Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yippeee crosshairs!

Good luck Katrina!!!!

I'm going to call this mornings test a -...for now. I see a faint faint hint of a line (with a ton of screen wiggling), but I have seen these before on 9DPO and the last few times they were totally gone the next day. So it could be the last smidge of trigger, my crazy line eye seeing things or the start of something. Hopefully it is the latter and tomorrow the line will be darker.

Here...if you feel like wiggling your screen Feel free to tell me if you see it or if I am crazy LOL.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I totally see a squinter...soooo hoping and praying for a darker line tomorrow !!!!!

Your chart looks spectacular !

Everything crossed momma !!!!

I don't see anything yet but it's so early! Fingers crossed for you. I had a negative with my son at 12DPO (not FMU) and a nice dark line at 14DPO.

I don't see it to be honest BUT with DS2 I tested at 8 dpo and it was a total squinter and did not show on the pics I posted; it became more visible at 9 dpo but still not good enough for a pic and at 10 dpo was a good pic. So if you see it, then it is likely there
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Your chart is spectacular
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

I see a squinter. Praying it isn't trigger!

Thanks guys. I am hoping hard that I get a good second line tomorrow, but won't freak out until 11DPO and still nothing. I woke up at 2am last night/this morning (Jericho fell out of bed and was crying for me) when I got up I realized I was having some pretty sharp cramps. My uterus is still having a full and tingly feeling...that hasn't stopped this whole 2WW. The cramps and tingly are not normal PMS symptoms for me. My boobs hurt and feel heavy...which can be a PMS thing. I have not had my usual PMS breakout yet though...which I am happy about. I hate waiting LOL.

Rut roo...

TMI...so I had the 1 speck of blood in the undies yesterday, and just had a small bit of spotting on the TP on first wipe only. It is red, not brown. Again I NEVER spot...not before AF and not during either of my pregnancies. Should I be worried...I am not on progesterone, I do have about 7 days of left overs from my May try, should I take that?

If you have done a hybrid cycle did you get put on progesterone or not...any spotting issues? Thanks.

I was on progesterone from 4dpo with my hybrid cycles. With my last cycle, I got a faint bfp the evening of 10dpo after a stark white frer that morning. At 11dpo using fmu I got a 1-2weeks reading on the cbe w/wks estimator and a slightly darker frer. Then the bleeding started...thought for sure ot was another cp because it was like a medium af...not just spotting. I got a beta that day and it was 15. The bleeding lasted 4 days, but my betas kept going up. After my 3rd beta they stopped testing it and scheduled my first u/s for 6wks+6. I kept using frers and cbe digi w/wks at home though and everything looked good. I spotted a little at 6wks+4 so they got me in that day and we saw a hb . I did have a small sch and bled on and off through weeks 8-13, but nothing since I hit the 2nd tri .

My RE doesn't test progesterone on hybrid cycles so I have no idea what my levels were . I was on 200mg prometrium 2x/d vag until 13wks.

I'd probably call my RE and tell them I got a faint bfp and would like to start progesterone as a precaution...I know it could just be the trigger, but it's leverage for you if you decide you'd like to start it just in case .

Hoping it means good things !!!!! Eep, cannot wait to see tomorrow's frer !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Momma! I hope so too...I am just a little freaked since the spotting is totally new for me.

Well they said I could take it if I want, but then I will probably end up on it for a while.

I just wiped again and there was more spotting, this time just some faint streaks. I've been wiping every 5 mins...I'm going to hurt myself LOL.
    I wonder if this is AF already...9DPO would be unheard of for me, but it would figure being our last try and all...she just wants me out of my misery.

How much "Spotting" is normal....like once or twice a day, every time you wipe???

Fx. No advice on the progesterone

Could it be implantation spotting??

Fingers crossed and big hugs!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

It could be, 8-9DPO is the prime time for it. I'm just scared, it is not the norm for my body...and it looks red not brown. I guess I will just wait and see, if it picks up it is just a really early AF....if not MAYBE we will have a + test in a couple days. Nothing is ever simple.

Thanks guys, thanks for letting me freak out here.

I've never had implantation bleeding before so I have no idea ! Gah, lol, it would figure this cycle would do something oddball, right ?? Sooo hoping and praying different=good !!

Thanks Kelly...I would love if different=good, even if that would make my hubby right (his prediction of the not so perfect follie sizes being better luck than our previous "perfect" ones). I keep checking, cuz I'm crazy...haven't seen anymore in the last almost 3 hours. I mean if this was AF wouldn't she be getting on with it?? Have I mentioned I have no patience and I hate waiting?

It doesn't sound like AF to me and everything looks SO promising! Fingers crossed and I am stalking this thread

I'm stalking this! I'm pretty sure I saw a faint line with out too much squinting on the test you posted. I've never experienced implantation bleeding myself but based on a bit of research I did I believe it could be! Fingers are crossed that this cycle is being so weird for a wonderful surprise reason . Thinking of you!
    Jess, Jake, Ella & Gemma

Stalking today!! Good Luck and lots of sticky vibes Katrina!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Hoping for BFP today for you!!
    I had spotting before I found out I was pregnant. I thought for sure AF was coming. But she never did. Hopefully it is nothing to worry about!!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Stepping in for reassurance I've experience spotting during implantation and spotting during early pregnancy with both pregnancies. for you.
    *** Lindsay ***

for that BFP today!!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

stalking this morning and praying for some good news!
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

Your temps are still good!!

Thinking of you today! I experienced pink streaks on tp with 3 of my pregnancies. One time the day before my positive and 2x the day of. So hope this it.