Thread: How old is my kid??

Default How old is my kid??

Okay, I know this must sound completely dumb.... but tomorrow my son will be 8 weeks old, (he was born on July 2nd) but the 2nd is next week... So is he two months tomorrow or two months on the 2nd?

I feel like a total space cadet over this! Its like one of those weird math problems to me. lol
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

I would say 8 weeks and will be 2 months on the second. But now I am questioning myself!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

I always counted from the exact date because some months are longer than others and its easier.
    *** Lindsay ***

Yeah, I think technically they turn the next month on the exact day, which is not always exactly 4 weeks. So he is 8 weeks old today and will be 2 months old Sept. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by KC's wifey View Post
    Yeah, I think technically they turn the next month on the exact day, which is not always exactly 4 weeks. So he is 8 weeks old today and will be 2 months old Sept. 2.
    This. Weeks and months don't usually match up exactly.
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by KC's wifey View Post
    This is correct!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Like PP replied, months and weeks are different. He is 8 weeks and will be 2 months on the 2 nd

I would just say that he's two mos old. After the first 4-6 weeks, I defaulted to months. "He's 2 mos old" or "He's almost 3 mos old."