Thread: Officcally back.

Wink Officcally back.

We are nearing Kayla's 4 month marker. Tested several times and bfn. My cycle has not returned because I am bfing. But DH was way bummed about the last test. I asked him last night if he wanted to officially try again then. And he said he has been thinking about it and really does want to get me pregnant again asap. SO he wants to start charting. And I will be using progesterone cream to bring on af. let the ttc #2 craziness begin.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

How long does it take for your cycle to return/return to normal? I'm BFing also. I didn't know this. We are doing the opposite and tNtc... Good luck with trying!!! Fx for you!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Everyone is different. But usually if you bf you do not O. well... let me rephrase that. You can... but it is less likely. So for most bc is still needed. Most woman get their cycle back after they are no longer nursing.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Quote Originally Posted by Myssi View Post
    How long does it take for your cycle to return/return to normal? I'm BFing also. I didn't know this. We are doing the opposite and tNtc... Good luck with trying!!! Fx for you!
    It is for sure different for each woman......even women directly related. I exclusively breastfeed my children for 7-9 months (each one of children accepted solid food at different times) and yet I started my first AFs at 4 months pp, then 2 months pp, and 6 months PP. My sister however has never gotten an AF before 10 months PP and she has been more successful at introducing solids. Just putting it out there!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    We are nearing Kayla's 4 month marker. Tested several times and bfn. My cycle has not returned because I am bfing. But DH was way bummed about the last test. I asked him last night if he wanted to officially try again then. And he said he has been thinking about it and really does want to get me pregnant again asap. SO he wants to start charting. And I will be using progesterone cream to bring on af. let the ttc #2 craziness begin.
    :hurray: that's exciting! 4 months PP was when we decided to try for #2 also (luckily I had also started my AF that month too!) my cycles were very long long though, like 5-6 weeks Oing late around week 4 due to Bfing hormones.

Good luck!!!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

That's interesting.. Thanks ladies, I never knew that & that's good to know!

So Mariah, are you going to discontinue BFing?
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Welcome back
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

We are continuing to bf for now. Kayla has been super interested in food. So i started to give her organic rice cereal that is very diluted with organic formula. She loves it.

Hi Mariah, Hope you remember me… I was ttcing long time ago… just logged in to see if i could see a pic of your baby long time… John is going to be 2 yrs on Sept 10.. and we are having another baby on december 23..

Blog Entries

Welcome back and good luck!!!