Thread: 24 weeks !

Default 24 weeks !

Huge relief to have hit that milestone, went for an ultrasound to check baby after all the surgery and thyroid issues, everything looked perfect! Measuring 24/25 weeks and wiggling!
    And my thyroid is finally under control!!! Yay! No more hyper t! And I gained a ton of weight, boo! So it might be time to start tracking what im eating
    To celebrate our milestone hubby and I took some photos and made our first big baby purchase! I bought a crib from my neighbor since our isabelle is still using hers....so excited to be able to let down the walls a little bit heres our lovebug, sorta a bad scan but if u relax you eyes a bit you can see a nose lip and chinned little face

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Beautiful pic!! Congrats on the milestone.

Aww, congrats!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Huge congrats!!

Brenda

You've made it through! Its definitely time to celebrate! Here's to smooth sailing for the 3rd tri for you!

Awesome and CONGRATS!
    I reach the 24 weeks milestone on Sunday!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

❤️❤️Love it!!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Wooohooooooo, congrats on viability and all of the relief that comes with it !!! I'm so happy and excited for you Ali and really praying you can breathe a bit easier, connect with your little one more, and really enjoy the rest of your pg from now on .

I totally get that holding back/guarded feeling !!!

Your little peanut is absolutely precious...loving that little button nose !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

What a great milestone! !! The picture is beautiful. Just another 16 weeks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
    What a great milestone! !! The picture is beautiful. Just another 16 weeks!!!!
    Thank you, for some reason my posts are disappearing, i just wanted to congratulate the rest of you on 24 weeks as well and for those fast approaching i hope you can feel that wonderful lightness that comes as we approach our dd's

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Happy 27wks, Ali!!!!

How is the 3rd tri treating you so far ?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels