Thread: coming back soon!

Red face coming back soon!

My daughter is almost 15 months old. I will be joining you ladies in this room next month! I don't know if we will be aggressively TTC, or just NTNP. We really wanted approx 2 year age gap. If we get pregnant right away we will be very close to two years. We will see!

As a side note, my sister is also TTC! Send baby dust her way! I'd love to be pregnant at the same time!
    DD 05/14/2013

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yay that's exciting!
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

that's exciting I would love the idea if my sister and I can get pregnant at the same time. She has three kids and is done! I am trying to conceive for the first time. Thinking of you and your sister. Keep us posted

Sending baby dust. My sis and I are pregnant at the same time right now. We are due the same month just three weeks apart. Its been fun. Its her first and my third. The only drawback is that everyone compares our pregnancies.
    They compare if were getting bigger at the same rate or who is doing better with the pregnancy. It gets old. But I love that our kids will be close in age. And we only live 20 minutes away. good luck to you both.

Thanks ladies, my sister has already started TTC, but it turns out my appointment isn't unti October. I thought about calling and making it sooner, but it's not going to kill me to wait (but it may drive me crazy --- and be the longest September EVER). So I will see you all in October!!!
    DD 05/14/2013