Anyone have a screamer? DD3 is bad with this and I find it humiliating! She will scream for NO reason. Well, ok there are reasons they just are not predictable or very good ones imo. Like today when I HANDED HER A DRINK or yesterday when I OFFERED HER A COOKIE. For whatever reasons these things were unacceptable to her and her first response is to belt out an ear piercing scream. The drink thing happened today in a pizza place and I had to end up taking her out of the restaurant because she was making a HUGE and VERY LOUD scene. I didn't know what else to do! I was trying to be calm and just asking her to quiet down but she was getting louder and it was disruptive to the other patrons. I had to leave my 5 and 7yo behind which I didn't like but I could still see them....

Once we got outside she stopped and I said she could not scream in the restaurant. She said ok and we walked back in and she was ok but did it again as we were leaving when I tried to get her in her stroller and then at home when I tried to lead her into the house

Anyone have good tips on stopping this? It's really embarrassing.