Thread: Anyone seen this before?

Default Anyone seen this before?

I decided to stop taking tests but had the week estimator tests left and thought I would take one a week just to check at home and ease my mind. Well that didn't work today, I'm confused about my results. While the hourglass was spinning it said Pregnant. This wee kit should have 2-3 as the weeks estimator and it did but here is the actual results.

Does this mean the test is bad? The stuff in the box does not have this as one of the errors it has. TIA

That's SERIOUSLY strange. I'd call CBE about it. Obviously that test was faulty to report "Not Pregnant" and yet give you "2-3" for the estimate. Was that your last one?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Blog Entries

Super weird! I'd also assume that the test malfunctioned. You are in fact still pregnant at 2-3 weeks (that is 4-5 ish weeks gestation, right?).

This is why I don't test so much. Ugh.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

I agree with Jessica ... comfort testing is seldom comforting. I was using FRERs early on and one morning the test was lighter than the previous day's tests and it freaked me out. That's when my friends & family begged me to stop testing.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    That's SERIOUSLY strange. I'd call CBE about it. Obviously that test was faulty to report "Not Pregnant" and yet give you "2-3" for the estimate. Was that your last one?
    No I have one more. I was going to wait until next week to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    Super weird! I'd also assume that the test malfunctioned. You are in fact still pregnant at 2-3 weeks (that is 4-5 ish weeks gestation, right?).

This is why I don't test so much. Ugh.
    I should be 4-5 weeks so that is what I was hoping to see except the Not Pregnant part.

I had another beta yesterday so hopefully it was good!!

2/28/13

Will you get your beta results today?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Will you get your beta results today?

Yes hopefully soon!! The usually call between 11:30-12:30 CST. It's like the longest wait of my life!!

2/28/13

Now that we know your beta is so high ... you should call CBE and let them know about this new defective issue on their HPTs. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13