Thread: Missed you all!

Default Missed you all!

I miss all you ladies! I haven't logged in in nearly a month. It's super busy with 3 kids! Congrats to all you ladies who have had babies!
    Porter is 2 months and a chunk! 12lbs 8oz and 23 inches at his 2 month appt. We need to move up to size 2 diapers and just about some 6 month clothing fit. He has been my biggest baby so far at this age. He's a great sleeper and finally the colic is nearly gone! Can't believe we are all done having babies!
    Last edited by BrandiB; 07-04-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Missed you too! Was just thinking it's been a while since you updated! Glad all is well!!!

Yes it's been a while! I had a bunch of company the beginning of June and have just been busy with summer here!

Yay for 2 months and being a chunky monkey! Elek is also chunky and already ready for 6mo clothing. Wish he was sleeping better, though. He still wakes up 2-3 times a night. Am thinking he will be like DS2 and not sleep good until he is around 6mo.

Oh and I hear you on being super busy with 3! I am exhausted by the end of every day. I seem to never get a break.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14