Thread: FRER picking up at 10dpo

Default FRER picking up at 10dpo

Hi mamas. Dh is on his way home with a FRER. Two actually. Do you think it'll show up? I've been holding my pee for well over 5hrs. I usually get my bfps at 8dpo.

Our family is getting together and of course there will be drinking tonight. If I don't drink, they are gonna know something's up. Excuses anyone? If it's negative, would you drink?

My frer with this pg was bfn the morning of 10dpo, but bfp that night after a 2-3hr hold so it could show up especially if you usually get an early bfp!

I don't see why you can't just open a beer and have it with you all night...I can't imagine anyone is going to notice much since they'll see you with an open beer in your hand . Or if there's driving involved you could tell everyone you're in charge of the keys, lol, I'm not good at excuses so I really have no idea, but I hope it works out

Please kup...dying to know over here

Bfn.

I was so apprehensive about getting a bfp. And now I'm actually kind of bummed out lol. Dh and I have been talking a lot about having another baby. We both want one more. Crazy? Probably, but Kelly you are my inspiration lol.

I'm not done having kids. And apparently, neither is my hubby hehe.

I'm sorry you are bummed out! Hang in there, you never know what could happen! Best of luck, with everything Autumn!
    Jennifer

Thanks mama <3 I know I should wait until I miss af so I don't waste my last test, but I think I want to test tomorrow morning with fmu.

Dh and I were talking about it and if I'm not pg, we might be not trying, not preventing. So excited <3

I'm getting a bunch of symptoms. Waves of mild nausea, really emotional, vivid dreams, just to name a few. Also some cramping. I guess we will see in a few days.

...I'm sorry the bfn was a bit of a bummer to see ! Aren't emotions funny things, lol, 2wks can make a huge difference !!

I'm excited about your new direction and so happy your dh is with you on it !!!

Thinking of you and praying !

With Jericho I got a BFP on an FRER at 9DPO. For me if I don't get a + by 10DPO I pretty much count myself as out...and haven't been wrong yet. Good luck!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)