Thread: baby mine

Default baby mine

drove into the city for an hd ultrasound, unfortunately ended up with a regular 3d, but all in all i got to see my beautiful baby..measuring between 2.8 lbs and 3.1 lbs..and right on track with head circumference.. :love:
    and so happy everyone got home safe and sound and without too much whining over the drive
    I think maybe i saw a lack of penis, but I cant be sure as we arent finding out what we are having, but I would so love another little girl and im hoping that maybe i will be blessed enough to get one there for sure wasnt any boy parts staring at me during the femur measurement but im unsure of how obvious they would be

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

AHHH! Precious... Happy everything is going so well.

It is soooo great to hear from you Ali and what an awesome update !!!!

Eeek, your little one is just absolutely precious !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thank you! Its been a hectic few months with traveling and fixing up our house, i wasnt sure how baby would handle the stress and my stomach seems to be staying the same size, my husbands family were sure i was 4 months preggo, they were shocked when i said 7 ! Hehe but seems all is fine! Just think i need to work on healthier snacks to help baby thrive, i heard protein rich snacking is best?

What a great update! Unless The Baby Was Keeping Legs Together Boy Parts Are Likely To Be Obvious! !!

Awesome! We did a 3d/4d u/s this past weekend. I have found that my boys have never been shy about showing their boy parts, so I'm going to go with girl as well.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

I was wondering that at my u/s...it wasn't 3d except for briefly while they were trying to get some measurements, but when they were looking at baby's femur and spine I didn't see anything scrotal-like . I assumed the penis would be floating and not visible from the angle the tech was viewing, but I would have thought the scrotum would have been obvious from that angle...I'm definitely not an u/s expert though since I haven't had that many done .

Happy 28wks!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 28 weeks due date buddy!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Happy 28 weeks due date buddy!!
    Thank you so much!! Side note, is anyone else having trouble with posts disappearing? I keep responding to threads and then i go back and nothing! Like i never wrote at all!! Grr

Hm. It appears that all of mine are still there ... time will tell.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Happy 29wks!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Happy 29wks!!!!!!!!!!
    Woohoo! Thank you! I am really looking forward to 30 and when i hit 32 i will be in relief bliss mode,

ive had a bit of a rough week and am basically crippled now and have contracting on and off constantly, just praying the next three weeks goes by sorta quickly and without any excitement on behalf of baby...and of course hoping something changes and my hips start supporting me again soon