Thread: First cycle after a miscarriage

Default First cycle after a miscarriage

Hi everyone. I can't remember if I posted this or not, but I miscarried I'm okay now, and I have a question about midcycle bleeding. I am on cd18 and had some pink and blood tinged discharge, possibly ewcm last night and today. It's not a flow, but I was sure af was going to start. Is if possible that I didn't pass everything from the miscarriage? I did have blood tinged ewcm last cycle for the first time, but this cycle it was a lot more. I know it could be from ovulation or implantation, but I think that's unlikely bc I usually don't o for a few more days. I'm also pretty dry right now (tonight vs earlier when this was happening). We were bding a lot last week so I wasn't paying too much attention to my cm.
    I have a few symptoms and not sure if that's from maybe not expelling everything from the mc, but I'm really bloated, increased appetite, broke out in tiny pimples on my face (that never happens I usually have a clear face), fatigue just to name a few.
    I don't know if I could have o'd, but I'd really like to know what this spotting is. Again, not a flow, nothing on my panties, only when I push like to poop or something. Today it's bright red, last night was pink pink pink. Earlier today when I'd wipe, the tp would be pink.
    How was your first cycle after a mc? Sorry this is so scattered.

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage ... I was wondering why I wasn't seeing you in any of the DD rooms.

It was 8 weeks, to.the.day, before my period returned and I had no noteworthy discharge activity during that time. It took about two cycles before things really got back to normal. I'm sorry you're experiencing these frustrating symptoms.

Sorry about your loss
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm so sorry for your loss. After all of my MCs, I had weird cycles for 2 or 3 months after. Maybe the spotting is from the active BDing? Not sure. Maybe it's an early O?

Thanks guys. I told dh I was done having babies, but changed my mind and continue to go back and forth on the idea. Well just in case it was O spotting, I left it up to him and well, we did it twice so I know he's not done hehe.
    But I know it's not an irritated cervix because I never get that and the three days before the spotting, we didn't dtd at all. I just really hate not knowing what's going on

But an early o is def possible. I did have ewcm that I put off since it was so early for me. And now I'm dry except for when the spotting comes out.

Most of the time, my EWCM comes out only in the morning or if I reach up to check my cervix. We aren't exactly trying either, but DH isn't exactly wearing condoms either

Blog Entries

My first cycle after each miscarriage was wonky. EWCM, spotting, bleeding, etc all came and went. My first miscarriage, though, was at 12 weeks and I think that I had two crazy cycles...but it was hard to tell since everything was all crazy (the first "period" might just have been the final ending of the pregnancy and the next cycle might have been the wonky one.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thanks guys. It's just frustrating when I don't know my usually very predictable cycle.