Thread: The wait!

Default The wait!

It's killing me!!! So I've been avoiding "the talk" with dh bc I thought he'd freak about the possibility of pregnancy. I mean, I always let him know where I am in my cycle. He was well aware that I was o'ing and we had an oops on the 25th. I ovulated around the 24th or so. I thought he was going to be sooo against it. He told me, "ITS OUR BABY!! I hope it's a boy" lol. This made me feel SOO much better. Still, I'll need all the prayers in the world. If I'm pregnant, our babies will be 14 months apart. Lord help us!!!

thinking of you Autumn!!!!!

The wait really is brutal ...it has to be much easier now though having your dh's support .

Thanks Kelly <3 The thought of another right now is extremely overwhelming, but knowing we are on the same page heals my apprehensions.

Hope your wait goes fast!!! Mine are 15 months apart and I love it! It is overwhelming to think about but once they're both here you manage and it only gets easier as they get older.
    Hollie(32) & DH- Ken(33)DD1- Autumn DD2- Raegan

My first two are 17 months apart.... It's pretty fun actually. (Maybe not the first few months, lol...but later.)
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

This year the kids will be 7, 5, 2, and our littlest is 6 months. Things were particularly difficult with our #3 baby. She is just a very spirited, testy little girl lol. Things are def beginning to get easier, but I think about restarting again and woooo. Overwhelming to say the least.