Thread: I couldn't resist :D...

Default I couldn't resist :D...

More baby clothes (have I mentioned lately how much I Kohls )...

20140720_185019.jpg

I love these because the don't scream girl or boy, lol, I feel like they'll work well for either !
    Last edited by kellyowens; 07-20-2014 at 07:40 PM.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly on my phone it said the link was an invalid attachment. I love baby clothes. I'm really loving the nautical clothing right now and since I have 4 more showers to buy for thats what I'll be getting. Can't wait until its my own baby tho. Btw love your post and dieing to see baby bump.

Can't see it either+

I fixed the pic .

Oh Erica I am soooo hoping you'll be buying for your own LO before too long...always thinking of you and praying for a bfp and hh9m for you !!!!

I LOVE the little foxes!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I LOVE the little foxes!
    Eeek, ME TOO !! I cannot wait to see my scrumptious little snuggle-bumpkin in them !

Oh just to cute baby clothes are hard to just walk pass. Will you be finding out gender? (Sorry if you have answered this before)

Quote Originally Posted by MommaBree View Post
    Oh just to cute baby clothes are hard to just walk pass. Will you be finding out gender? (Sorry if you have answered this before)
    Not until delivery, so it's super nice to find neutral clothes that are so adorable !! I have some neutral clothes here from my last LO, but only enough for the first week...what I have now should get us through the first 2wks if we have a girl and then I'll have to go shopping. If we have a boy, I'm all set for a few months, lol, although that won't stop me from buying a few new things I'm sure .

Aw a delivery day surprise they are amazing memories. Now i want to go to kohls

super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

I bought all the same stuff for my boys!! And I also love kohl's and kohl's cash. :-)

Rachel...haha, you have fabulous taste in baby clothes !!

so cute Kelly! You have such great will power to not wait till delivery day!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Such cute clothes!! I like that there is so much gender neutral clothes!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

I always purchase an outfit right after finding out I'm pregnant. I've picked up a couple more cute ones along the way as well and then this weekend I went nesting CRAZY and gathered all the baby stuff (stuff from DS1&2) and washed and organized, etc. I'm a bit concerned that I have TOO MANY newborn outfits. DS1 was 11lbs 6.6oz and DS2 was 8lbs 9oz, but he was able to wear newborn for about 3 weeks. I remember actually having to go out and buy newborn clothes for him, so funny after having DS1 who couldn't fit into newborn or a lot of 0-3 month stuff!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

I can see them now. Oh so cute! I work retail and personal hate Kohls mostly because it always a mess but I might need to check out the baby clothes. Those things are so cute!

Yeah, as a consumer I love Kohls because they give me coupons and Kohl's cash. They really have their marketing plan on point for female shoppers. But, yes, I have often seen it a complete MESS and my store used to always be too hot.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Haha, it must be a location thing because our Kohls is clean and organized...it's one of the things I love about going in there, the atmosphere is so nice and the employees are always so friendly, respecful, and helpful...especially the managers and customer service .