Thread: Crampy

Default Crampy

I'm very crampy this morning. I know it's normal, especially since this is my tenth pregnancy. But is anyone else experiencing that? Without spotting it's not a cause for concern but just talking to talk. Lol.

I've been on and off crampy, too. I'm assuming it's just baby getting comfy

I was so crampy from week 3 to 6 with this pregnancy. I went to the doc because I thought I had a UTI, that's how bad the aching and cramping was. Doctor said it was just implantation and my body "getting ready". Just relax and breathe. <3 !!

I was really crampy 3-6 weeks with this pregnancy. I remember being crampy with all of them really. Hugs momma, it's normal!

I run to the bathroom every time I get a cramp because it sure does feel like AF cramps.
    Marsha

[/url]

Mine tapered off last week and then I was crampy again this weekend. I just hope babe is getting nice and comfy!

Still cramps today but it also may just be gas pains.
    Marsha

[/url]

This is my first pregnancy, and I really thought AF was coming with all the cramps, just like my normal ones. Kinda freaks me out as I'm just now 6 weeks along. I know it's normal, but still...

Crampy on and off here too.

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

I think I over did today as I have been cramping since 4pm today. Im trying to rest now since everyone is asleep and I can't seem to sleep this early.
    Marsha

[/url]

I swear I had round ligament pain this morning.

I did too!! I put my arms out above my head and stretched and I felt it! OUCH! too funny!
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Yesterday my cramping was really bad so I stayed in bed. Today I feel like AF s on her way because of the cramps. Why do we have to cramp so much? How much longer will this last? AAAGGGGHHHHHH.
    Marsha

[/url]