Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has you child said anything funny lately?

Blog Entries

My DD came out of her room weeping and came to talk to me as I was cleaning the bathroom. She told me that she didn't want to be a kid anymore. When I asked her why she didn't want to be a kid she said that she didn't like to clean....
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    My DD came out of her room weeping and came to talk to me as I was cleaning the bathroom. She told me that she didn't want to be a kid anymore. When I asked her why she didn't want to be a kid she said that she didn't like to clean....
    That's funny
    *** Lindsay ***

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    Sometimes I want to cry because I don't want to clean anymore either!

My sister took her kids to their town's block party this weekend and there was a clown on stilts. Probably 4-5 feet taller than she should be. Her DD (7) turned to her and said, "That girl is so tall she has to wear clown clothes!"

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

These are so adorable!! I can't wait till my little guy starts to talk!! Right know the funny thing that he does is when he falls down (he's walking now so it happens a lot) he shakes his head and goes "oooooohhhhhh". I think he got that from me lol.

This morning we went to an Aquarium and it was an hour away from the house. When I was parking the car, I mentioned that I badly need to go to the bathroom. DS2 asked me "do you have a cup or container? you can pee in that and then we will toss it in the trash" LOL
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tanyachap View Post
    This morning we went to an Aquarium and it was an hour away from the house. When I was parking the car, I mentioned that I badly need to go to the bathroom. DS2 asked me "do you have a cup or container? you can pee in that and then we will toss it in the trash" LOL
    Ha! If only it were the easy for women!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

I truly love the ease of boys peeing in cups!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

My daughter asked DH for a "poop towel" the other day - she meant toilet paper She's also discovered the wonderful word "fart." It's like living with a pre-teen boy around here lately.

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    My daughter asked DH for a "poop towel" the other day - she meant toilet paper She's also discovered the wonderful word "fart." It's like living with a pre-teen boy around here lately.
    Wait till she discovers that it embarrasses the hell out of you when she uses her potty words in public! Mine has taken to singing (loudly) nonsense songs full of potty words. So far, ignoring it seems to make it stop. Faster than if I responded to it, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Suja View Post
    Wait till she discovers that it embarrasses the hell out of you when she uses her potty words in public! Mine has taken to singing (loudly) nonsense songs full of potty words. So far, ignoring it seems to make it stop. Faster than if I responded to it, anyway.
    Omg... I thought only my child did that!!

And if you want another way to ensure you're getting these gems, check out this cool new technology! https://kaptureaudio.com/

I want to use it for DH to remind him of whatever he has said.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by emma1978 View Post
    Omg... I thought only my child did that!!
    Heh. Today's medley included:

"I've got a song in my butt and it wants to come out", which eventually, inevitably, ended up as "I've got some poop in my butt and it wants to come out". (to this tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jech_cqrfFQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Suja View Post
    Heh. Today's medley included:

"I've got a song in my butt and it wants to come out", which eventually, inevitably, ended up as "I've got some poop in my butt and it wants to come out". (to this tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jech_cqrfFQ)
    I knew exactly which song this was going to be to! My DD's also changes poor Laurie Berkner - her song is the Rocketship song. She likes to sing the "Take me too the moon; Take me to the stars; When I get there, I'll pull down my underwear!" (instead of "I'll be dancing through the air").

DH has taught DD about "pull my finger." :eye roll: At least I know when to go hide in a different room!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)