Thread: Can't wait for October!

Default Can't wait for October!

Baby Ember is coming along. Had a growth ultrasound today and she is already measuring 2lbs10oz!

Doc says no concerns for IUGR at this time, but wants to see me back at 33 weeks anyway, just to check.

Took DD with me today and she was fascinated, nervous, and charming up the docs telling them all about the umbilical cord. They couldn't believe she could even say that word!

She held the pics and fell asleep with them in her hand on the ride home, it was adorable! I'm SO EXCITED to see her connection to her baby sis. She is looking forward to being a big sis.

I am tired of being preggo already. Ready to be done. But starting to get nervous about L&D too.

Anyone else feeling READY?

I want it to be October too....mainly because I can't wait to see Ryleigh and actually hold her....but I don't want her to come early!...(yet)....
    And I want a break from work....not "sick" of being pregnant, just wishing I could eat what I want to again....instead of what Ryleigh decides I can eat...lol
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Awwww, your dd's response is just soooo precious !

YES, I cannot wait for Oct/Nov...just really eager to meet this LO !!! Obviously, that doesn't mean I want her to come early...anytime after 37wks up until 42wks would be fabulous. I've had babies as early as 35wks and as late as 44wks, lol, not interested in either of those extremes .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Happy 28wks, Elle!!!!!!!

Thanks Kelly!!

Happy 31wks!!!!

Only 6-9ish more weeks left, woohooo !

Thank you! I'm so excited. But I am too busy! Need to slow down these next few weeks but it's tricky with so much to do and a little one in tow. But I'm sure you know all about that, miss Kelly! ;)

I've got another appointment on Thursday, need to get my script for a breastpump and ask about hospital stuff, etc. Maybe they will do another blood test for anemia, although it may be too soon to tell if there's been any improvement at this point. I'm tired, that's for sure.