Thread: prayers please

Default prayers please

For me this time. I started having severe belly pain and my mw suggested that i go to the er. The doctor things I may have gall stones, I'm waiting to hear back from the u/s.

My dh and i have no energy for this. We're so tired and emotionally drained. I feel awful and i miss my baby so much .

Ugh Natalie ...I am so sorry ! You have sure been through enough lately !!!!

T&Ps...please kup !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Confirmed: gall stones. Still in er waiting to go home.

I'm so sorry Natalie! Lots of thoughts and prayers!
    Jennifer

I'm sorry, Natalie. I had gallstones when I was pregnant with my son, although it wasn't confirmed until after he was born. I had symptoms when I was about 7 months along. I was already in the hospital and I would get hit with this sudden pain so severe it would take my breath away. The doctors attributed it to the baby kicking something, but when they continued after he was born, they did an ultrasound and discovered gallstones. I had my gall bladder removed when my son was five weeks old. I've known several other women who have had the same problem shortly after having a baby and having to have theirs removed as well. The positive thing now is that the procedure is much less invasive and the recovery time is much quicker and easier than it was 30 years ago when I had it done.
    Lynne, Grandma to three beautiful girls and one handsome little man!

...did they send you home with any meds or anything?

Oh no! Natalie, I hope you get a relief and a solution soon!!! how awful :-(

Oh my goodness. That's the last thing you guys need right now. So sorry. Sending healing prayers your way. Let us know how it goes.

oh no! I'm sorry. Praying they get you fixed right up. My SIL had to have hers out weeks are my nephew was born and it was pretty rough.

I had gallbladder pain during my whole pregnancy. It sucks having that pain because it comes on suddenly and it just takes your breath away sometimes. It didn't matter what I ate while I was pregnant, but afterwards if it was fatty, I was sick as a dog!
    I was able to manage with pain meds and Zofran for nausea.
    I'm so very sorry you have to even deal with this! It totally sucks! I hope you feel better soon!

How are you this morning? Been thinking of you !

Stepping in to say I am thinking about you Natalie.
    *** Lindsay ***

Well, the ER doctor said my gallbladder and liver are both fine--not inflamed. So I can try to manage with dietary changes, if/when that changes. But I need to f/u with a doctor.

My mom thinks that I've had gallstones most or all of the pregnancy based on some things I dealt with: low weight gain, prolonged MS, generally icky feelings most of the time. I didn't really have the attacks or if I did it wasn't enough to make me question it.

I did get meds and will get those filled today, but I'm feeling much better after some decent sleep. Thankfully my mom came in yesterday afternoon and was able to take care of Abby while we were in the ER.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm so glad you're feeling better this morning !! I was wondering that too...if this has been going on your whole pg based on those things. Praying the meds help and you get some clear direction with your f/u...hoping you get in soon.

Glad you are feeling better! Huge hugs. Keep us updated!

So sorry you've had such a rough time. Hope you're feeling better.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

I had gallstone develop during my triplet pregnancy but wasn't discovered until they were almost a year. It took three months of them getting worse and my liver being on the brink of irreparable damage for them to take the stupid thing out and it has been wonderful since. The only weird thing is I can't drink Icees/slurpees/slushes anymore but I'd take that any day over the unpredictability of what would set off the gallstone agony.

Hope you get continued relief!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Goodness, I had some OJ this morning--like 2 sips and it was awful. Ironically I drank almost nothing but diluted OJ my whole pregnancy in attempt to gain weight. No wonder I felt like crap most of the time!

It is amazing the things that we do that are completely wrong for our bodies and we haven't a clue. OJ isn't really great for anyone, so you can mark that off your list now. ;)

Did the OJ trigger an attack?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

It was a mild attack, the meds the ER doc gave me took care of it quickly. I really need to look up diet options because I have a feeling most of my favorite foods are going to be off limits for awhile.

And you're totally right, OJ is not so great...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better!
    Jennifer

Glad to hear you are better. I'm sorry that you have to go trough all of this . Hope you figure our soon what you can eat/drink and that it is not all your favourite stuff
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl