Page 593 of 593 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593
Results 17,761 to 17,780 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Dang it, AF showed today. That really sucks. According to my temps and opk I should be 4 dpo. I don't know what the heck is going on.

ktbug Guest

Last edited by ktbug; 04-06-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Are you sure it's full blown AF and not just spotting? Can you post your chart link?
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

ktbug Guest

Last edited by ktbug; 04-06-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Sorry guys, I didn't want to hurt anyone with a pic of my son in my siggy. Please let me know if it offends anyone.

Yes it has to be full blown AF. Lots of red blood and clotting. My OB said that I probably should not bother with opk's after about CD25. It makes sense. I think that this last really late O was a quality issue. I did have another baseline u/s today for the next round, but I thought I saw some pretty big follies or cysts. Not sure though. We'll see what my OB says after she's looked it over. If all is good, I am starting 100mg today. I am feeling so discouraged right now, I hope she has good news!

Kate, I bet you are getting all excited and obsessing!

ETA: Got a call back from my OB and there is 1 cyst over the ok size limit. She wants me to take birth control pills for a cycle to resolve it. I haven't taken birth control in 15 years! I guess I will do what she says. I trust her. Really bummed that I'm out for a cycle though. Good luck ladies.
    Last edited by sunkiss; 07-01-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Anyone experience the inability to deal with emotions when they come on strong? Like, more so temper tantrums.

I feel like in the last 4 cycles since I started Clomid/Femara I am able to maintain my cool for a period of time and once I hit my limit, I blow. I can't control myself. I have blown up at my husband for the dumbest things because little things had already happened and one little thing tipped me over.

I've only used 50mg of Clomid starting in March-May cycles and this cycle 5mg of Femara.

I'm afraid injects are going to make me flip my lid even more. I avoid most family because I'm afraid to blow up in front of them and look like a jerk. I've never really been like this before. Emotional at times but never like this.
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

Oh yeah, I've had that w/both clomid and femera But it could be a mix of the hormones from the meds and just coming to a head w/the frustration and heart ache from being on this road for so long!!!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
    Oh yeah, I've had that w/both clomid and femera But it could be a mix of the hormones from the meds and just coming to a head w/the frustration and heart ache from being on this road for so long!!!
    Thank the good lord. I seriously thought I was going nuts....I'm sure DH is about to kick me to the curb. I feel so bad and am trying to do things to keep my mind in a better place but when I snap...man, no one wants to be near me. I feel like such a crab.
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

snow95m Guest

Default Hey Everyone!

I too am trying to conceive. It has been 19 months for me and I am trying my best to trust in the Lord each and every day, knowing that He will provide when He sees fit. I am starting Clomid for the first time in less than a week. I am doing days 3-7 on 50mg. I have heard of taking Mucinex or Robitussin afterwards. Do you guys know which is better, how much you take, and for how long? I have been told that my progesterone does not show that I am ovulating, but I do not know my levels. I was tested recently for hypothyroidism, but do not have it. I have never had any problems or abnormal pains and have always had a fairly regular cycle. Its disheartening, but I know He is in control. I definitely need a support group though because all of my friends are getting pregnant and it is difficult for them to understand the pain and frustration that comes with trying to conceive. All of them conceived within 3 months of trying...

istanbullu_1 Guest

nice thanks for sharing

rochan Guest

Hope everyone else is having a good clomid cycle and we all get BFP's this month!!! Well hopefully we get some BD in this month and get a BFP..DH is trying to convince me it's going to be ok and that we will be able to BD starting tomorrow. But we will see.. I kind of had a melt down last night. I'm also dealing with the fact that my DS is almost grown, So I've been having empty nest syndrome. My husband thinks I'm going through a mid life crisis, I told him I'm not that freakin old yet and that he needs to remember he is a year older then me and he will go through it before I.

Default BETA rising 60% after 72 hours

Ladies, I know some of you by being in the IVF sisters. My sister has taken one round of Clomid and they tested her for ovulating and her progesterone only got to 4...well after 44 days she thought I am just going to take a pg test and it was positive. Her first lot of numbers were 94 but then 4 days later they were only at 104 and she had dark spotting. We all thought she was miscarrying. Then it went to 218. Still spotting dark red and brown, cramping a bit. She still thinks she is miscarrying.

I just can't let go yet (have not told her) her numbers are increasing 60% every 72 hours. Has anyone had a viable pregnancy after yucky BETA numbers like this???????

Impatient girl 84 Guest

Hello ladies, sorry if I make mistakes in writing, I'm from Europe, from the country where English is not native language. I read this forum and I see that there are many women with a similar problem as mine. I hope that we will one day soon fulfill our greatest desire for babies.

I have a problem with my PCO-s, i started using clomid, 5 days, one pill 50 mg a day, but my ovaries did not react well. The follicles were small and there was no ovulation. The follicles were broke before their time, about 20 mm, which means that they failed to reach the desired size.

I sincerely ask the ladies who are experienced in this to tell me a little more about this problem, why it happened, if ones had a similar case and how to solve the problem, that I soon became pregnant?

Thank u very much.

Impatient girl they could try upping your Clomid. I didn't respond to 50 or 100 had to do 150 and 200 to Ovulate. Hoep your get your soon!

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

snow95m Guest

Default Pregnant!

Well I got a BFP about 2 weeks ago and the doc has put me on Crinone 8% progesterone gel. Has anyone used this and sucessfully carried a baby. At 4 weeks, my level was a 3. I am now at 6 weeks and feel good...

Brady43Williams Guest

This month, I am just paranoid that I am going to miss something so I am going to test w/ FMU and at night.

Thanks,
    Cable Sleeves

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and am very much in need of some support. My husband and I have ttc for 3 years now and we've experienced one miscarriage which was almost 2 years ago. No pregnancies since then The past 9 months have been filled wih testing and appt. after appt. Everything has come back normal though, which is definitley a good thing. Finally my doctor has decided to put me on Clomid! Today is Day 1 of starting this new cycle. I am so excited but don't want to get my hopes too high. It's very comforting to hear everyone's stories and what they experience on this medication. I am looking forward to reading more about the outcome of this for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseyfay32 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new to this site and am very much in need of some support. My husband and I have ttc for 3 years now and we've experienced one miscarriage which was almost 2 years ago. No pregnancies since then The past 9 months have been filled wih testing and appt. after appt. Everything has come back normal though, which is definitley a good thing. Finally my doctor has decided to put me on Clomid! Today is Day 1 of starting this new cycle. I am so excited but don't want to get my hopes too high. It's very comforting to hear everyone's stories and what they experience on this medication. I am looking forward to reading more about the outcome of this for everyone.
    please feel free to post in the STC forum (not just in the thread) since not many people rarely check this thread for new posts much anymore. It has lots of great info, which is why it hasn't been deleted, I think...
    Last edited by Songbird_kay; 02-10-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

No advice to give just wanted to wish you luck!

I know I released eggs and I know my husbands spermies are in excellent shape.. so I figuring something most likely went wrong with implantation. Well, what ever it was I'm on another month of Clomid as well as a new plan. I'm on CD 6 and am taking Clomid CD's 5-9, day 10 I'll start Mucinex and day 12 I'll start OPK's.