Thread: Nausea

Default Nausea

It is hitting me hard this morning. I'm seriously struggling to get the kids ready for school. Ugh. I had mild nausea with my last pregnancy (loss) but I can't remember if it was this bad or not. I feel like even being sick doesn't completely ease my mind anymore.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad today and that it doesn't bring you the mental relief that it should. I understand that feeling. I think about you daily and I'm praying this little one grow strong. Hope you find relief and peace today.

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad today and that it doesn't bring you the mental relief that it should. I understand that feeling. I think about you daily and I'm praying this little one grow strong. Hope you find relief and peace today.
    Thank you so much!!!

I feel you. It hits me at 2:30 every single afternoon. It's unbearable by now

Mine is really bad in the mornings and then it lessens in the afternoon. With my other pregnancies it was ALL DAY so this would be a reprieve. But it's also too early to get excited. LOL!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Hi Jess, I am sorry it is hitting you as well. Mine started on friday and is all day so far.
    Marsha

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by phillisamc View Post
    Hi Jess, I am sorry it is hitting you as well. Mine started on friday and is all day so far.
    No way!! Yayayayayay! Congratulations hon!

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post
    No way!! Yayayayayay! Congratulations hon!
    Thanks!! I'm super excited but very frightened too. but I'm glad I have you guys to lean on again
    Marsha

[/url]

How are you feeling? I'm pretty miserable. I have to eat almost constantly to stay ahead of the nausea. I hate that it will make me gain but I hate being nauseated more.

Wow! I woke up today & have been sick as a dog! Haven't thrown up yet, but I'm dizzy, nauseous, sweaty & keep having hot flashes. I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping my blood sugar up. I don't think I have ever felt this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Wow! I woke up today & have been sick as a dog! Haven't thrown up yet, but I'm dizzy, nauseous, sweaty & keep having hot flashes. I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping my blood sugar up. I don't think I have ever felt this bad.
    Congrats!! You're knocked up!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm constantly eating too to keep ahead of it and now my 8th grade students are asking if I'm preggo and started a debate about what sex and name. Funny thing is I still have not answered them but that didn't stop them even after I told them I will be hand out Fs. SMH
    Marsha

[/url]