Thread: So I had the baby!

Default So I had the baby!

So sorry it's taken me so long to post this birth story... Ok so the week of the Forth I started having contractions so I went to the hospital... I was 26/5 weeks and they were able to stop the contractions with mag and they decided to do steroid shots to help mature his lungs bc they though he would come on the 4th! So he ended up cooking a lil longer!! 👍👍

Then July 9th it was 6:30p and I started having contractions again! They got to 3mins and VERY painful! I decided to go back to L&D and they got me hooked up to the monitors and the doc have me a shot to try and stop the contractions again... Then the doc checked me and said I was 4cm 100%effaced w a boldging bag!!! They decided to wait an hour and see if I change... They gave me fentinal for the pain... But I felt like someone was stabbing my and ripping out my insides!! An hour later I feel a gush and I started bleeding WAY more!! The doc checks me again and said I was a 6 amosite 7cm and they needed to do the c section!! They bring me into the OR and start my spinal!! I was so scared!! Then they got the NICU team ready! The c section was really freaking me out. Then they told me he was out and I didn't hear a cry for a sec... Then out came a lil squeal.

He was born 7/10/14 4:58a
    2lbs 6ozs 13 1/2" long I'm having a hard time figuring out how to upload pics on my phone!!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Stepping in for Thinking of your family and your baby boy.
    *** Lindsay ***

Oh my goodness! How is babe doing?! Thinking and praying for this leg of your journey.

Omg wow! Was not expecting to see any birth stories for awhile. So what's his name?! How's he doing in the NICU? Update when you can please.

Thinking of you and your baby! Hoping you are both doing well!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Oh wow! I hope you are both doing well! Lots of prayers!
    Jennifer

Oh goodness! Hope you both are doing well!!! Hugs And Congratulations. Thinking of you both!

Thinking of you both. Kup...

Huge congrats on your sweet baby boy, momma !!

I'm so sorry he didn't wait a bit longer before making an appearance ...really praying you are both doing okay and baby will have steady progress with no set-backs !!!

stay strong little one, you can do it!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

ok so im fianally able to update on a computer and not my phone.... so baby is doing good!! his name is Austyn Jaramiah (AJ) he was born 7/10/14 2lbs 5oz and 13 1/2 inches long!!! i had had a very eventful pregnancy. i havent been able to update everything that has gone on... around 20w i started bleeding really heavy... they said my placenta was detatching from my wall. i was placed on bed rest and the bleeding never stopped. so around the 4th when i started having contractions we were very scared!!!! since they were able to stop labor i felt we were ok.... not even a week later the contractions were back!!!! and the pain OMG was so bad!! when they were doing my c section the doctor said no wonder i was in so much pain... my placenta was almost completely off the wall!!!

AJ was on an apnea machine for a few days but he is breathing on his own now so no vent or apnea mechine..... he was a lil jaundice but his lvls are norm now. he was having a hard time passing food so they did some x rays and now he is passing and having norm bms. he cries really loud lol and is quite fiesty if you wake him up... lol

i love him so so much!! im gonna go see him later today and get more pics of him and i'll try and post some later!!

im doing well... my incision hurts sometimes but otherwise im doing ok!! i had my tubes tied so no more LOs. it feels kinda bittersweet! but i feel my family is complete plus i dont think my body can handle another pregnancy!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Awww, what a little fighter...that is so fantastic that he is doing so well !!!!!!

praying for continued healing for you and progress for AJ !!!

Kup when you can !

Wow it sounds like he's doing amazing so far!!! That's such great news! I'll continue to pray for your sweet baby boy!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Wow awesome update! He is a little fighter! Can't wait to see pictures.

What a fighter! Great he is breathing on his own! Hope you get to take him home soon!!!!

Aw you've got a tough little guy there! Awesome and congrats!!!

Aww, congrats! So glad to hear that you are both doing well! Lots of prayers!
    Jennifer

Thanks for the update. It sounds like little AJ is gonna be going home before you know it. I can't wait to see his pictures. 😊

Big congrats on your new little man! He sounds like a fighter!

I'm sorry your pregnancy was so complicated. Holding him must feel like holding a little miracle!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Big and congrats on your little early arrival!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

How are you and AJ holding up? Thinking of you both and praying for continued progress !!

*Bump*

Just letting you know we're still thinking of you and Austyn

Hope things are going well!

*bump*

* BUMP! * Thinking of you and your LO. Hope all is well!

Yes thinking of you. Hope everything is going well!!

Brenda