Thread: Very, very cautiously...

Default Very, very cautiously...

Hi!

I'm tiptoeing in; hope I get to stay this time. I got a BFP a few days ago and after some initial concern about a chemical, my lines are darkening enough for me to want to at least post in here once. I went this morning for HCG levels and go again Saturday morning. Of course, since Monday is a holiday, I won't get results until Tuesday But trying to hold it together until then. If this baby sticks, his/her due date is my husband's birthday, May 8.

It's so nice to see some of the ladies who also had to leave Oct-Nov-Dec early in here with me.

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Congrats! Sorry about the long weekend wait, I hope you can have fun and keep busy. I saw your post in the August testing thread so glad to see you posting here. T&P for a sticky bean.
    Erica

Welcome and Congrats!! Hope you get to stay as well, darker lines are a good sign!

Wow that makes three of us in here now, that had losses together last time. I pray we all stay this time around!!!!! Congrats hon!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Good luck! I had a very early and faint line myself yesterday and am trying to wrap my brain around maybe joining you ladies in here very unexpectedly!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by duckslikerain View Post
    good luck! I had a very early and faint line myself yesterday and am trying to wrap my brain around maybe joining you ladies in here very unexpectedly!
    what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    Good luck! I had a very early and faint line myself yesterday and am trying to wrap my brain around maybe joining you ladies in here very unexpectedly!
    Woah! That's a lot to wrap your brain around!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    I got a BFP a few days ago and after some initial concern about a chemical, my lines are darkening enough for me to want to at least post in here once.
    I wasn't too happy with my line progression for this pregnancy, so I totally stopped testing. I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Whoa...isn't this the second time since your tubal? Have you been back and had them check it...I am guessing an HSG would tell them why this keeps happening. Good luck.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Tif I have nothing but good thoughts for you.
    *** Lindsay ***

Good luck!!!!

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I wasn't too happy with my line progression for this pregnancy, so I totally stopped testing. I have my fingers crossed for you!
    That makes me feel a lot better! I'm kind of doing the same now.

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post
    Wow that makes three of us in here now, that had losses together last time. I pray we all stay this time around!!!!! Congrats hon!
    Thanks and congrats to you too!

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    Hi!

I'm tiptoeing in; hope I get to stay this time. I got a BFP a few days ago and after some initial concern about a chemical, my lines are darkening enough for me to want to at least post in here once. I went this morning for HCG levels and go again Saturday morning. Of course, since Monday is a holiday, I won't get results until Tuesday But trying to hold it together until then. If this baby sticks, his/her due date is my husband's birthday, May 8.

It's so nice to see some of the ladies who also had to leave Oct-Nov-Dec early in here with me.
    I remember you!!! I think we were in a couple of due date rooms together...in 2009 and this year! I hope this is it for the both of us! How old is your little one now?
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I remember you!!! I think we were in a couple of due date rooms together...in 2009 and this year! I hope this is it for the both of us! How old is your little one now?
    Yes, that's right! She's 3.5 already! Hope we both make it through this DD room too!

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Congrats!!!! fingers crossed that we all get to stay here this time around.
    Marsha

[/url]

Ugh! Still waiting on test results. I called finally because I couldn't take it anymore and then only had one of the test's results. So they had to call the lab to get the other test and then they'll call me back. I can't take it. I am going absolutely crazy. It's really, really hard to concentrate right now!

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Thursday: 66.7
    Saturday: 173.9

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

those numbers are a great increase! Congrats!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Woohoo!

for a great rise!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yay!!

Good rise.
    Marsha

[/url]