Page 501 of 593 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,030 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

hello ladies. Im sorry I've been out of the "air" this days. Trying to regroup and organize plan C.

Met with Dr and we are going to do next week an Hysteroscopy to check if there's any fibroids/scar tissue preventing pregnancy. (after 3 failed IVF he highly suggested to take the test). We will go for our IVF#4 in a couple of cycles.

Meanwhile he recommended to try to concieve natural ?? ...but well if he says so, here we go... he recommended to get the ovulation kid as well. you never know. As he said, in the meantime I start the new cycle, HAVE FUN, relax and enjoy...well, I might get relaxed but come on..enjoy? romance? after I started this journey we lost all the romance "factor"...give me a break!
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and well wishes. I've been "in the cave" for the past couple of weeks, but things are slowly getting better. I do believe we'll have a full term pregnancy, so I'm very optimistic despite being so upset. I won't be posting too much for a while, but I just wanted to say thank you for thinking of me and wish you all good luck. xo PS - I'm currently at work and won't be able to read any replies or I'll start crying! xo

Good luck to everyone cycling this month. I hope this is it for you.

Maria and Karen - I'm so sorry this last cycle didn't work.

Back to the cave...
    hello! take all the time you need. One day at a time. best wishes for you!
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    hello ladies. Im sorry I've been out of the "air" this days. Trying to regroup and organize plan C.

Met with Dr and we are going to do next week an Hysteroscopy to check if there's any fibroids/scar tissue preventing pregnancy. (after 3 failed IVF he highly suggested to take the test). We will go for our IVF#4 in a couple of cycles.

Meanwhile he recommended to try to concieve natural ?? ...but well if he says so, here we go... he recommended to get the ovulation kid as well. you never know. As he said, in the meantime I start the new cycle, HAVE FUN, relax and enjoy...well, I might get relaxed but come on..enjoy? romance? after I started this journey we lost all the romance "factor"...give me a break!
    Well, I think it's smart after 3 failed to do the tests. I believe in getting answers before moving forward so you feel like you know what you have to address for a better chance. In the meantime, I hope you find a way to enjoy the natural path on your break & who knows, with all the IVF's, maybe your body decides to do the right thing without intervention! I know it's hard to find romance, but you need that. Maybe you have to get a nice massage a few hours before to relax you, have a nice dinner and glass of wine to loosen up and just pick out some nice music to get you in the mood. Best of luck & enjoy. When you think of the money you can save and the hormones you can avoid, it's worth a shot!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    So we are not going to do an IUI this month, after today's re-check I only have 1 mature follie. Since we have limited and very expensive sperm I want to wait for more targets. I am going to up my Clomid to 150mg and if that doesn't work the RE said we may try a low low dose of injectables. So no 2010 baby for me
    Well, at least you are saving yourselves a bunch of $$$ by not doing IUI with only 1 egg. And hopefully you will have an early 2011 baby!!! Thinking of you in your next cycle...
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

I am sorry Tripmomma hopefully the 150mg gives you some more mature follies

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Well, I think it's smart after 3 failed to do the tests. I believe in getting answers before moving forward so you feel like you know what you have to address for a better chance. In the meantime, I hope you find a way to enjoy the natural path on your break & who knows, with all the IVF's, maybe your body decides to do the right thing without intervention! I know it's hard to find romance, but you need that. Maybe you have to get a nice massage a few hours before to relax you, have a nice dinner and glass of wine to loosen up and just pick out some nice music to get you in the mood. Best of luck & enjoy. When you think of the money you can save and the hormones you can avoid, it's worth a shot!
    jajaja. You are right friend. I will take out from 'storage" my VS nighties..and as you said..its cheaper than IVF! jajaja

I just got finished with my first Zumba class. It was a blast but showed me how out of shape I am.

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    I just got finished with my first Zumba class. It was a blast but showed me how out of shape I am.
    Been there I don't have time for exercising so I do the stairs at work 17th floor twice a day and down too when I am not PEPO Keep it up girl...

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    jajaja. You are right friend. I will take out from 'storage" my VS nighties..and as you said..its cheaper than IVF! jajaja
    Oh that's so cool. My dh is so tired at the end of the day we never bd anymore... I kinda miss it a bit... good I am busy with other things like 2ww and work and new prospect job at home etc.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    Everyone...
    I too, have been in my cave.
    Hubby and I met with our RE yesterday. To make a long story short we will cycle again in April. The changes to my protocol are
    1. I will use Lupron this time
    2. My dosage of Follistim will be more than the 225 IUs I did with the previous 2 cycles.

Anyone know if there are any major differences in GnRH-agonist cycles vs GnRH-antagonist?
    Congrats to all the upcoming cycles!!! I know we will have MORE BFPS!!!!
    -Karen
    Way to go for a new protocole that one is the winner

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Tomorrow I have an appointment for trial transfer, HUS, and antral follicle count. DH is thrilled to have to do another S/A.
    Not sure I understand what tomorrow is but good luck with it

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Well, sounds like DH has everything in control on the home front! You are fortunate that he has his ways of doing things to where it takes a lot of the responsibility off of you, but I'm laughing about the bath-issue! Well, I guess he has his pet peeves!

Good for you! You are doing great with your weight goals. I've never tried the pineapple diet after transfer to help with implantation, but I think I will run it by the IVF nurse and try this cycle. Anything to increase my chances for implantation!!!
    YEs I am lucky he is a little lady inside and so gentle inside and out

And as for pinapple definitly ask your IVF clinic for sure and I just read that Eggplant is good not sure why though got to look that one up?

Helene

Hello IVF Sisters! I know many of you, but some are new. For those that donít know me, I have PCOS and have been TTC for 11 years on our own and also using Clomid. I was ready to give up and accept the fact that we were not meant to have kids when we decided to try medical intervention. I did IUI with injectable medication in July í08 and got pregnant, even though we were told we only had about 20% chance of it working. We thought that was it, and told everyone we could! Unfortunately, there was no heartbeat at our 6 week ultrasound. I wanted to miscarry on my own, but again my body failed and didnít recognize that the baby was not developing. I had a D&C at 12 weeks. Then March 2009, we decided to try one more time. We started IUI again, but I developed too many follicles, so instead of cancelling we switched to IVF. I got pregnant again, this time with twins! When we saw two heartbeats at our first ultrasound, we were ecstatic! We were cautiously excited the next few weeks. I had a few episodes of bleeding but was always told that the babies were ok and that it should resolve itself. Then at 13w3d I passed so much blood that I passed out and DH had to call 911! I was admitted into the hospital for a week, all the while still bleeding a little, but the babies were fine. At almost 15w, I went into labor and delivered two beautiful, perfectly formed little boys. Devastated doesnít represent how we felt, but after a year of trying to recover, we are again doing IVF and hopefully this time will end with a healthy baby in our arms. I go in tomorrow for retrieval and I ask that you say a prayer for us.
    I am so excited for Stacie, Rhonda, and Heather!! I look forward to "meeting" the rest of you! I know we all deserve our LO in our lives, and hopefully this will finally be our year!
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Hello IVF Sisters! I know many of you, but some are new. For those that donít know me, I have PCOS and have been TTC for 11 years on our own and also using Clomid. I was ready to give up and accept the fact that we were not meant to have kids when we decided to try medical intervention. I did IUI with injectable medication in July í08 and got pregnant, even though we were told we only had about 20% chance of it working. We thought that was it, and told everyone we could! Unfortunately, there was no heartbeat at our 6 week ultrasound. I wanted to miscarry on my own, but again my body failed and didnít recognize that the baby was not developing. I had a D&C at 12 weeks. Then March 2009, we decided to try one more time. We started IUI again, but I developed too many follicles, so instead of cancelling we switched to IVF. I got pregnant again, this time with twins! When we saw two heartbeats at our first ultrasound, we were ecstatic! We were cautiously excited the next few weeks. I had a few episodes of bleeding but was always told that the babies were ok and that it should resolve itself. Then at 13w3d I passed so much blood that I passed out and DH had to call 911! I was admitted into the hospital for a week, all the while still bleeding a little, but the babies were fine. At almost 15w, I went into labor and delivered two beautiful, perfectly formed little boys. Devastated doesnít represent how we felt, but after a year of trying to recover, we are again doing IVF and hopefully this time will end with a healthy baby in our arms. I go in tomorrow for retrieval and I ask that you say a prayer for us.
    I am so excited for Stacie, Rhonda, and Heather!! I look forward to "meeting" the rest of you! I know we all deserve our LO in our lives, and hopefully this will finally be our year!
    This is so awesome that you are in a cycle!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you and DH to finally be ready to try IVF again. I am praying so hard for you tonight that this is your cycle and that your story will end with a perfect LO in your arms in 9 months. Best of luck tomorrow on your retrieval. I will be looking for an update to know how you did. This is such a blessing.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

My mock retrieval went well and the RE told me my lab results show I have the MTHFR gene mutation. Feels good to have a name for what has been happening and I thank God it is easily treated.

Christina - Sorry Af showed!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

It's okay Karen, I have been expecting it all month lol Your chart is looking really promising

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Good Luck! And welcome back !

It always does!

Well today was the day! I had my IUI, doc said DH swimmers were great and everything looked perfect! I start on Prometrium on Tuesday. They want me to come back on 3/31 for testing. How am I going to wait that long???

Good luck!!!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Good luck to all of you!

I don't know how I'm going to make it to the 25th for testing. Maybe I should test sooner.. haha
    Tasha(31)BLOG

Well hopefully this months 'promising' chart turns into a I am rooting for ya!!

I won't be upset if I get a this time because I'll be moving on to injects and I am excited about it!

I am excited for you too Although I would be even more excited if you set up these plans and got your this cycle!! That would be perfect irony

Quote Originally Posted by WinterTR View Post
    Well today was the day! I had my IUI, doc said DH swimmers were great and everything looked perfect! I start on Prometrium on Tuesday. They want me to come back on 3/31 for testing. How am I going to wait that long???

Wishing you the absolute best of luck Winter!

I may be trying Clomid +IUI in a couple of months if we aren't pregnant by then. KUP.

*Angie (mommy) (30)Jeremy (daddy) (31)*
    DS#1-Landyn Blake- March 14th, 2009 -(With us for 21 weeks, 4 days- 1lb,1oz, 12 inches long) Forever in our .
    DS#2-Gavin Cole- March 22nd, 2011 at 31 weeks, 4 days- 4lbs,5oz, 18 inches long!!

That is what happened to me with the trio, we decided to give Clomid one more try but bought the injectables for WHEN it failed, since we had 5 failures before we just knew it wasn't going to work. I never needed the injectables....well until now that is

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

You know, I still can't believe that you got trips using clomid!

Thanks ladies. I was secretly hoping that if I was all stocked up and ready to go I wouldn't need the meds. Another for me, 11dpo. Whenever I am pregnant I always get a by 11dpo so although I am not out yet, I am not very hopeful either and it looks like I just may be using my injects after all!
    Last edited by kbhlmh; 03-15-2010 at 05:48 AM.