Thread: Yay!!

Default Yay!!

Just got back from my Dr appt. Cervix is still closed.. BP is still up... Not terribly, but about 140/90 +/- a few points consistently, so I go back at 8 pm for an induction I'm hoping that I'm going to be lucky and the vaginal suppositories will kick me into labor, like they did my sister, and I'll never have to see the pitocin tomorrow morning.. We'll see... Whatever happens happens. I'm just ready for my little man to be here
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Wooohoooooo, so excited for you Jessica and praying for a perfect induction !!

Eeeeek, cannot wait to hear baby news !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yaaaay!!

How exciting!!!

Thinking of you, lots of ELV!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Stalking...thinking of you Jessica and hoping baby is in your arms by now !!!!!

Any news?? We're all thinking of ya! Hope you have ur lil one by now!!!!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Thinking of you! !!

So... mr Weslee is here! Things didn't go quite as planned, but has anything this pregnancy? Lol! So they started by using cydotek (sp) on Tuesday night.. first dose at 10 second at 2 am... and it did NOTHING!! started pitocin at about 4 am... by 1 pm.. NOTHING! !! No dilation, effacement, nothing! Oh yeah and BP was elevated. .. Dr gave me my choice.. try everything again the next day, or opt for c section. I, after a big crying fest with hubby, opted to do the c section. It was by no means was what I wanted after everything with surgery during pregnancy BUT... I feel like I made the right choice. After it was all said and done, the Drs said that the depth of the existing fibroid may have prevented the baby from ever dropping.. so then.. after that they had to put me on magnesium to keep me from seizing because of BP. They have started me on a med for probably a couple weeks to make sure it stays down. I'm still in the hospital til tomorrow, but I'm fine with that because I have the best thing ever by my side. Mr Weslee Eugene was born August 5 at 5:29 pm... weighed 7 lbs 5.7 oz and 19.5 inches long...

Congratulations on your precious son, your a mommy!! Sorry things didnt go as plan you did the most important thing and that was baking him and making sure he came out safe and sound. Prayers Will be said for you and your family i hope bp returns very quickly

So happy he is here and safe!!! Can't wait to see a picture. Sorry things didn't go as planned, seems that they never do when it comes to labor. I agree with your choice, it was the best one for both you and baby with your high BP and fibroid issues. Take it easy, sending lots of healing vibes your way!!

Did having the c/s allow for them to remove more of the fibroid?

So happy all is well in the end and your baby is by your side! ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

awwwww, huge congrats momma !!!

I'm sorry it didn't go as planned, but soooo happy your sweet boy is in your arms and you're both doing well !

Congratulations! Happy for you and don't regret c-section. It was probably the best choice in your situation! Healing vibes and hope BP stays low

Congrats mama!!! Sometimes the hard choices are the best, you did great! Can't wait to see pics of your Weslee!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

So we've been home 2 full days now... we're trying to get all settled in... I'm exhausted, but at the same time feel that I am doing/healing so well My dad came into town yesterday from about 2 hours away, and before they left we took Weslee on his first outing. We went out to eat, and I felt so good I've been very hormonal/emotional the past few days, so that's a bummer... I just start crying over the dumbest things But I know that's normal.

Little man has his first check up today, and I go tomorrow to have my staples taken out

Oh, and I can't figure out how to post a picture, so here's the link to the hospital gallery, where you can see a pic of Weslee
    http://www.hcmhcares.org/Newborn_Gallery

Congratulations!! He's adorable!

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

oh, and Dorcas, no they did not remove the fibroid. They were concerned about it being a risk of major blood loss. They think now that Im through with pregnancy once my hormones level out that it will shrink.

Oh that's good news! I hope it shrinks, too!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13