dd got into her diaper rash cream and smeared it everywhere... it was all over her face, lips, room, door, clothing, hair, so what are the odds that she ate any of it?
she also got into her infants gas relief drops and i couldn't tell you how much of that she took.. it may have been barely a dose or it may have been 1/4 of an oz i just don't remember how much was in the bottle. what would you do? call poison controll? i googled it and found out that one can't really overdose on smithecone (gas grops)