Give me a cookie and slowly back away
Originally Posted by TripMomma
I am not a churchy person, I was raised Christian and I think I believe in God (even talk to him sometimes) but I am not sure 100%...hope that came out right. So the night before I had this offer come to me I was thinking about bringing up another try to DH, I just had this feeling of not wanting to quit. I talked out loud (DH was at work) to God, thanked him for what we have, made it clear I am very appreciative, then asked for a sign in my dreams or something on if I should talk to DH or let it go. The next day I got this offer, and now it has spun into one last try. Man if that is not pressure I don't know what is...I so hope this works LOL.
I don't think it is the number of kids that bothers DH honestly, just the $1,000+ that it costs each try LOL. I hope this last try is the winner, because this is IT, I have to stop spending this kind of money when we already have 4 kiddos here to spend money on LOL.
I am so happy for you and have everything crossed that you get to go all the way this time...I really do. I would love to join your room...but I think should we luck out this time, the baby will be due in July. I think we decided to wait until my late September cycle to try.
Thanks again for all the support and love you guys...you are such a positive source. I will keep you posted.
If that's not a sign then I don't know what is!! I'm happy you at least have the opportunity. I hope this is it!!