Page 493 of 593 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,790 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

hello my ladies. just a quick update on me.
    last nigh AF came as I was expecting.
    I'll take some days to put myself toghether.
    To my other "cycle sisters" the best luck to you. We need hope in this procedure and each BFP is truly encouraging. will keep you posted. maria
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

You should be fine tomorrow, just let them know you're only 6dpo. They are just trying to confirm O and I am sure your numbers will be fine!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    To my other "cycle sisters" the best luck to you. We need hope in this procedure and each BFP is truly encouraging. will keep you posted. maria
    I'm so sorry!!!

Im so sorry girl! AF Sucks!! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by sperosi View Post
    you are just much too good of a person for your own good. you need to kick her to the curb the second she does anything like that again.

you have enough going on in your life!
    Awww & thanks! I haven't kicked her out yet, but she's had her last warning. I plan to see how her apartment hunting is going tomorrow as a hint that she better be getting herself situated.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

I'm so sorry dear.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

tonysmom2001 Guest

NOOOOOOO!! I was so pulling for you I thought this was it for you

tonysmom2001 Guest

[QUOTE=nostoppingme;1057152564]

She listened to you!!! LOL...she's finally here!!!

YES!! I knew she would!! I am so happy that she finally showed for you, now lets get this cycle moving!

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quick update on my I went for my first ultrasound today and they saw 2 sacs but only a yolk in one of them so they are not sure if I lost the second one or if it just hasnt developed yet, so I have to go back next week for another ultrasound.

Yep, I'd keep it scheduled for tomorrow. KUP!!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    Quick update on my I went for my first ultrasound today and they saw 2 sacs but only a yolk in one of them so they are not sure if I lost the second one or if it just hasnt developed yet, so I have to go back next week for another ultrasound.
    So happy you were able to see a yolk in one at this point. By next week, maybe the other will have developed a yolk and you might hear some heartbeats?!?!

hey there :-) I am alumni and thought I would just let you know that at 6 weeks 1 day they only saw something in one and not the other. I am now 24 weeks 2 days with twins that measure the same size so don't give up hope just yet

hello my ladies. just a quick update on me. last nigh AF came as I was expecting.
    Sorry dear. Hang in there we are going to do it.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post
    hey there :-) I am alumni and thought I would just let you know that at 6 weeks 1 day they only saw something in one and not the other. I am now 24 weeks 2 days with twins that measure the same size so don't give up hope just yet
    Thank you for sharing that made me feel a ton better!!

Well I think its good news that one of them is going good and hopefully the other will wake up soon. How many had you transfered again? Good going.

Helene
    Last edited by secaly; 03-04-2010 at 10:28 AM.
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    So happy you were able to see a yolk in one at this point. By next week, maybe the other will have developed a yolk and you might hear some heartbeats?!?!
    Yep they said we should see the heartbeats between 6 and 7 weeks so I hope I at least see one next week.

Yep they said we should see the heartbeats between 6 and 7 weeks so I hope I at least see one next week.
    So very exciting!!! Can't wait to get to the next u/s!

Ugh... FF changed my O date back this morning
    I am ready for this cycle to just be over already...
    Keep your for me ladies for nice big Prog numbers!!

Karen-- did everything come back good with your blood tests?

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Default My protocol

3/5 start BCP
    3/27 start Lupron 5 units every evening
    3/31 last BCP
    (STOP LUPRON AT MENSES)
    4/5 start .125 mg antagonist
    4/5 start two Vivell Dot patches every other day
    4/6 Stim Day 1: b/w & u/s

So, unless I pull out before 3/27, this is the protocol! I do plan to start BCP tomorrow and pray morning, noon & night up to 3/27 for the sign that this is in fact the right time to cycle. If anything doesn't feel right, we will postpone until June. I am anticipating we will stick with April. I don't think I could bear to push it out any longer. I'm raring to get started!

Actually, no, they didn't. My FSH was 13.1 and my E2 was 90 - both a bit too high. We go to the RE tomorrow @ 11 am to discuss treatment options. I'll KUP!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

tonysmom2001 Guest

You know April is an amazing month especially April 4th it just so happens to be an amazing persons birthday, humm I wonder who that could be (ME!!) So April has to be your month it will be my birthday wish!!!!

3/5 start BCP
    3/31 last BCP
    (STOP LUPRON AT MENSES)

So, unless I pull out before 3/27, this is the protocol! I do plan to start BCP tomorrow and pray morning, noon & night up to 3/27 for the sign that this is in fact the right time to cycle. If anything doesn't feel right, we will postpone until June. I am anticipating we will stick with April. I don't think I could bear to push it out any longer. I'm raring to get started!
    Rhonda I have been stalking you.Great to see you are all set to go!

Rhonda I am so excited for you!

The nurse called today to tell me I will start BCP in the next couple of days. I guess I will get the full protocol sometime soon. Ready to get started!!!

nostoppingme, you probably don't remember me, but we did our IVF cycles together last April. I've been following you ever since. You are such a wonderfully positive and motivating person. I so believe in Karma and good things coming to good people. I pray with every ounce of my being that this April is the one for you.
    Shannon- 33 & DH/Dave- 40 TTC #1 since 5/2005
    10 Failed Cycles (3-Clomid, 1-Clomid,Trigger,IUI, 4-Follitim,Trigger,IUI, 2-IVF)
    Our Adoption Miracle! Matched 2/21/109 - Baby Due born 7/25/10!

Hello all. I wanted to join this group because I have a FET scheduled for 4/19 (assuming I still can), so I know you all can understand all the medications and testing I'm getting ready to go through. We did all of our blood tests, and found out my thyroid is underperforming, so I am hoping that won't affect our date. But all my other blood work looked good. I have my saline hysterogram on 3/17.

Anyway, I look forward to going through this with all of you.

Oh man, I am sorry to hear that
    Hopefully the RE has a good game plan for ya!!

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Hello all. I wanted to join this group because I have a FET scheduled for 4/19 (assuming I still can), so I know you all can understand all the medications and testing I'm getting ready to go through. We did all of our blood tests, and found out my thyroid is underperforming, so I am hoping that won't affect our date. But all my other blood work looked good. I have my saline hysterogram on 3/17.

Welcome!

3/5 start BCP
    3/31 last BCP
    (STOP LUPRON AT MENSES)

WHOOP WHOOP! Im soooooo excited! I really feel confident in this protocol for you!! I still have that article printed out for my next RE just in case!!!
    Last edited by Cynderella4; 03-05-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post

Welcome and the best luck to you.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

3/5 start BCP
    3/31 last BCP
    (STOP LUPRON AT MENSES)

Way to go... that is so exiting.

Helene