Thread: I just wish I could throw up.

Default I just wish I could throw up.

I am so stinking sick. I forgot how much I dislike morning (all day) sickness. All for good cause though but omg.

my last pregnancy had me have morning sickness 24/7 for most of pregnancy. Mainly dry heaving. Throwing up would at least give a relief! !!

That's how I am with all of my pregnancies. I usually don't throw up, I think the last time I threw up I was 12. So it's normal for me and quite frankly, I was more sick with my son last pregnancy but it's still early and started pretty early for me this time around. Oh well. I usually feel good in the mornings so life is good right now

I have been like that with all my sticky pregnancies. I hate to hope to feel like crap though. Lol.

Ask and you shall receive... nauseated this morning.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Guess we are in the same boat but mine last all day long. The only relief I've had so far today was eating every 1.5 hours but now I'm so bloated I can't get comfortable for nothing. I don't know how Im going to cope at work over the next couple of weeks.
    Marsha

[/url]