Well girls. I'm just a bundle of nerves! Doctor called and we are on for my next cycle It's here?!?! I AM SCARED TO DEATH! All this hurry up,hurry up I can't wait and now a feel new to all of this. Well this part I will be new to. I can so write a book about waiting. He said my egg retrieval will be about 6 weeks from my CD 1 call. Does that sound about right? Of course that lands me at my little niece's 1st birthday party. And as the family cake decorator....we shall see....
Anyway, I know I'll be on Lupron but don't actually have dates per say or proper schedule. I'm so worried something will go wrong. Sitting here waiting for the other boot to fall. I can't believe it is finally happening. After cancer and financial issues and clinic searching....
Remember I told you all about my boss and how awesome she is and how she is going to work with me on all my appointments and such? Well,she's leaving. I'm so sad. I don't want to have to tell anyone else what is going on. How do you all handle all your appointments with your work? Do you still keep what you are doing under wraps? This is sooooo not helping my anxiety!