today my DS and I went looking for him a truck. So I haven't been around.

    It's fine you took it 30 minutes late.. as long as it was with in an hour of the time set to take it each day. If you are on day 5-9 of clomid then I would start OPK on day 12.. That's also the day I would start BD.. since you don't know when you will "O" because of this being your first month.. Once you know when you "O" on Clomid.. then you can adjust it later if you need.. I don't start BD until CD 16 but I'm a late "Oer" (7 OPK will take up to day 18.. If you haven't had an LH surge by then day 18 then you will have to buy more)

    Hope things are going well with you.. Hope the dizziness is lighting up.



    I went for my first TCM/acupuncture appt yesterday. It was great. Alot of dietary recommendations which I am totally willing to try. He wanted to treat me w/ herbs, but I'm not ready for that. I'm going to try a month w/ the diet changes and acupuncture (and clomid!) and see. My TCM guy was not pleased that my Dr. is not monitoring me on Clomid w/ ultrasounds to check my lining (it can get too thin?) and to check for ovary cysts. I was a little worried about that too. If I don't get my BFP this month, I'm going to see an RE. No more Clomid from my OB. I have an open access insurance, so it should n't be a problem.

    AND. . .we got DH s/a results (drumroll, please!) TOTALLY NORMAL!!! Yeehaw!!! his count was way above normal at like 145 mill/ml. Motility >50% and morphology normal
    I want to try acupuncture so bad.. it's just so expensive here. Carrie sent me the dietary list for my blood type that her TCM gave her.. It was funny.. I eat and drink alot on the avoid list for me..lol.. With you being on the clomid.. I wouldn't take any herbs either.. I try to even stay away from soy while taking the clomid.. I do take my prenatal omega, prenatal vitamins and a baby aspirin.. oh yea colace too.. My doctor told me to take all this so I know it's ok with my clomid. I've never had an u/s with clomid.. and you know I've been on a lot of clomid.. I'm seeing an RE and she doesn't do u/s with clomid either.. just the mlp the first month. Yes.. if you are on clomid for to long it can cause a thinning in the lining .. Baby aspirin will help increase your lining.. talk to you doctor about taking it.

    Congrats on your DH S/A... I know he feels much better now knowing he's not contributing to the problem. My DH was so scared and didn't want to do the test.. but once we got his results back and found out he had like super sperm.. he got a big head.. I wanted to slap him!!!!



    YAY!!!!!!!
    TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF CLOMID!!!!!! i'M SO HAPPY TO BE DONE WITH IT... IT IS ABOUT 88 DEGREES OUTSIDE AND PROBRABLY LIKE 90 SOMETHING INSIDE MY HOUSE. I'M STILL REALLY DIZZY, I HAVE A HORRIBLE HEADACHE, HOT FLASHES AND CRAMPS. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM VERY MOODY. I WISH OUR HOUSE HAD A/C. WE LIVE ON A LAKE SO USUALLY WE HAVE A NICE BREEZE. BUT NOT TODAY!! FIGURES!! I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING MY MIND!! I AM TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM MY POOR GRANDPA SO I DON'T YELL AT HIM FOR NO REASON.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT THE CLOMID SIDE EFFECTS GO AWAY WHEN YOUR DONE TAKING THE PILLS.. SORRY ALL YA'LL HAD TO READ ALL THIS OF ME COMPLAINING. I HAD TO VENT SOMEWHERE!!! THANKS FOR LISTENING... HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!!
    Sarah.. I think I would be begging my DH to go and get me at least a window unit.. so you can stay in one room of the house.. It's not good for your body to get to hot while TTC and when you get pg it won't be good for you to stay hot all the time.

    As far as clomid side effects.. they will come and go through out your cycle.. I know how you feel.. My sister has been staying with us... (we don't exactly get a lone alot of the time) So it's been hard.. I've been staying in my room a lot when she is here.. Just can't deal with her sometimes. And she defiantly don't understand anything I'm going through with all this.

    Hey you have the right to vent.. So don't apologize.. We all vent.. especially those of us on fertility drugs..

    ____________________
    Well.. Ladies.. I hope everyone is having a good clomid month.. I start my first pill tomorrow.. YAY!!! C'mon clomoody... I don't mind all the side effects as long as I end up with a little bundle of joy in the end!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.. I'll see ya here!!!

    Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

  30. #150

    Default

    I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER TODAY!!! IT'S COOLER OUTSIDE TODAY AND I HAVE NO SIDE EFFECTS TODAY. BY THE TIME MY DH GOT HOME LAST NIGHT IWAS LOSING IT!! WE WERE TALKING AND I STARTED LAUGHING & CRYING AT THE SAME TIME.... POOR DH HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I MUST HAVE BEEN A SIGHT TO SEE CAUSE ALL HE COULD DO WAS LAUGH.. WHICH WAS OK SINCE I WAS LAUGHING TOO. WE GIGGLED ABOUT IT ALL NIGHT. I FEEL LIKE MYSELF AGAIN TODAY.. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A GOOD MONTH FOR ALL OF US!!!! COME ON BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    PAULA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. IT IS A VERY GOOD THING WE ALL HAVE SOMEWHERE TO COME AND VENT TO WOMEN WHO UNDERSTAND..OH BTW WE HAVE TWO WINDOW A/C UNITS BUT IN THIS HOUSE THE WINDOWS ARE ALL REALLY SMALL AND LONG & WON'T EVEN FIT A SMALL UNIT. IT SUCKS....

    I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!! BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •