Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Nausea

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31,519

    Default Nausea

    It is hitting me hard this morning. I'm seriously struggling to get the kids ready for school. Ugh. I had mild nausea with my last pregnancy (loss) but I can't remember if it was this bad or not. I feel like even being sick doesn't completely ease my mind anymore.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad today and that it doesn't bring you the mental relief that it should. I understand that feeling. I think about you daily and I'm praying this little one grow strong. Hope you find relief and peace today.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad today and that it doesn't bring you the mental relief that it should. I understand that feeling. I think about you daily and I'm praying this little one grow strong. Hope you find relief and peace today.
    Thank you so much!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    I feel you. It hits me at 2:30 every single afternoon. It's unbearable by now

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31,519

    Default

    Mine is really bad in the mornings and then it lessens in the afternoon. With my other pregnancies it was ALL DAY so this would be a reprieve. But it's also too early to get excited. LOL!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,354

    Default

    Hi Jess, I am sorry it is hitting you as well. Mine started on friday and is all day so far.
    Marsha

    [/url]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phillisamc View Post
    Hi Jess, I am sorry it is hitting you as well. Mine started on friday and is all day so far.
    No way!! Yayayayayay! Congratulations hon!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post
    No way!! Yayayayayay! Congratulations hon!
    Thanks!! I'm super excited but very frightened too. but I'm glad I have you guys to lean on again
    Marsha

    [/url]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31,519

    Default

    How are you feeling? I'm pretty miserable. I have to eat almost constantly to stay ahead of the nausea. I hate that it will make me gain but I hate being nauseated more.

  10. #10

    Default

    Wow! I woke up today & have been sick as a dog! Haven't thrown up yet, but I'm dizzy, nauseous, sweaty & keep having hot flashes. I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping my blood sugar up. I don't think I have ever felt this bad.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Wow! I woke up today & have been sick as a dog! Haven't thrown up yet, but I'm dizzy, nauseous, sweaty & keep having hot flashes. I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping my blood sugar up. I don't think I have ever felt this bad.
    Congrats!! You're knocked up!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13



  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,354

    Default

    I'm constantly eating too to keep ahead of it and now my 8th grade students are asking if I'm preggo and started a debate about what sex and name. Funny thing is I still have not answered them but that didn't stop them even after I told them I will be hand out Fs. SMH
    Marsha

    [/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •