Thread: Omg

Default Omg

So, I am trying not to get excited but I just took a test and I totally see a line. OMG OMG OMG. I ovulated last Friday or Saturday so this would be EXTREMELY early but I swear there is a line. Now, the test is expired... does it matter?? OMG. I am going to try and post a picture from my phone.

Smile

?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

I think expired BFPs are the real thing. Expired BFNs maybe not. I'd say that is a positive! Congrats!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Looks positive to me! Congrats!

Just took two more (both expired too). The previous one was taken with SMU, we went to Sea World today and I haven't been potty for almost six hours so my urine was pretty concentrated. The two that I took just now were obviously with very diluted urine since I have been drinking water ever since getting home since I was so dehydrated. One was negative, another one very very very faintly positive. I am going to pick up some more today and text tomorrow morning but I am cautiously optimistic.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Looks positive to me!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I can't see it

Looks positive to me! I'm not sure about the expired tests though. Best of luck tomorrow!
    Jennifer

Thanks ladies! It's definitely positive. Best of luck to all of you. Hope to see you all in the due date room!