Page 4 of 593 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

am so sorry Aurora! (((HUGS))) I know how you feel. But atleast you are on the right track now.. YAY for an two extra days of LP!!!! How many days do you have in your LP now???
    Thanks Paula. . you have been a huge source of support this month. I am on 12 DPO which is amazing for me. AF hasn't come yet today as of 430 PM Chicago time, but I sure feel her knocking (backache, etc). So if I can have a 12 day LP, that will be a success. It's just so hard to be at the mercy of AF!
    Anyway Paula. . .high hopes for you still! Your temps are looking GOOOOD!!

SEASEA

how's it going w/ your Clomid month?

Jillmo77 Guest

Hey Aurora,
    Sorry to hear about your temp drop. At least there is good news with your LP and next month could be the one!!

Paula, hang in there, temps looks awesome, I hope you get the BFP girlfriend. I have been freaking out because I've been spotting for the past 24 hours. I do not want to face another miscarriage. I cried myself to sleep last night and have just been resting all day today. I got my first betas drawn yesterday and I go tomorrow morning for the 48 hour later test. Hopefully my numbers will double and then I can relax about this ****ed spotting. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillmo77
    Paula, hang in there, temps looks awesome, I hope you get the BFP girlfriend. I have been freaking out because I've been spotting for the past 24 hours. I do not want to face another miscarriage. I cried myself to sleep last night and have just been resting all day today. I got my first betas drawn yesterday and I go tomorrow morning for the 48 hour later test. Hopefully my numbers will double and then I can relax about this ****ed spotting. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.
    Thanks Jill and Aurora!

What type of spotting?? When you had your HCG drawn did they have them do a progesterone as well?? Try not to freak out to much.. Stay clam.. and take it easy.. Stay home on the couch or bed watching TV.. until the spotting stops.. You are in my thoughts and prayers.. Please please keep us updated on whats going on..

Aurora, I'm sorry it looks like AF is going to show her ugly face..I hope she don't but if she does.. I'm just glad the clomid is working.. and you are headed in the right direction.. Just hang in there.. You will get that BFP!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

Jillmo!

I've been wondering about you... I'm sorry about the spotting, that is no fun. Why can't it ever just be easy, ya know? Hoping and praying for a big Fat Beta (BFB?) today for you! Please let us know how it turns out. . .

Well I am 13 DPO, temp down even further, definitely feel like AF will come today. If so I will call Dr. for my next Clomid prescription. I thought we might take a month off ttc, but DH really wants to stick with it, and we've got this momentum going now, so might as well keep going.

Paula

Hoping you can graduate this month too!

YAY!!! You've made it 13 days.. Hopefully you won't start until tomorrow and then you will have a full normal LP. I'm so glad you and your DH are not taking a month off.. You are heading in the right direction now.. I just know it's just a matter of time now, so hang in there!

As far me.. I'm 11 dpo today.. Temp still up 98.4 (chart updated) Yesterday.. My BB's started feeling tender in area's.. (this normally happens right after "O" but didn't this month.. Weird.. I did have one day where my nips was hurting from cold air at I think it was 5 dpo but that was it until now) they are still tender this morning. When I wiped after FMU I had a lot of CM today.. Kind of looked EW.. But I didn't feel of it to see. Ive been tired..nothing else really going on. I'm hoping for a BFP to end this long journey, but am scared to get my hopes up.

Hey Aurora-
    Thanks for asking...Today is my 5th and last day of taking the clomid. So far I've been really moody and get awful headaches....small price to pay if it will actually get me prego I guess. I'm so over this cycle....waiting to O, bding, 2ww, AF, and start it all over. Its a little like groundhogs day...lol..Its funny-I've never been one to 'rush' life, but it seems when TTC days keep dragging on. Sorry for all the complaining, not sure if the venting is worse due to clomid, but I'm sure it is(hehehe) :roll: Anyway, I'll keep y'all posted as I go. Lots of baby dust to all in wait!! Chelseaxoxo

Hey Paula....your chart looks awesome!!! You're in my thoughts and prayers! I know about not wanting to get hopes up, though! Keep us posted! Chelseaxoxo

Paula

Your chart is looking good. . .I know you don't want to get your hopes up- But we are pulling for you. When would you test? *BFP BFP BFP*

SEASEA

Groundhog day! Totally!! I love it I found it stressful waiting for "o" my first month of Clomid because you're not exactly sure what to expect. So I understand completely. Just hang in there, girl!!

Thanks Chelsea and Aurora!

Funny you should mention "ground hogs day" I feel like that all the time.. TTC is just like that movie..

The 2ww is always hard for me.. Especially this month!

BabyMed.com (my chart) says to test on June 6th.. AF is due June 5th if I'm 34 days this month.. I o'ed a day early this month.. So I think AF is due June 4th (33 cd) I so want to test in the morning.. I'm trying not too.. but it's so hard.. I don't want to see a bfn...and testing early.. I have a chance that's what I'll get even if I was pg.

Aurora, any sign of AF yet? Looks like you are going to have a really good LP this month.. If you don't start tomorrow.. You may want to test Sunday. Praying that these AF signs you are having are actually BFP sign.. and AF stays far away!!!!

Chelsea, You have an excuse to complain and vent.. That's what I tell my DH.. He told me my hormones were in overdrive today.. I was getting on his nerves..lol.. I told him to be quite or I'm going to bonk him on the head...

Aurora, any sign of AF yet? Looks like you are going to have a really good LP this month..
    I started spotting about 2 hrs ago. I'm never sure how to chart CD 1 when I start late in the day. What cutoff time are you supposed to use? I guess if I just spot today I'll make tomorrow CD 1. . but what if I get full flow at like 8 pm or something? Does that make today CD 1?

I agree with you Paula- the 2WW is DEFINITELY the worst! I don't even know why it was created!! Frankly, I think it's like torture. Anyway, hope the wait goes by quickly for you, and that you have a nice BFP at the end of it!

Your chart DOES look good! Good luck! Fingers crossed... Praying for you!
    Marcie

Thanks Maurcie! I agree complete touture! :x

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    Aurora, any sign of AF yet? Looks like you are going to have a really good LP this month..
    I started spotting about 2 hrs ago. I'm never sure how to chart CD 1 when I start late in the day. What cutoff time are you supposed to use? I guess if I just spot today I'll make tomorrow CD 1. . but what if I get full flow at like 8 pm or something? Does that make today CD 1?
    I chart anything midnight to midnight, So yes if you get flow at 8pm then you would chart it as today's date. It doesn't count unless you have flow. So if you don't start your flow until tomorrow.. Then your LP this cycle was 14 days.. That's great!!!

Well.. Tonight.. I'm so tired, back hurts.. bb's are sore (they started getting tender yesterday.. more so today).. I POAS this evening.. which I know for me it's way to early and wasn't FMU.. Got a BFN... So I'll have to probably wait until Wed. to POAS again.. If AF doesn't show on Tue.. Temps are still up high which is good.

I started crying.. I used one of those internet cheapies that you get free with Pre~seed.. Well.. The light wasn't on.. (only light was from a window) well the test has a crease in it and I thought it was a faint +, my heart started racing and then when I turned on the light to take a closer look saw that it was a crease.. My heart dropped and tears began to roll. That's why I should have just slapped my hand and waited until Wed., I mean.. I knew it was rather early and even if I was.. I would probably still get a BFN. I've been feeling blue all night.

Oh Paula, (((((HUGS))))) sorry about the BFN. Please try to hang until Wednesday. It's good your temps are still up! I haven't given up hope for you yet- I am still hoping and praying. Hang tight!

Marcie
    Marcie

paula. . .what a sad story, I'm sorry about the BFN. At least now it's a weekend, hopefully you can have some fun and take your mind off ttc for awhile.

For me, AF really started last night (I like your midnight to midnight rule, I'm using that!) and this AM -OMG she was here with a vengeance! I don't usually have bad menstrual cramps but I woke up at 6 AM in misery. I could barely stand up. I popped 4 ibuprofen right away and as soon as they kicked in I was fine. I don't know what that's about- must be the Clomid? Anyway I'm feeling much better now. Stupid AF!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Well, I just thought I would check in.. Weird.. My bb's are really sore tonight.. Not really the nips but my whole bb's... I've got a really bad headache.. I got it after I got home from the concert... Had a couple of catches earlier in my abdomen.. Those are my symptoms for the day..

Tomorrow (Sunday) is 13 dpo.. I’m praying my temps will still be up and AF will stay far away.. By my count.. Af should be here Mon.. But by babymed.com it says it will come on Tue and it says I should test on Wed, So I’m going to try and hold out until Wed to test just in case.

OT: I had fun at the concert it was nice to get out and not think about wanting to be pregnant.. Well.. I did think about it for a while .. while we were at the park for the concert.. All the freakin pregnant women and strollers with babies in them.. and DH had to point out every baby he saw and a couple of times he would go oh look honey that girl is pregnant :roll: That was kind of depressing.

Jillmo77 Guest

Sorry to hear that DH was sooooo insensitive. My next life, I am definitely going to be a lesbian I cannot wait to see your BFP. I can just feel it coming. I've got some good news for you ladies. I got my betas back and they look great.
    13 DPO- HCG 201 PROG 15.5
    15 DPO- HCG 637 PROG 18.1
    So not only did they double in 48 hours, they tripled!!!! I am so relieved, you have no idea. The dr is giving me 10 days of progesterone supplements just too give me a boost since it is a little low, but she wasn't concerned so now I just wait for my u/s in two weeks!! Hang in there guys and soon you'll be in my shoes. Although, I seem to worry more now than I did before the BFP.
    Jill

Paula

Sorry about all your symptoms. . .looks like your temp is down a bit. . .I am still keeping fingers & toes crossed for you.
    It's good that you were able to get out & enjoy life this weekend. . .just smack DH when he says stuff like that!

Jillmo

OMG so happy for you!! Thanks for keeping us posted. Hopefully we'll be following you soon.

Great news Jill!!! I am so happy for you!!! Please make sure you keep in touch so I know how you are doing.

Thank you both for the kind words..

Today hasn't been a good or bad day.. I'm really depressed.. Today is 14 dpo.. Well.. No sign of AF .. No cramping.. bbs still sore.. BUT I had a big temp drop this morning.. Still above cover-line but barely.. I was so upset.. My DH said the temp could be wrong or I could still be pg.. Which I don't know how that would be possible. I know when AF comes I'm going to break down.. Now it's just a sit and wait game. I wasn't even going to post today.. Because I've been upset.. but guess I needed to share my pity party.

If for some reason I don't start by Wed. morning.. I'll test.. Is it possible to still be pregnant with a temp drop like that?

I did go out and buy a new BBT... mine was old.. I know I know wishful thinking..

Well, the Skank showed up today and she seems ticked off.. I had bad cramping all night last night.. It was terrible.. The worse I've had so far. So we are back at CD1 Clomid is 4 days..

My plans for this month:

Continue with Clomid days 5-9, Prenatals, Prenatal Omega, Baby Aspirin and Colace.

I used Pre~seed last cycle and have some left over so will probably use it again this month. I may have to order more.. or may just use it the days around "O". Don't know..

Continue with OPK's

First two weeks I will diet and go to the gym.. 2ww I will mantain 1500-2000 diet and take it easy (doctors orders)

My Next AF is due July 8th.. Test July 9th and have RE appt. July 12th if no BFP then I have a lap done sometime in July.

Oh Paula!!

I'm so sorry the witch got you too! :evil: And she's torturing you! Funny, I had the worst cramping ever on CD2 as well! Do you think the Clomid is doing that? The other weird thing I had is very very heavy flow on CD2, then by CD 4, nothing! That's strange because usually it drags on for 7 or 8 days.

Anyway. I start the Clomid again today. Here we go again!!

Maybe we should start a new thread? This one's getting pretty long. . .

Hang in there Paula. . .it doesn't feel like it, but we must be getting closer!

22. Default

I'm so sorry AF came Paula...I was hoping that your BFP would come this month!
    After over FOUR years of STC...We are going to Adopt...hopefully God will lead us in this new chapter of our journey!

I AM VERY SORRY PAULA. I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR POSTS AND WAS REALLY HOPING THIS WAS YOUR MONTH!!

OK LADIES,
    I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!! I SHOULD HAVE STARTED CLOMID ON SAT. BUT DIDN'T. THIS IS WHY. WENT OFF BC PILLS LAST SAT. SHOULD HAVE HAD AF BY MON. BUT SPOTTED MON. TUES. WED. THURS. THEN THURS. NIGHT AF WAS HERE.. THEN GONE BY FRI. MY RE'S NURSE SAID WAIT FOR 3 FULL DAYS OF ACTUAL FLOW. THIS SAT.AF CAME WITH BAD CRAMPS. SUN. MON. SHE WAS STILL HERE SO I STARTED MY CLOMID YESTERDAY. I WOKE UP LAST NIGHT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND GOT SO DIZZY I FELL ON MY BUTT IN THE HALLWAY. I KNOW CLOMID CAN MAKE YOU DIZZY BUT ON THE FIRST DAY???? DOES IT WORK THAT QUICK????? I HAVE BEEN REALLY DIZZY ALL DAY TODAY TOO.. I CAN DEAL WITH IT BUT AM WONDERING DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL IT THIS QUICK????? ONE MORE QUESTION-- ANY ONE USING ROBOTUSSIN AFTER THE CLOMID???? JUST WONDERING!!
    THANKS FOR LISTENING AND ANY ANSWERS OR ADVICE WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED!!!!!

I KNOW CLOMID CAN MAKE YOU DIZZY BUT ON THE FIRST DAY???? DOES IT WORK THAT QUICK????? I HAVE BEEN REALLY DIZZY ALL DAY TODAY TOO.. I CAN DEAL WITH IT BUT AM WONDERING DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL IT THIS QUICK?????

Hi SaraH!
    Uggh I am sorry you feel so dizzy. What a pain! I did not have any dizziness on Clomid. What dose are you on?
    Make sure to drink alot of water and eat regularly. I hope you feel better soon!

I AM ON 50MG FOR PCOS. I'M NOT O'ING ON MY OWN ANYMORE. SO HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS. DID YOU FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS?? IF SO HOW QUICK??

26. Default

I didn't get the dizzy thing either, but it was a warning on my bottle. Clomid symtoms can appear rather quickly...especially if you aren't used to taking it on a month to month basis. I hope the dizziness has subsided. Good luck with Oing!!
    After over FOUR years of STC...We are going to Adopt...hopefully God will lead us in this new chapter of our journey!

Jillmo77 Guest

Paula I am sooo sorry that AF reared her ugly head. I know how disappointed you must be. Please keep the faith and know that it will happen soon enough. You are all in my thoughts.

DID YOU FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS?? IF SO HOW QUICK??
    Not really. . .I was on 50 mg last month. I had a few night sweats. I felt VERY FATIGUED the week after "O". Nothing too bad. I "O" on my own, I take it for luteal phase defect.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Jill, Yea, for some reason I was really disappointed this time around.. I guess cause I know I'm starting to run out of options. Even thought DH says not to worry about it if we have to we will figure out a way to do IVF. The slightest thing has made me cry the last two days.. I've been at the point at times I just wanted to sleep.. because the pain and depression was just to much. But I'm slowly coming out of it.. The ladies here at the APA seem to help a lot with this.. At first.. I thought I was going to have to take a few days off from the boards.. It's sad at the time I really didn't want to hear all the I'm sorries.. but I'm glad I didn't.. Because all the ladies who have came to me, to let me know that they care and how sorry it wasn't this month.. in some way is helping me through.

So I just want to let you and all the ladies who have sent me messages know how much I appericate you guys! You guys are the best support group and I feel like you guys are the only one's in the world who know how I feel. Thank you all for being there for me!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    I AM ON 50MG FOR PCOS. I'M NOT O'ING ON MY OWN ANYMORE. SO HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS. DID YOU FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS?? IF SO HOW QUICK??

Sarah, As far as being dizzy.. The first time I ever took it I got some what light headed and it gave me headaches. I have PCOS and hardly ever "O" or got AF on my own.. This is my second time on Clomid after many years (I'm on my 3rd cycle this month this trip around) The only symptoms I do go through every month is moodiness and "o" pains night of surge.. The intensity of the "O" pain is different each month for me. Also my symptoms are different each time in 2ww.. Sore bbs are a given with clomid because of the higher progesterone levels... I had headaches this month.. This month I had catches and cramps and one single time that I spotted a small amout at around 7dpo.. but I think a blastocyst was trying to implant and something went wrong.. So now I have AF as you know and thiis AF is kicking my arse.

Also.. because it effects the hormones in your body within hours after you take the first pills.. you can have side effects on your first day.. Everyone I've ever talked to have had some type of side effect from clomid.

Good Luck with this round.. Do you have an MLP set up (progesterone test) if so what CD are they setting it up for? Also.. Are you charting?

Please keep posting here to let us know what you are experiencing each day.

Meesha Guest

Ok...I need some clomid advice! I started clomid this month and I Od on Monday. Then Saturday I noticed that my breasts were looking "bigger". Sunday morning I woke up and they were HUGE! This was 6 DPO. The last few days I have been having some horrible cramping and I can hardly stay awake! I have also been having some sharp pains that start in my uterus and go down through ...... :oops: well you know! I won't be able to test until at least Thursday and I really don't want to get my hopes up especially since I'm new to clomid. Is this normal?