Thread: Is it possible that I am pregnant from dry humping?

Default Is it possible that I am pregnant from dry humping?

I am 17 years old and just got my first boyfriend. About a month ago I got a pregnancy scare and thought that I could have gotten pregnant from fingering with dry sperm( that incident happened about 3 weeks before I got my period). I took a negative pregnancy test and got my period the day after that. However, on July 31st we made out again, and there was some dry humping involved. We both had bathing suits on and he didn't even ejaculate. I have looked on almost every webpage on the internet and they said that pregnancy this way is not possible. HOWEVER I have acne on my chin and forehead which is a sign of hormonal imbalance and I have a fuzzy feeling in my uterus and a slightly increased appetite . I have only really gotten with my boyfriend twice and both times I have believed that I was pregnant without having sex or semen to vagina contact.I am not sexually active. Although every website says pregnancy chances are slim to none, I cannot help to worry. I have been on prozac for anxiety for about 3 years and have had other illogical medical scares in the (skin cancer). I have a 31 day cycle, and should be expecting my period on the 24th.
    So I have a few questions.1) Could I be pregnant from an incident that happened a 2 months ago even though I got my period and 2 negative pregnancy tests? 2) Is it possible that somehow I could be pregnant from the dry humping a month ago, and feel the fuzzy feeling in my uterus and acne on my chin as symptoms already? 3) Is it possible that my anxiety is triggering both of these symptoms? 4) Would an at home pregnancy test be reliable since the incident was 16 days ago?

No but, it would be a good idea to get on some form of birth control or always have condoms handy. Its not good to be caught up in the moment for a few minutes to change your life.
    *** Lindsay ***

It is absolutely not possible that you are pregnant. You need to research how reproduction works.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Blog Entries

Like the other members said there is no way that you are pregnant. You do need some form of protection though. There are clinics available to help you. Depending on where you live you can call 211 and they can tell you where to go to get condoms and or birth control pills. As far as your symptoms. I have anxiety and yes it can make you think you feel things that aren't there. I too have felt the fuzzy feeling when I was 17 and didn't even have a boyfriend (I was nauseous and felt fluttering) and again more recently when I had an IUD in. The acne can be caused by stress and anxiety.