Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yippeee crosshairs!

No BFP today, but no more spotting so far either. I'll just keep waiting I guess LOL.

Ticket for another day long pass on the TTC roller coaster! May it be your last ride!!

Totally! Thanks

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Still hoping....
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Thanks guys.
    Well, still no spotting today. I only took the one dose of progesterone last night, I think I will just do it once a day.
    I feel like AF is trying to come on though, kind of achy again...my uterus actually chilled out 1-2 days ago, but now the achy is back. I have had some back pain off and on too...which I don't usually get. My boobs are pretty sore, especially when Hayden put her elbow in one as she was trying to cuddle next to me.
    My skin still looks pretty good...which is usually my dead giveaway. This cycle is totally confusing me.

I have 1 FRER left for tomorrow morning, then I have 1 of those weeks estimator ones for Wednesday.

Thanks for hanging in with me guys.

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Well, still no spotting today. I only took the one dose of progesterone last night, I think I will just do it once a day.
    I feel like AF is trying to come on though, kind of achy again...my uterus actually chilled out 1-2 days ago, but now the achy is back. I have had some back pain off and on too...which I don't usually get. My boobs are pretty sore, especially when Hayden put her elbow in one as she was trying to cuddle next to me.
    My skin still looks pretty good...which is usually my dead giveaway. This cycle is totally confusing me.

I have 1 FRER left for tomorrow morning, then I have 1 of those weeks estimator ones for Wednesday.

Thanks for hanging in with me guys.
    With DS, I totally thought AF was on her way. I got crampy and just felt the way I typically do when AF is on her way. But i was on progesterone so I knew she might not show on time. I was very pleasantly surprised by my positive test! Hoping for the same results for you!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Ugh... Rooting for you Katrina!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Everything crossed !!!!

Cmon bfp!!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I was VERY crampy at 9dpo with this pregnancy and got my BFP the next morning. I REALLY hope this is it for you!!!!

Thanks everyone. Just a wait and pee in the morning situation LOL. I love all the good thoughts, well wishes and support...you guys rock.

Yes now that I remember I cramped a lot with ds2. I was freaking out that af was about to start. I kept cramping for days. I also bled later on. I was very scared.

Fingers crossed for you, Katrina!
    Jennifer

Think of you today. Hoping, praying, waitinnnnngggg!

I am a stalker and I am not afraid to say it!! (Wishing for a catchy tune to sing along). Katrina, we are all here waiting for your great update! Fingers crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Just a wait and pee in the morning situation LOL.
    Love it!

This is so exciting! Add me to your cheering section!

stalking too!!!
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Temps are still looking good!!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Thanks guys. No change, not seeing a BFP. I'm still not feeling like it's over, but maybe getting a little more worried it could be. If I don't get a + tomorrow I am going to cancel my beta. I don't need to go in for another no. If I do end up with a + I will just reschedule it.

still hoping and praying, momma !!!

Thanks. I'm not freaking too much cuz I think I see another faint line...I'm LOL. I also realized the FRER now have you dip the stick for only 5 seconds...didn't it used to be longer? I wonder if I dipped longer if I would get a better line LOL. I'm looking forward to the weeks estimator one tomorrow, 20 second dip...now if that one is neg. on 12DPO I will probably start losing hope. Still no more spotting, and I am only taking one progesterone pessary around dinner time.

I really like that small dip you had around 6dpo I think. I had that with DD.

Fingers are crossed tight!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Just remember, it's still early! My test with DS wasn't positive until after I missed my period. And they were the expensive First Response ones.

Let us obsess with you on that picture! Let's see!

It doesn't photo well, I may be crazy and seeing things...probably LOL.

I think i see one too! Good Luck!!
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

I think I see something too. I wonder if you play with saturation on the pic if it would show better..But you should get a better line tomorrow for sure...fingers crossed...

Thanks guys. Yeah, I am out of FRER's now...but hopefully the weeks estimator one (which says it can detect a 1 week along pregnancy) will show me something good.

I see a shadowy line...hoping and praying !!!

Everything crossed !!!!!!!!!!

I think I see a shadow line on bottom one!