Thread: This phase is so nerve racking!

Default This phase is so nerve racking!

As much as a joy it is to find out you're pg and just knowing you've got a little one growing inside of you, it's also so nerve racking! Every little thing that happens I am analyzing and it's driving me insane! Anyone else with me??

Today I am on day 4 of light brown spotting. It is so light that it only shows when I wipe. No abnormal cramping, so I'm not that concerned....but it bothers me enough and I just want it to stop. You know?

Anyone else have this? I'm 7 weeks today...
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

I am right there too!! It is so frustrating, you are trying to be excited but worried about every little thing.

I am 4 weeks 3 days today

2/28/13

I'm usually paranoid until the 2nd trimester. It's horrible. I need to know there's a heart beat and I need to know I pass that miscarriage phase.

Thinking of you all. I broke down sobbing quite a bit the first trimester this time thinking of losing my babies hang in there and know we all go through it and we are here if you need us!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Right there with you. I started to fell more confident after starting the second tri last week, but last night I had light pink/orangish spotting and it totally freaked me out. It was after a BM and only when I wiped so it was probably just too much pressure on the cervix. However, I am still having trouble not being negative about it. I was having such a great day after buying my first maternity clothes and then this. Times like these make me wish I owned a Doppler, because waiting another week and a half for my next appointment to hear the heartbeat is driving me crazy
    Cheryl [34] DH [35] EDD: 01/14/15
    01/14

Jess, Jake, Ella & Gemma