Thread: Name Poll, help us!

Default Name Poll, help us!

Alright the name thing is driving us crazy so I need some honest opinions. We have four top names picked out, which ones do you like the most? Which two names would sound good together for the twin boys??

• Bradley
    • Brayden
    • Bryce
    • Benjamin

My favorite combinations so far are:
    • Bradley & Benjamin
    • Bradley & Bryce
    • Brayden & Bryce

Originally we were dead set on Brayden being the first born, but we have fallen out of love with it over time. Still in the running though. DH is worried if we pick too early that will happen with any name we pick, but I don't agree....

I love brayden and Bryce. Bradley and Benjamin is sooo sweet as well.

I need a name ASAP as soon as I know gender. Having it cemented that early has made me question my choice a time or two, but ultimately I have never changed my mind about a name once the choice has been made.

I like Brayden & Bryce for the alliteration.
    I like Bradley & Benjamin for being different from each other to allow each boy to have their own personality, yet still have some of that twinness with their names.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thank you, thank you ladies! I agree, I think we should narrow it down to Brayden & Bryce or Bradley & Benjamin.

I agree Dorcas, I NEED NAMES DARN IT. And DH is being a pain about it lol It's just important to me to give them names now as I consider them little people.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    Thank you, thank you ladies! I agree, I think we should narrow it down to Brayden & Bryce or Bradley & Benjamin.

I agree Dorcas, I NEED NAMES DARN IT. And DH is being a pain about it lol It's just important to me to give them names now as I consider them little people.
    It seems like it comes down to nicknames. Brayden and Bryce don't lend themselves to nicknames as easily and are a little less traditional. Bradley and Benjamin would probably get shortened to Brad and Ben eventually whether you liked it or not. (I still have trouble getting people to not call me Jenny. Jen is ok but I'm a Jennifer.....my MIL still calls me Jenny and she's known me for 16 years).

I like Brad and Ben so probably would go with Bradley and Benjamin.

I also like thinking of the baby as having a name. We don't know when ours will come to us but do have a boy name and use it and I think we have finally settled on a girl name. Theodore for a boy and Vanessa for a girl.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Blog Entries

Just popping in to say that I like Benjamin and Bradley. I do like multiple syllable first names and generally prefer traditional vs. popular names.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thanks so much ladies!

I like Bradley and Benjamin TOO..When they get older they can always go by Brad and Ben if they prefer better. I love the names!!

Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I need a name ASAP as soon as I know gender. Having it cemented that early has made me question my choice a time or two, but ultimately I have never changed my mind about a name once the choice has been made.

I like Brayden & Bryce for the alliteration.
    I like Bradley & Benjamin for being different from each other to allow each boy to have their own personality, yet still have some of that twinness with their names.
    That is me exactly! I go back and forth until the very final minute but always go back to my original choice.

And you don't have them together but I like Benjamin and Bryce together.

Stepping in to vote I like Brayden and Bryce
    *** Lindsay ***

Bradley and Benjamin!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I so want to show this thread to DH! lol

I love Bradley and Benjamin. Of course, I have a Benjamin so I am a bit impartial but I really like Bradley too!

I like Bradly/Benjamin .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks so much ladies, I have since fallen in LOOOOOOVE with Bradley and Benjamin. I might start calling the boys that and just hope DH follows suit. lol