Thread: N.E.T. & other randomness...

Default N.E.T. & other randomness...

Hey! Don't most rooms usually have a couple of sticky threads? Usually one Never ending thread that's just random things and one for bellys and one for doctors appointments and ultrasound photos? I see in some of the other rooms that people are also having their own update thread? What do yall think?
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

I've thought about starting one but I'm afraid to start it and then end up leaving. :-/

I will message a mod to see if we can get this sticky'd...and then we can just go from there. Maybe some of the further along ones will start Then we could start whenever we felt a little more sure of things. I know EXACTLY how you feel and what you mean....This is my 6th pregnancy and only one child I have had chemical, blighted ovum, 2 missed miscarriage's one of which we had already told everyone because at 8 weeks there was a baby and a heart beat...I went back in for my 12 week appointment and was devastated. I had to have a D & C . Then I had my son. Then in March I had another Missed miscarriage and chose to take the pill instead of another D & C. That was a pretty horrible experience too! I am hoping and praying not to have to go through any of that again. I don't know why this keeps happening. I am very scared and afraid to tell or do anything. This is my only outlet for support and excitement. Even DH is really weird about the PG. He will NOT speak of it. He will NOT ask me how I'm feeling, he doesn't even ask about how my doctors appointments/labs are. He is super weird about all of it. He doesn't want to get my hopes up or get excited. He was super great with our son during pregnancy. I think we have just been through so much that we refuse to discuss it or even plan for it until it's really for real happening. KWIM?
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I will message a mod to see if we can get this sticky'd...and then we can just go from there. Maybe some of the further along ones will start Then we could start whenever we felt a little more sure of things. I know EXACTLY how you feel and what you mean....This is my 6th pregnancy and only one child I have had chemical, blighted ovum, 2 missed miscarriage's one of which we had already told everyone because at 8 weeks there was a baby and a heart beat...I went back in for my 12 week appointment and was devastated. I had to have a D & C . Then I had my son. Then in March I had another Missed miscarriage and chose to take the pill instead of another D & C. That was a pretty horrible experience too! I am hoping and praying not to have to go through any of that again. I don't know why this keeps happening. I am very scared and afraid to tell or do anything. This is my only outlet for support and excitement. Even DH is really weird about the PG. He will NOT speak of it. He will NOT ask me how I'm feeling, he doesn't even ask about how my doctors appointments/labs are. He is super weird about all of it. He doesn't want to get my hopes up or get excited. He was super great with our son during pregnancy. I think we have just been through so much that we refuse to discuss it or even plan for it until it's really for real happening. KWIM?
    Have you been to a RE to find out what's going on? After my fifth loss, I decided it was time to call. It turns out that I have one copy of mthfr and need a folate based prenatal and baby aspirin. That' was IT. I couldn't believe it. Of course, I was on that combo last time (we had a loss the same time) and I can only guess that there was something wrong with baby. It was a blighted ovum (my second) and usually that's what happens with those (or so I've read). I've had a couple of chemicals and my first loss had been a baby with a heartbeat that then ceased. So I do understand, unfortunately. My neighbor is pregnant with twin girls and is just starting to pop (first babies - she had losses, too). I'm a little jealous of her belly. Isn't that awful???? I hope I get to that point again.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

I have been to a RE....Nothing checked out. No clotting issues, DH and I both tested no genetic or other issues. They have no idea. Just said it was bad luck....I know that my progesterone is always low. So I supplement. I am seeing the RE now and he had me do prometrium starting 3 days post O and baby aspiring daily. They are monitoring my betas weekly then starting the 6th week I will have weekly ultrasounds until they release me back to me regular ob. And I had a great pregnancy with my son. LOVED it!! I do find myself slightly jealous/envious of others I know who are PG. Every baby shower and announcement feels like a small kick to the gut....It sucks. I'm happy for them yet wish it was me too! I am praying for all of us
    Make a pregnancy ticker

This room is so QUIET!!!!!
    Make a pregnancy ticker

I know exactly how you feel Mira. And I can't even wrap my head around this one - it's like I've already resigned myself that it's not going to work out (although I want it to, desperately). For me, they think that it was a clotting disorder, but the last one, I was on heparin, I was 8 1/2 weeks and there was no heartbeat. So, most likely it was a chromosomal abnormality. What sucks is I had very strong symptoms right up until the D&C - nausea, sore boobs, fatigue, growing belly. Everything. So I can't even take comfort in any of my symptoms. Plus, now I get to wait until Tuesday to see if my levels were OK. Gah! I hate, hate, hate the first trimester (mostly since I never make it out of there )

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

I have been to a RE....Nothing checked out. No clotting issues, DH and I both tested no genetic or other issues. They have no idea. Just said it was bad luck....I know that my progesterone is always low. So I supplement. I am seeing the RE now and he had me do prometrium starting 3 days post O and baby aspiring daily. They are monitoring my betas weekly then starting the 6th week I will have weekly ultrasounds until they release me back to me regular ob. And I had a great pregnancy with my son. LOVED it!! I do find myself slightly jealous/envious of others I know who are PG. Every baby shower and announcement feels like a small kick to the gut....It sucks. I'm happy for them yet wish it was me too! I am praying for all of us
    I feel you on all account. With this SO (JR) I had a miscarriage on 8/31/13 at 7.5wks and every time I saw a pregnant woman or a baby about the age mine would be I get upset. I also got preggo again in June and miscarried at 5.4 wks which I handled much better because I didn't see the baby or hear the heartbeat but it still hurts. I am so scared now with this one especially like how I got the BFP on the anniversary of the first preggo. Told JR last night and he just said "Okay" and proceed to have a conversation about football with me.
    Marsha

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by phillisamc View Post
    I feel you on all account. With this SO (JR) I had a miscarriage on 8/31/13 at 7.5wks and every time I saw a pregnant woman or a baby about the age mine would be I get upset. I also got preggo again in June and miscarried at 5.4 wks which I handled much better because I didn't see the baby or hear the heartbeat but it still hurts. I am so scared now with this one especially like how I got the BFP on the anniversary of the first preggo. Told JR last night and he just said "Okay" and proceed to have a conversation about football with me.

I've found that sometimes guys get really weird about a pregnancy after you've had losses. Brett is such an amazing and supportive husband but even he kind of avoids the issue for a while because he doesn't want me to see how worried he is for me.

I can not stand the smell of my own pee. Oh my gosh. It makes me want to vomit every time I sit down. I hate this part of pregnancy. I'm seriously like, I'm never doing this again!!!!

LOL Me too!! I can't stand my own natural smell either!! Im covering it up with lotions and potions but those are irritating me now too!! Can I just wear a nose plug so I don't have to smell anything? I don't know what Im going to do tomorrow as must of my students have PE before they see me!! Im going to die tomorrow.
    Marsha

[/url]

May The Lord be with you. Holy cow I can't even imagine.

I want to curl into a fetal position. Why oh WHY couldn't I have been one of those women that doesn't get nausea when pregnant?!?!?

I just kept eating and stood by the window for my classes today so I could get fresh air. By the end of the day I just wanted to be left alone with just my scent!! LOL I have Doc appt pm tomorrow and ask about getting something for it because it is getting worse.
    Marsha

[/url]

Does anyone have symptoms that are really stong one day and then few symptoms the next day. I seem to have good days and bad days. When i have a really good symptom free day....i tend to panic! LOL Wednesday's ultrasound can't come quick enough!!!!!
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Does anyone have symptoms that are really stong one day and then few symptoms the next day. I seem to have good days and bad days. When i have a really good symptom free day....i tend to panic! LOL Wednesday's ultrasound can't come quick enough!!!!!
    Yes I do and it drives me nuts . yesterday I had no symptoms and was super crampy which drove me to be in bed all day. Got up this morning boobs are killing me, nausea set in and I almost fainted at church
    Marsha

[/url]

I totally get like that, too!! Today is a good day and I got a lot done but I'm also super paranoid. I started eating in the middle of the night (a banana or nutrigrain bar) and that helps me feel better throughout the day. But then I feel paranoid.

So today was the worst by far. Couldn't eat anything. Everything made me gag and now Im so sick I can't keep anything down even after taking zofran and gas-x. Help me please!!!!
    Marsha

[/url]