Thread: Where is Jai?

Default Where is Jai?

I know she was pregnant again and she must have had her baby by now. Does anyone have any updates on her?
    mom of 2 girls and 2 boys... 6,4,2, and 8 months

Hi! I havent been on here in months, it was so nice signing on this morning and seeing this. I did have my baby. A little boy. He was born June 27th. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and hes just perfect! Its been crazy around here. We moved into a new house on July 15th and Jayden has pretty much been sick all summer with tonsil infections. We have an appt at a new ENT on Tues. and I think we will be getting his tonsils out soon after.

Our computer is in the basement and I just dont get down there very often but we (well Marissa) got a laptop so that's what I'm on now. She's not home so it was free, lol. I wish APA was easier to navigate on my phone then I could get on here more often. I miss it, and all of you! Thanks for checking on me!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

Congratulations!

Congrats Jai!
    *** Lindsay ***

Congratulations! What is his name? Marissa must be a huge help because of her age. There is a 12 year old girl at our apartment who whenever we see her at the pool she takes my baby and holds him, feeds him, swims with him... I get a break and can lay out for a little while. I hope you can get on more to post a picture!
    mom of 2 girls and 2 boys... 6,4,2, and 8 months

congratulations!

I only do APA on my phone, and i have often thought it would be nice to have a better mobile site. you can choose the "mobile view" which is better than the main desktop setting, but you can't edit or see posts more than 24hrs old, or see the smilies and a number of other limitations.

Congratulations Jai! Its good to hear from you!
    Jennifer

Congratulations!!!!

Brenda

Glad you are well! <3 to see a pic!

congrats!!

Congratulations!!