Page 103 of 593 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Erin and Max thinking of you this morning. Cant wait to hear progress on eggies.

2. Default

Jacob and I officially have three tiny babies in dishes.... I love them already....:crying:

We will probably probably do the transfer this Sunday, depending on quality of the embryos, which I will find out tomorrow....more waiting....

Please do what you guys do best and think, pray, hope, and send growing dust to my little babies.

Thank you sooooo much!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Erin, I am praying, praying and praying that your three embabies continue to divide or multiply (I forgot already) so that they will be ready for you come Sunday or Tuesday.
    Please KUP...............

Max, we are waiting for you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Jacob and I officially have three tiny babies in dishes.... I love them already....:crying:

We will probably probably do the transfer this Sunday, depending on quality of the embryos, which I will find out tomorrow....more waiting....

Please do what you guys do best and think, pray, hope, and send growing dust to my little babies.

Thank you sooooo much!
    YAY! Now cant wait for tomorrow. This is so exciting.

Take care of you and rest up for the big day on Sunday! Will be nonstop praying!!!

Three sounds like a very lucky number, Erin. Go babies grow!!!

Max, lady, it's morning on the left coast. What's the SCOOOOOP?????

You go ladies im so happy for you, make sure you dont put less than three make sure its three or higher its a better chance. Cant wait to get more great news. We need this POSITIVE CHAIN longer!!!!!!!!!!

Erin- thinking of you and hopin' those baies grow! GROW BABIES GROW

Okay ladies....so I have a question about the cost of IVF. We may be moving onto this in a couple of months. A friend of mine had IVF a few yrs ago and the cost was around $20-30Gs...I am going through the same doctor. I am just curious to see what you all paid for IVF and how you paid for it.

Thanks girls And good luck to those already in the process

Michelle

8. Default

Thanks ladies!

Michelle - it sounds like your friend might have done a shared risk type of deal, where you pay for more than one cycle up front. If you get pregnant on the first cycle you are just out the money, but if you don't you get a few more chances for less than you would have paid for each individual cycle. My RE doesn't offer any kind of shared risk, so we paid out of pocket. Ours ended up costing around $12000 with all of the pre-testing, meds, and the actual IVF. I had some money saved up from student loans and we used that, because that way we don't have to pay it back until I graduate. However, I know I will be paying student loans back for the rest of my life....I just don't care, lol, if it gets us our baby!

My RE does drop the price after each failed cycle. So, if this cycle doesn't work for us, or next one would cost $1500 less.

I hope that helps a little!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Xevy, I paid for three cycles, each one was $13,065 + medication (between 2500-4000.00 each cycle).

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    NO lol my doctor told me to test I said I'm scared lol I will wait a few more days! Thanks for asking! When is your IVF?
    Wow I hate negative HPT's too, but you are a super strong woman to hold out this long! I hope this is it for you!!

My transfer went fine, except I had a fever the night before. They let me go ahead b/c it was lower the next morning but I'm a little worried...trying to think positive thoughts!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by buck2429 View Post
    I had my first IUI today and took Clomid on days 3-7. DH SA came back as great levels for everything also this AM the doc said his specimen was good for the IUI even after the washing process. My HSG was normal, and my testing for O was in a really good range. I am trying not to get my hopes up but I feel like maybe this is it. With all of these good tests results, and my endo under control for now, I can't think of a reason this should not be successful.

:pray:
    Good Luck to you!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by Xevy View Post
    Erin- thinking of you and hopin' those baies grow! GROW BABIES GROW

Okay ladies....so I have a question about the cost of IVF. We may be moving onto this in a couple of months. A friend of mine had IVF a few yrs ago and the cost was around $20-30Gs...I am going through the same doctor. I am just curious to see what you all paid for IVF and how you paid for it. x
    Thanks girls And good luck to those already in the process

Michelle
    Good luck to you Michelle. We paid 13k total. I think each clinic is different but 13 to 20k seems to be the range.

Erin! Congrats on your fertilization stats! I think 3 is terrific! You've come a long way, embies! Now grow, grow, grow!
    Max, I hope to hear stellar news from you too!
    Xevy, our RE charges 9920 for straight up IVF. ICSI is 1650 and, of course, meds. I do work in Mass, however, so insurance covers. We feel so fortunate, however, I probably would have considered finding a job in a "coverage" state had we not had coverage. I'm not sure where you live (I'm on the east coast so the states are close together), but maybe that's an option?
    I just ordered my FET meds today! Just estrogen tablets and PIO. Sounds like nothing compared to the fresh cycles. Now just waiting on AF... here, witchy witchy!

OK ladies, you've waited long enough - we have 3 out of the 9 that fertilized my transfer is scheduled for Sunday at 10.45am. I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping for snowbabies but I was also very scared of transfering 5. 3 is a nice number. Keep praying they stay strong and divide well and hope that the little buggers stick this time..I'm having acupuncture before & after the ET plus follow ups as suggested.
    I've already started the progestrone suppositories so here's to crazy mood swings and all those nice side effects - whoo hoo.
    Thanks for all you support and prayers.
    Maxine

Thanks girls! That helps. I just texted my friend to see if they did the shared risk thing. I know they froze one of the embys too so that added extra cost to it. They transgered two and they did ICSI with one of them. They have twins that are 4 now!

Erin-I am super excited for you and hope that this is it for you guys! Will you transfer all 3 or just 2...or 1? Cannot wait to hear more!

Maxine-Good luck on Sunday!

Grow and stick embys for Maxine and Erin!

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Erin! Congrats on your fertilization stats! I think 3 is terrific! You've come a long way, embies! Now grow, grow, grow!
    Max, I hope to hear stellar news from you too!
    Xevy, our RE charges 9920 for straight up IVF. ICSI is 1650 and, of course, meds. I do work in Mass, however, so insurance covers. We feel so fortunate, however, I probably would have considered finding a job in a "coverage" state had we not had coverage. I'm not sure where you live (I'm on the east coast so the states are close together), but maybe that's an option?
    I just ordered my FET meds today! Just estrogen tablets and PIO. Sounds like nothing compared to the fresh cycles. Now just waiting on AF... here, witchy witchy!
    Good luck to you Mia. I hope all goes well and Ms Witch arrives asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    OK ladies, you've waited long enough - we have 3 out of the 9 that fertilized my transfer is scheduled for Sunday at 10.45am. I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping for snowbabies but I was also very scared of transfering 5. 3 is a nice number. Keep praying they stay strong and divide well and hope that the little buggers stick this time..I'm having acupuncture before & after the ET plus follow ups as suggested.
    I've already started the progestrone suppositories so here's to crazy mood swings and all those nice side effects - whoo hoo.
    Thanks for all you support and prayers.
    Maxine
    Still wonderful news Max. Looks like you and Erin or running shoulder to shoulder. I am praying for you. Rest up for the big day and keep us updated.

Max & Erin, are you two going to join Frances with trips???

Mia, !! Come on AF it's time to get this frozen show on the road! I'm jealous you get estrogen tabs, though.

Xevy, definitely check Integramed and ARC Fertility if shared risk is on the table for you. I did it through Integramed, so can tell you that each clinic is different. Feel free to PM any specific questions and GOOD LUCK!

[/quote]Xevy, definitely check Integramed and ARC Fertility if shared risk is on the table for you. I did it through Integramed, so can tell you that each clinic is different. Feel free to PM any specific questions and GOOD LUCK![/quote]

Thanks! I have been seeing an RE since April and I am sure that I will stick with him for the IVF and they offer a shared risk program! I trust him 110%!

Hey Girls! It was so fabulous to sign back on to all this wonderful news!

Erin and Maxine, 3 embies each is AWESOME!!! I imagine you're both planning to transfer all three, and we will all be thrilled if we have two more sets of multiples in this room! But, like I told my DH about transferring 4, if it ups our chances of having one, I'll do it, and I guess it did since we ended up PG. The more, the merrier! Grow, embies, grow!!! Sunday is going to be an amazing day. Get lots of rest and fluids afterwards, take it easy, and let us know how you're doing, OK? YEY!

Mia, yey! Yey! YEY! Come on, AF! Let's get this started! Those snowbabies are waiting to come back home and warm up!

Michelle, I think we paid about $18,000 (but it's been doled out here and there so we haven't totalled it yet) and I think it's reasonable to assume it will be at least $13,000+. We used our savings to pay for it (you have to pay up front) and didn't choose shared risk because you either pay 50% more up front or 50% more if it doesn't succeed, so we figured that we'd play it conservatively the first time and see what happened. Wishing you the best of luck w/ it!!!

RSC, the heartbeat?! Yippppeeeee! That's so exciting! I'll get to do the same on Tuesday and I can't wait! I'm sure it was mind-blowing and amazing. Sometimes I'm just sitting here and I think, I have a baby growing in me, and that thought makes me the happiest person alive! Aren't you amazed every single day?

Sylvia, I'm so glad to hear that you're back in the game! Best of luck and please KUP w/ your progress!

Lisa, twin heartbeats makes me tear up. You must be on right now. I'm thrilled for you!!!

ajf, how's your lining? I hope everything is perfect. Nov. 3rd is just around the corner. !!!

Happy and and :pray: to all!!!
    Last edited by Sugar&Spice; 10-17-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    Hey Girls! It was so fabulous to sign back on to all this wonderful news!

Erin and Maxine, 3 embies each is AWESOME!!! I imagine you're both planning to transfer all three, and we will all be thrilled if we have two more sets of multiples in this room! But, like I told my DH about transferring 4, if it ups our chances of having one, I'll do it, and I guess it did since we ended up PG. The more, the merrier! Grow, embies, grow!!! Sunday is going to be an amazing day. Get lots of rest and fluids afterwards, take it easy, and let us know how you're doing, OK? YEY!

Mia, yey! Yey! YEY! Come on, AF! Let's get this started! Those snowbabies are waiting to come back home and warm up!

Michelle, I think we paid about $18,000 (but it's been doled out here and there so we haven't totalled it yet) and I think it's reasonable to assume it will be at least $13,000+. We used our savings to pay for it (you have to pay up front) and didn't choose shared risk because you either pay 50% more up front or 50% more if it doesn't succeed, so we figured that we'd play it conservatively the first time and see what happened. Wishing you the best of luck w/ it!!!

RSC, the heartbeat?! Yippppeeeee! That's so exciting! I'll get to do the same on Tuesday and I can't wait! I'm sure it was mind-blowing and amazing. Sometimes I'm just sitting here and I think, I have a baby growing in me, and that thought makes me the happiest person alive! Aren't you amazed every single day?

Sylvia, I'm so glad to hear that you're back in the game! Best of luck and please KUP w/ your progress!

Lisa, twin heartbeats makes me tear up. You must be on right now. I'm thrilled for you!!!

ajf, how's your lining? I hope everything is perfect. Nov. 3rd is just around the corner. !!!

Happy and and :pray: to all!!!
    I am so excited for you to see heartbeat on Tuesday. I also go back in to see RE on Tuesday. He says we might be able to actually hear the heartbeat by then.

Your right, I am on cloud 9. I am still just amazed. I am really happy for you.

Erin and Max: great news on 3 embies each! Like everyone else, I'm wondering if you're planning on transferring all three or less. Grow babies grow!!!! Good luck to you both on Sunday.

Michelle: My doctor charges 10,000 plus medications. I'm blessed to live in Illinois where insurance is covering a big chunk of it.

Mia: Great news, lets just bug AF enough to get here. Come on AF, get here already!

Babydust and sticky vibes to all.

Thanks for the encouraging words. It is nice to hear from people that are going through the same thing. There are so many pregnant people around me right now, you would think it rub onto me eventually, right?

Max, three thats awesome.

You and Erin are going to have a great transfer!!!!!

Can't wait for the 2WW to be up already.

lillybearsmom Guest

LC...We were meant to be :buddies: and will get our together! I my LC so much!
    ...and i my Heidi so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    Wow I hate negative HPT's too, but you are a super strong woman to hold out this long! I hope this is it for you!!

My transfer went fine, except I had a fever the night before. They let me go ahead b/c it was lower the next morning but I'm a little worried...trying to think positive thoughts!
    :pray: for Flynn08 to have her Dont stress!! I hope u feel better I'm sick right now also!

My doctor wants me to start PROVERA should I???? I tested today and a BIG BFN! I guess I will wait 3 more days and test again then if no AF maybe start Provera I have never took it before so worried it will mess me up even more lol
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by buck2429 View Post
    Thanks for the encouraging words. It is nice to hear from people that are going through the same thing. There are so many pregnant people around me right now, you would think it rub onto me eventually, right?

I know both my neighbors are preg I see them every day its our turn!!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    ...and i my Heidi so much!
    You never answered my last e-mail you went off and I know u did lol You probably have this on right now
    We love our BIG FAMILY

lillybearsmom Guest

You never answered my last e-mail you went off and I know u did lol You probably have this on right now
    Sorry! I had to go last night or else DH was going to :sleep:. I put my :cowboy: hat on and rode into town!!!
    As far as ...that is reserved for weekends and holidays! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    Sorry! I had to go last night or else DH was going to :sleep:. I put my :cowboy: hat on and rode into town!!!
    As far as ...that is reserved for weekends and holidays! LOL
    I was going to put my :batman: on tonight but DH is :sleep: like he has been for a week now errrrrrrrrrrrr
    We love our BIG FAMILY