Thread: I think it's time to say hello :hi:

Default I think it's time to say hello :hi:

So, I thought it was time that I introduce myself :-)

My name is Rebekah and I am an American who has lived in Australia for 6.5 years with my "almost" 7 year old daughter Charlotte and my dbf Rod. I have not been on apa in a very long time! I found this beautiful site when I found out I was pregnant with Charlotte and hopefully it can become my home away from home this second time around

A little backround...when Charlotte was about to turn 5 I talked dbf into trying for a 2nd. Little did I know the journey that I was going to go on! I was 24 when I had dd and fell pregnant on pretty much the first try. I had a very nice uneventful pregnancy :-) this time around...well in two years I have had 2 chemical pregnancies (one at 5 weeks and one at 6 weeks), 1 partial molar pregnancy that ended in a d&c at 13 weeks and one miscarriage at 7 weeks.

So considering all that....I have made it to 8 weeks today!!! Not something I have done in the past. I have also had good betas and a scan last week showing the heartbeat. So 3 great milestones.

P.s. How do I change my very dated signature?!
    Rebekah (me) 27 ........... Rod (dbf) 36

Welcome back! I used APA with my first as well, the site has a lot less traffic this time around but the same quality of nice supprotive people. Congrats on reaching the 8 week milestone, everything is looking promising for this one!

Welcome back to APA and huge Congrats on all your milestones.

Welcome back to APA! We were pregnant together! So happy to hear you've had great scans and a healthy little peanut!

Congrats for making it to 8 weeks and having a fabulous HB on the u/s!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

congrats!
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker