Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanging my head in shame.

How exciting!! Best of luck to you!! I hope it all works out for you!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Thanks Momma.

I am not a churchy person, I was raised Christian and I think I believe in God (even talk to him sometimes) but I am not sure 100%...hope that came out right. So the night before I had this offer come to me I was thinking about bringing up another try to DH, I just had this feeling of not wanting to quit. I talked out loud (DH was at work) to God, thanked him for what we have, made it clear I am very appreciative, then asked for a sign in my dreams or something on if I should talk to DH or let it go. The next day I got this offer, and now it has spun into one last try. Man if that is not pressure I don't know what is...I so hope this works LOL.

I don't think it is the number of kids that bothers DH honestly, just the $1,000+ that it costs each try LOL. I hope this last try is the winner, because this is IT, I have to stop spending this kind of money when we already have 4 kiddos here to spend money on LOL.

I am so happy for you and have everything crossed that you get to go all the way this time...I really do. I would love to join your room...but I think should we luck out this time, the baby will be due in July. I think we decided to wait until my late September cycle to try.

Thanks again for all the support and love you guys...you are such a positive source. I will keep you posted.
    If that's not a sign then I don't know what is!! I'm happy you at least have the opportunity. I hope this is it!!