Thread: My first and last baby shower

Default My first and last baby shower

Hey girls thought i would share some photos of the baby shower i threw together, unfortunately almost everyone was home sick or had other engagements, but all in all i enjoyed myself and im going to try to focus on the positive and not think about the tinyness of it all yes i had only 6 guests...ha!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Awww! What a sweet looking shower. Great cake too! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Bummer about people backing out, but focusing on the positive is the perfect tactic.

Stepping in to say it looks great. I can't stand flakes you did an awesome job and whomever did not show up its their loss they missed out on what looked awesome.
    *** Lindsay ***

Awwww, I just love it all and honestly, I prefer small get-togethers over huge festivities ...so glad you were able to relax, focus on the positives, and enjoy yourself !!! The cake is just precious!

You look absolutely lovely, momma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, and that last pic...!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Awwww, I just love it all and honestly, I prefer small get-togethers over huge festivities ...so glad you were able to relax, focus on the positives, and enjoy yourself !!! The cake is just precious!

You look absolutely lovely, momma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, and that last pic...!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all, i tried my best with the food and decor i wasnt so happy with how my baby turned out on the cake ( used a little too much dark food color on the face) but it tastes good and yea, it was nice to be able to talk to everyone individually and relax, we played baby themed pictionary, the string game, and the diaper making game, my daughter was so sweet as my husband tried to put on the diapers that were made for him, she started saying no pappa diaper no!! No pappa!! She was nearly in tears she was so upset by his strange behavior, but it was so sweet we couldnt help but smile, i got one undeniably girl themed gift from a friend who was so embarassed because she had aparently just dreamed it was a girl and didnt give it another thought, she offered to return it but im not sure...lets just cross our fingers and hope!!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Looks awesome! Your dd is so sweet

Everything looks so beautiful!

Happy 32wks!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Looks like you had a lot of fun, and that is exactly what counts.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Looks like a great shower...I love the decorating ideas. Sometimes smaller showers are much more fun. They are intimate I think. You look beautiful.