Thread: PG tests progress looks wimpy!

Default PG tests progress looks wimpy!

My test progression looks a little wimpy...I had a beta today but it will probably be this afternoon before they call...so crazy me stopped and got another $ store test
    photo(3).JPGphoto(4).JPG
    so do you see ANY the first was done on the 18th , the second was done on the 20th. Thats 9 and 11 days past ovulation.....
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Blog Entries

It is definitely darker, I'd say.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I would say the 2nd test is darker! It was hard for me to see anything on the 1st but on the 2nd one I can clearly see it. Plus you are only 11 DPO so it looks good to me.
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

It is darker!! For sure. It's so early though that you likely won't see a huge difference until 13-14dpo. I know how stressful it is. I have only taken three tests and I refuse to do more.

Yep, 2nd test looks darker.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Ok thanks....I think the picture looks better than real life LOL...I wish they would call my labs!
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post
    It is darker!! For sure. It's so early though that you likely won't see a huge difference until 13-14dpo. I know how stressful it is. I have only taken three tests and I refuse to do more.
    This!! I don't think you will see a difference until closer to 14 DPO. Don't drive yourself crazy (I don't follow my own advice )

Lookin good to meeee!

labs: 11 DPO Beta-55, Progesterone-40, Estradol-164...I have no idea what the estradol is but i like the progesterone He wants me to repeat labs on monday
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Your lab #'s look great!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Woohoo! Thats awesome cd 11 beta. O 2nd test wad definitely darker.Congrats!

My 11dpo beta with Carter was 40. That's amazing!!!!!!!!!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

I had another Beta done today. Beta now 662, Progesterone 27 (down from 40), Estradoil-192. They were happy with everything except the progesterone and told me to Increase the Progesterone supplements from 200mg at bedtime to 400mg at bedtime. They make me so dizzy, drunk & awful feeling. I hope I will be able to function at work!! Does anyone else have any experience taking these? I took them with my son but I had the vaginal suppositories during the day and the pills at night...if I totally can't function I may ask for the suppositories again. I have more labs on 9/2. They also had me start taking baby aspirin last week and I had a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday and starting crying...AT Work!!! I feel better after seeing my labs. i think the spotting was from the constipation and the aspirin. I'm happy they are monitoring me closely.
    Last edited by Mira; 08-25-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Mira, You beta looks great! Woohoo! I took the progesterone supplements with one of my pregnancies but it made me so sick I could not get out of bed.I had horrible dizziness and migraines so my Dr switched me to the suppositories 2x a day and I functioned better. I know progesterone can fluctuate and also read that sometime eating before going can cause it to drop but later in the day it may go back up. I think one of the ladies in the Oct/Nov/Dec dd room had hers checked weekly and adjustments made when need so maybe your RE could do that for you. Yourin my thoughts.
    Erica

Labs look great! It's normal for progesterone to fluctuate and can even be influenced by how much you've eaten and pretty much any other extraneous variable you can think of. More and more research is showing that the necessity of testing that may be less likely than previously thought.

I took progesterone with carter and just used it vaginally. My re said that it's the same pill, just different directions.

I love your labs!!! They look awesome and I know that your next results will be even better!!!
    Marsha

[/url]