Thread: Just introducing

Default Just introducing

Hi all. I guess I am officially TTC. my husband and I got married last February... I have a child from a previous marriage and he does not have any children. With my x husband, we just rolled the dice and eventually conceived and found out at our 2 yr anniversary. My DH and I don't really want to roll the dice... He is so home and gone bc of military stuff I kind of need to feel more in control of it this time around. So, here I am! Trying to learn how to track mucus and stuff

Look forward to learning from you all. According to a "normal" cycle, my most fertile day is tomorrow. Let's see if I can make this happen. Xoxo.

Good luck!!

Good luck! Seduce him don't mention fertile or ovulation it sometime stress our poor husbands out. We are here to cheer, lift up, and encourage so welcome.

Haha! I don't have to worry about making him nervous. If he knew today was my "fertile" day he would be aaaall over me! He's a little baby crazy...

Thats great! After so long of trying my Dh gets that way but no such much in the first year or so. Now sometimes I'm like babe your wearing me out.lol He knows my window as well as I do.