Thread: Feeling guilty

Default Feeling guilty

I feel guilty about what I'm about to say, but I just got a BFP today and it's not a good thing. DBF and I have NOT been doing well, and I've actually been saving my money to move out. I haven't told anyone yet and I don't know what to do. I have 2 beautiful perfect children and always wanted more, but not like this. I feel guilty because I know so many women struggle with infertility, and I suffered through 2 miscarriages to get my babies. I just don't know what to do.
    Amanda - 30*Ken - 40*Olivia - 06/07/08*Levi 01/04/13

I'm so sorry the timing of this pg isn't more ideal ! You shouldn't feel guilty at all !! Infertility and loss is tough, but so is an unexpected pg and lifelong commitment to another human being...I think whatever you're feeling is totally reasonable.

I think talking with your dr is a really good first step and maybe talk to someone trained in counseling women in your situation. Any church of your preference should be able to direct you to a religious/spiritual organization and the health dept would be good in helping you locate a secular organization, so you can get the support, information, encouragement, care, and counseling you need.

Thinking of you ♡!!!

It's certainly understandable to feel that way you do given your current situation. It is a tough place to be in.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that you are in this situation. Don't feel guilty, as much as I would want that BFP now, I remember being in a place and time where it wouldn't have been welcome. I hope that you can find someone to talk to in person.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Thank you all for your responses. I'm trying to figure out how/when to tell Ken. I'm worried about his reaction because he has made it clear that he didn't want more. And I think we will probably try to work on us because now would not be a good time to split. I just can't wrap my head around this.

Stepping in for Stepping in to say that it can happen in a great time but, things could get rough. You can't predict the future. I became pregnant with Sophia thinking financially things were great for us then we hit a rough patch with our car and bought a junk car because of my husband's credit history and I didn't have credit built up. So we were buying a car from a shady car lot during my pregnancy that caused a financial stress because our other car at that time pooped out. Who wants money problems while pregnant? Nobody and even if you are going through other problems life happens and I agree with the other ladies of to get some advice from your daughter and maybe a pregnancy clinic to think about everything and go from there.
    *** Lindsay ***

I hope it goes well when you tell him. I can empathize with your feelings for sure. You should not feel guilty at all. Everyone has a right to their own turmoil and it doesn't diminish someone else's. Hugs.

Well the decision has been made for me I guess. I started miscarrying today. Thank you all for your kind words.

Thinking of you ♥!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Big hugs.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I'm so sorry. What an emotional roller coaster for you.