Thread: Leaking!

Default Leaking!

My breasts are leaking. I'm just 26 weeks! I sincerely hope this is just a fluke and I don't have to start wearing BF pads in my bra!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Haha, I can relate...leaking here too . I always wear breast pads anyway because my nips are super obvious even under a bra and shirt, but I can usually wear them quite a bit before having to toss them...not anymore though, too leaky and it's sticky colostrum.

Crazily, I had no boob growth or soreness for almost the entire first half of my pg and suddenly the last month they've been sooo sore, and now in the last couple weeks they're leaky (and still sore). I think this is also the biggest they've ever been during pg (which is still not big, lol )...not sure why the diff . I hope it means a healthy milk supply pp since I did have supply issues with my last baby .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Here too. I was getting ready to go to the fair on Thursday and was like, wow, I look great. Brushed my hair. Did my makeup. Looked again and my entire right breast was soaked.... lol! Needless to say I had to change shirts, wear breastpads, and I wore an extra button up shirt over just in case. LOL
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

Sounds about right! I normally leak just after 22 weeks.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

No leaking here yet, but the size and shape of my nipples has changed dramatically. I guess I've forgotten what happens! Even my one nipple that I always had issues latching with looks pretty good this time. and it makes me happy that I might not have to use a shield on that one this time. :-)

Yeah, the nipple changes are crazy!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13