Thread: Holding off.....

Default Holding off.....

Well, we have decided to hold off on TTC for just a few more months, maybe longer I guess depending on how I feel. It's a little strange because we use zero contraceptives so it is always up in the air, but we will not be actively trying and we will stick to natural family planning for prevention. Guess I will keep up my FF charting! Anyway, this is all very positive. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to change our minds (mostly my mind, lol). We should be settling into a new house around November so that would be one less thing to think about.

Always praying for my fellow APA ladies BFPs, with much needed sticky dust!

Just wanted to update as to why I will not have active threads in TTC.....but I will always stalk, lol!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Brittany I'm thinking about you...glad that your not going to stress yourself with TTC...but don't go too silent on here ....

Brittany I've been thinking of you and glad to see your post. I understand the holding off at a busy time. How exciting about a new house! We are suppose to finish remodeling our home to put it on the market next spring. So hopefully that busyness will help pass our long cold winter. lol

Thanks Brenda and Erica! I have backed off a little with posts and checking in. It's hard cause I don't want to get too caught up in excitement what with all the births happening (I had a July 29 DD, and soon the October-dec ladies will be popping, lol) gives me baby fever! It just feels better to wait...like more peaceful for me. I don't think I can handle the anxiety right now if I did commit to TTC, kwim? But, remodeling is a great distractor Erica!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I totally understand you holding off. I've had 8 losses (5 confirmed with betas) so I know where you're coming from. Just to warn you, a lot of women I know have conceived when they stopped focusing on TTC!