Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AJHMommy/Ashlee Updates

Any updates?

She posted on fb this morning that she woke up feeling really really awful and that either baby is coming soon or she's getting sick...I'm so praying she's not getting sick . Poor girl has been through a lot this week especially !!!

Thinking of you Ashlee !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Aww hope that it's the baby!

I pretty much didn't move from bed yesterday. I was nauseous, headache, body ached. It was awful. Add contractions to that and I was like shoot me now. Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who cared for the kids all day and a mother (who really hasn't been super supportive) who has been going out of her way to help us (she made us homemade gluten free chicken noodle soup).
    God works in ways that I don't understand. This week has pushed me further than I could have imagined. But I've clung to my Father and he has pulled my weight plus some.
    He has done a work in my mother and many other family members along this journey. My mother has never once told me she thinks I'm a good mother but she has had my children two full days/nights this week and I can tell she is at least gaining a deep respect for what I do as a woman and mother daily.
    I'm once again contracting this morning but at this point my midwife and I believe I might just do this all day... everyday... until something finally flips the switch.

Wow, what a gift in having your mother turn around. I hope it lasts, but certainly it has come at a very needed time!! Nearly worth all the pain and aggravation, right? ;)

Hang in there, we're all thinking about you!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Bless your heart! I'm glad that in the midst of feeling this way you have family giving you support. Hugs

Thinking of you Ashlee...praying !!!

Please keep praying for me.
    I woke up at 1:20 feeling unable to get comfortable in bed. I just felt like whole uterus was burning and pressure. Not really contractions. By 2:30 I was contracting strong but not in a pattern. But the burning and pressure in my uterus was just non stop. This went on all night. I'm still contracting this morning pretty regularly.
    I am physically and mentally and emotionally running way below E. This has been an awful week.

How everything is fine! Common, baby!

I'm so sorry, thinking of you and praying !!

I'm still pregnant. 37 weeks 4 days. While that is such a blessing it is also pushing me so much further than I ever could have thought possible.
    The days are incredibly long! My body is being physically maxed out and I am concerned I won't have anything left for labor.
    Each day I pray for the Lord's mighty strength and his hand upon my home. I try my best to see the positive and enjoy my children before life changes completely. I cling to each smile and each giggle. I cherish the hugs and snuggles. In learning to let go and forgive myself when I "lose it". My children know I love them even during this incredibly challenging time.
    Life is a refining process... God uses our challenges and struggles to refine us like silver. I am trusting in Him through this all!
    Woke up very emotional today. The horrible bladder pain I was experiencing a few weeks ago returned two days ago and I'm not sleeping well. My body spasms most the night too I'm sure from just sheer fatigue.

Next midwife appointment is Monday.
    I'll talk with her tomorrow though to check in and discuss where things are at and how I'm feeling.

Huge hugs. Your body will do the most amazing surprising things when the time truly comes.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
    Huge hugs. Your body will do the most amazing surprising things when the time truly comes.
    That is sooooo true !!!

Hang in there momma

Thinking of you daily. Praying for your strength and comfort. Your faith is amazing and an inspiration to us all. Your a wonderful witness of God's sustaining grace. Many hugs!

Always thinking of you
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Quick update...
    Yesterday around noon my midwife checked me after another night of crazy contractions. I was 1 1/2 cm dilated but inner cervix was tight. Still only 75% effaced. But baby had come down lower. She stripped my membranes. Acupuncturist came right after. Contractions got very very intense! Stopped after 3 hrs. I went to bed per my midwife. Had horrible menstrual like cramps all night. Woke up at 11 to goodamount of clear discharge with blood. Woke up at 2:45 and passed huge huge chunk of mucus plug. Midwife came and checked me at 4:45. I was a solid 2cm dilated. Inner cervix thinned completely and dilated to about 2cm also. Everything very squishy and soft. Baby nice and low. Stripped me again. More mucus plug. My acupuncturist will be here this morning.
    Should meet Micah soon. Midwife thinks when I finally hit labor it will be very quick.

I'm really in a peaceful place. Let go and let God... He is able!

So glad to hear you are feeling peaceful and happy this morning. Good luck with progression today, we are all anxiously awaiting Micah's arrival. God bless!!

for progress!!

I'm so glad you are feeling more positive and rejuvenated !

Thinking of you and praying for strength and continued peace !!!

Oh...and I agree, I think once you hit 4cm/active labor things are going to really fly for you . I feel like I take for-ev-er to get to 5cm, but once I do, if baby is in a good position, I have an intense 45mins or so and baby is in my arms (once I hit 7cm, I usually have less than 15mins)

Yay to progress! !!! Stalking!

Please pray. I contracted all night from 8 until now. Sometimes close together and sometimes with a gap of 30 minutes but they hurt sooooooo bad! Just torture. Will never put myself through that again!
    I am making the slowest progress ever. Yesterday late afternoon I was a roomy 2cm 100% effaced my tilted cervix had finally moved forward and baby was low low low.
    This guy needs to meet us today or this needs to completely stop. Really can't describe how much last night felt like a nightmare to contract so painfully but never finally hit a pattern.
    I've given 10000% effort to a home birth and I will never look back with regret but I'm pretty sure I can't do much more.

Acupuncturist will be here at 9 and I'll start some herbs from my midwife...This will probably be my final push to get my body to respond appropriately before I call it and accept God has a different plan.

After everything last night, I really hope your body was making progress and you just don't realize it yet. Hoping ND praying for a baby today. You have gone through much more at home than I would've been able to handle. You should be so proud of yourself and this journey so far. Come on Micha!

You are so strong indeed! Hope he comes today!

Micah arrived yesterday after a fast and furious insane crazy 2 1/2 hour labor.
    We were home and in the tub.
    5 lbs 12 ozs and 19 1/2 inches long

Finally! ! Congratulations! !! Hope you are both doing well!!!!

Woohoooo, huge congrats, Ashlee !!! Soooo happy for you, and he is beautiful !!!!

So glad to hear this!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

So happy for you. Congrats. I had my second who is also named Micah at home after a c-section. He was my first hbac (going for #2 hbac in Nov). My Micah was a fast labor too. Must be the name since Micah was such a strong bold prophet.. Haha...but big congrats and so happy for you...