Thread: Maxed out?

Default Maxed out?

Hey ladies! Had a doctors appt yesterday, i am measuring 34 weeks in fundal meaurement, and i havent gained an ounce since 28 weeks...is this strange? Im very small looking if you ask me and my waist is only 41 inches atound, i normally start at 25-26 and with my son i went up to 54 inches around and my daughter i went to 61 inches around....im so worried that im going to give birth to a teeny babe, which scares me. But my fundal is measuring ahead, im so confused....Last night i was cramping the entire night , the night cramps and not gaining weight usually happens 2 weeks ish before i deliver.... Up until now ive gained a steady 4 lbs a week... So i went from 136 down to 112-114 then now im at 160....

Any oneelse staying the same weight lately? Should i be worried about my small waist? I feel looney...

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Did they do a us? I would ask for one personally to see growth and check for extra fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    Did they do a us? I would ask for one personally to see growth and check for extra fluid.
    Agreed!

Thinking of you Ali !

I think your measurements and weight gain sound great ...you may just be carrying differently . I'd definitely request an u/s if I were concerned though

Kup!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

BTW...I'm curious what my own girth is now, lol...going to have to go measure myself !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I have an appt for monday, im now 38 inches around and have begun losing weight...so strange because i havent changed anything in my diet...all i started doing was taking an iron suppliment...baby is still active and hr seems normal on the doppler.....trying my best to relax and destress and get the house finished and ready for baby, i went through our attic and donated away 9 huge ikea bags of childrens winter suits, shoes, sweaters, dresses jeans etc to needy families in the neighborhood..amazing how many people responded to my ad..i a tually felt so bad i went through a second time to get together one more bag for a new mom of twins..also hoping to get myself some good karma i took the kids out for a walk and donated a little to all the charities and homeless i could find...an old woman maybe in her 80s blessed me for giving her 5 dollars.. feels so good to give sometimes i think i will start an organization..either way just trying my best to organize and get ready with electricians and carpenters in the house

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon