Thread: What did you do..

Default What did you do..

This weekend? It's been quiet around here.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

It is quiet!! I wish I had done something fun....but I was at work 12 hours on saturday and sunday....so that sucked!!! LOL
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

We took the kids to lunch and then to see dragon 2 again on Saturday. Then Sunday we went to a few events downtown.

My sister is getting married in October so I spent the weekend doing centerpieces lol Fun stuff. Then Sunday we were going to work on the Nursery but I could NOT get motivated. We painted a little trim, but that was it! this weekend coming we are going to the Shenandoah Mountains for a little vacation before babies! They have a nice water park and lots of activities for my 3 year old. Should be a nice long weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    My sister is getting married in October so I spent the weekend doing centerpieces lol Fun stuff. Then Sunday we were going to work on the Nursery but I could NOT get motivated. We painted a little trim, but that was it! this weekend coming we are going to the Shenandoah Mountains for a little vacation before babies! They have a nice water park and lots of activities for my 3 year old. Should be a nice long weekend.
    I can only imagine that you'd want to get the room done sooner rather than later. lol! How are you feeling?
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Spent the weekend trying not to POAS!! I had so much nausea that I had to say in bed the whole time.
    Marsha

[/url]